ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh gosh…Andrew’s entrance was hilarious!  I thought Ken’s was THE best. 

Aw…Ken was protecting Janie during the shooting.   I was feeling a little nostalgic.  Wasn’t it just a-ma-zing that they’re all in the center, but none of them got hit (being sarcastic here).   Action scenes in lakorns are the worst.  

My gosh Ananda is so HOT!  Love how he just said “Kup” and just walks away from his father.   And their first encounter was so cute & funny.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It is so hilarious aiyaja. They are extremely annoying each other right now but yet so adorable. I'm loving this way more then I thought I would. Some scenes of Kimberly makes me question the director feelings toward her, does he have a personal vendetta against her or something? Lol.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Andrew’s entrance was prefect!! His face look so funny and cute at the same time!!  :bhehe: 
And Ken was protecting Janie was OMG!!!  :woot: The guys in this lakorn are really hot!  :dance1:  :drools:  :heart: 
Ananda and Kmberly was cute and funny!! Can't wait for next week episode :thumbsup:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't believe this is already here! Exciting, but for once I will be good and wait to watch it fully subbed so I don't spoil myself. Looking forward to Andrew's entrance based on the comments lol. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
It's such a breath air. I love the comedy. Ananda is the perfect p'ek for Kim. Love this couple already. Kim's character in here reminds me of Praao. 
Wanvisa reminds me of Praao too! It's her child like personality. I can't wait for the drama between Ananberley!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I couldn't stop laughing from the beginning til the end. But I feel like the real drama will happen once they get back to civilization. I just hope that the two of them retain their cute bantering for each other. 5555 And yes, Kim talks a WHOLE LOT. I think she had 80% of the dialogue for episode 1. 5555

When he was trying to build a fire and she walked in on him with his back on her, she thought he was doing something naughty. LOL had me laughing so hard.

K: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
A: Don't you see I'm rolling this.
K: Rolling what? Eww! Gross pervert!
A: How is building a fire being a pervert??

:coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I was shocked at that scene. Isn't that a little too inappropriate?! LOL. That's what I was thinking. xD I couldn't believe they were showing a scene like that. Isn't that the first in a lakorn?

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Lol. I was shocked at that scene. Isn't that a little too inappropriate?! LOL. That's what I was thinking. xD I couldn't believe they were showing a scene like that. Isn't that the first in a lakorn?
With that scene, we expect they we show us more, right? like long kiss scene or bed scene^^
Want to watch again but i will wait to watch with sub

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
Which scene are you talking about?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Anonymous<3 said:

There's actually lots of scenes like that, but they always turn out to be funny instead of perverse. hahah

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Which scene are you talking about?
They are talking the scene that Parop was making fire and Wavisa was collecting woods.
See silly Andrew's face, I'm looking forward to his part. Suea and Rhino would have comedy scenes while others will more dramatic.
I wish i can Viki could be available on phone or tablet so I can rewatch over again.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh haha, i thought it was hilarious. Mia Teun was worst when Film thought Koy was um doing something to his cousin. He was serious and a butt head about it, at least In here it was hilarious.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I just finished episode 1. OMG I didn't realize how hot is Ananda. Kim and Ananda can be a good looking couple. I find it so funny when he kicked Kim butt. Kim's is kinda annoying in the first episode but I know it will get better.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! They are so cute & funny that I'm feeling all smushy inside haha. Kim's high pitch squeals reminds me of Aff. That "rollling fire" had me rolling LMAO!!! I am loving this more than expected.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. The part when Wanvisa was struggling to stand up in the water while yelling at Parop was hilarious. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"People like you, it's called...mouth-"
"Huh? What was that? I didn't hear. Come again."
"You-" (choking on water)
"Say it clearly. I cannot hear."
"It's called-"
"I can't hear. Say it again."
(breathing heavily) "Will we survive this?"
"This is how much it will come up to. Only our neck."
"What neck?! It's covering my head!"
"MY neck! Read my lips. Neck."

Then Wanvisa goes under water and comes back up making this face: 8*  (struggling to breathe :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:) And the dramatic music playing. xD

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol she was all struggling to keep her head up above water and he didn't even care lol. True gentleman right there! You'd think she would stop talking but nope, she wouldn't shut up! I love this lakorn, so funny.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That part was hilarious! My gosh she won't shut. And went she gets scare, that scream she does LOL! Kim looks so pretty with no make up.