phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Brace yourselves. Here comes Phatman hahaha. I just read a book.

HAHA. The talking lady is here! Reserve at least an hour for her comments. You have been forewarned.  :tease: .

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
THANKS subbed team :thumbsup: you are so fast and almost done ep1 :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: I've watched it four times and I cant stop :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Every time I watch it I laugh a lot lol. Ananberley is so match! Their bickering scenes are smooth,excellent acting!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm the only one who see sparks of love in parobis ayes already seriously i already he is soft to her and she make him laugh and happy and even though she's so nagging and soo noisy he still have fun with her in some scene i can capture where his eyes was in love haha

can't wait next week aaaaaaahhhhh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
monkeykimmy said:
I just get more curious that how would this two people turn into love. For now they are just feel like buddy buddy.

Yeah, especially when he calls her jae! HAHA,

Anyone know the ratings yet??

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
HAHA! You are just very expressive. The following are my reactions when reading your lakorn essay:

What? No...
Yes! I agree!
That's NOT true!
She's so crazy!
Wait maybe I'm crazy!
HAHAHAHAHA!
Will I ever get to the end?
My eyes are tired..:.
Whew..::
Thank you Jesus!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
HAHA! You are just very expressive. The following are my reactions when reading your lakorn essay:

What? No...
Yes! I agree!
That's NOT true!
She's so crazy!
Wait maybe I'm crazy!
HAHAHAHAHA!
Will I ever get to the end?
My eyes are tired..:.
Whew..::
Thank you Jesus!
Hahahaha. Well thank you dear for COMPLETELY reading my essay. Jumbled aren't they? Haha. I'm not good with compressing my thoughts into concise sentences that's why I write my thoughts as I watch, it's easier. Hehe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
news about the feedback 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD__46JA8DQ
 i will wait if kimmystaionworld will sub it or not  :dance3:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
So i just rewatched episode 1 again, and there is one part i don't understand. I was wondering if anyone knows what Parob said to Wanvisa when he was putting shoes on her?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
Just finished episode1. i gotta say it was very impressive.
Slow start, a little awkward at first, but as it progressed it became smoother.
Many awesome and funny scenes.
My favorites:

When Kim thought she was alone in the waterfall lake taking a bath and Ananda pops up.
K: "Did you see anything?!"
A: "Ha, the water is so clear... of course I did!"

When Kim steals the oysters from Ananada's side
A: "Hmmm... who ate my oysters?! Did you do it?"
K: "No! Why would I eat your oysters?"
A: "it must be some ocean dog that did then,..."
K: "Hey! Are you calling me an ocean dog!?"

Lastly when he found her some sandals.
While putting them on her feet he says,
A: "So, how big?"
K: "What? My feet?"
A: "No, your undershirt.... do they measure by inches? or feet? or maybe a meter?"
K: "Omg, pervert!"
A: I'm kidding! It's pretty big though..."
K: "What?!"

A: "I meant your feet. Big feet... hahahah your undershirt IS big though."

Next week is gonna be torture!
I love their dynamics and bickering.
They definitely have onscreen chemistry.

Kim123 said:
So i just rewatched episode 1 again, and there is one part i don't understand. I was wondering if anyone knows what Parob said to Wanvisa when he was putting shoes on her?
thanks to her she translate it earlier in the previous pages it was hilarious crazy hahaha 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Should i call them Juu-Jimm couple? The way they called each others sounded so cute. I would feel weird when they are back to city and call "khun...khun" or their name.
With nonstop talking and lousy n'ek, Wanvisa reminds me of Alin (Ann.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
start to watch it with sub right now i still laugh like the first time their first dialogue is just sooo funnyyy "you carried it  from home right?" :loool:

every time he call her "big sis" i crack :lolyup:

hahahahhaha wanvisa while ananda fighting with bad guys in the boat "bunch of violent people" and throwing the knife in the sea like her life isn't in danger too hahahaha 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
part9 i posted it earlier :p

yess monkeykimmy is fully subbed i stopped at part5 i should go will complete later , they are extremely funny "we had bad luck coz you stole someone's else's boyfriend" hahahaha 
thank u very much adsd.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I'm curious whats the feedback and comments in thailand.
as i saw in pantip i think they don't like the editing at all they are disappointed (thanks google translation) they thought the action scene will be better , but as ananda and kimberley pair they like them i think , we need a thai member here to tell us more or someone who understand thai