"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"Juu & Jimm" :lmao3: :lolyup:   "how many kids do you have? tell me"  my cheeks hurts from laughing hahaha 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Thats what I see in pantip. Seems like some of them was disappointed. What I think is the editing at the begining is a bit messy. I cannot find the main point and there is some little bug of the plot too. However, Ananberley make a good chemistry and I saw lots of pantip user laugh and enjoy the plot.(maybe?) Hope the following episodes will get better. Its impossible for us to judge a lakorn by just watching the first episode of it. I'm quite confident that tiger will enter a more attractive world after Nang ek and Pra ek fall in love.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
What I didn't like, as phatman also mentioned, was the fight scene sound effects. OMG is it lame! It's so 80s 90s feeling and exaggerated. Ananda does great but the execution of the whole scene was weak. I hope it gets better because this is supposed to be "mafia" level, 5555

What I really love about Suer, is the fact that the leads are already so comfortable with each other. And they curse A LOT. especially Wanvisa. This girl curses like a sailor Lol

I'm still adjusting to seeing Ananda in a lakorn. I've only seen him in movies. I'm thinking, "we're really going to be seeing this hot dude for a whole month?"  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
personally i was sold for ananberley couple since day one just give me them on screen and i will be soo satisfied hahaha hot funny cute couple much much i like to call them parvisa too , and ohlalala i will cry fro their broke up and heartbroking scene later 100%  :cry:  :cry:  after all this laugh and cutnesse i know tears will come eventually just looking at this pic and already i'm sad 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
personally i was sold for ananberley couple since day one just give me them on screen and i will be soo satisfied hahaha hot funny cute couple much much i like to call them parvisa too , and ohlalala i will cry fro their broke up and heartbroking scene later 100%  :cry:  :cry:  after all this laugh and cutnesse i know tears will come eventually just looking at this pic and already i'm sad 
I am so excited and cant wait to see their separate scene. That the type I like. It must be impressive. I hope everything will get much better and none of the part is not good enough.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I want to watch these scenes as soon as possible :cry: I want to see them next week!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
I want to watch these scenes as soon as possible :cry: I want to see them next week!
i think the separation scene will be in ep 3 , but before the separation i want to witness their love birth , the dance under the moon the sweetness their hotness romance in the island , their sacrifice the kiss under the water soo many good thing will happen in that island so i'm no hurry for broke up 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
back to comment on the episode with sub 
she always ask dumb question and he always know how to tease and mock about it 
"i will build an airplane" :lmao3:

am i the only one who loved the scene of rainbow i love this kind of scene 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
adsd you make me want to watch the fifth times. :nono1:
you are not  the only one dear i think i will watch the first episode 5 more time until the next episode mean watch it everyday :ghehe: really parvisa did the scene perfectly i can rewatch them and laugh again haha

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
you are not  the only one dear i think i will watch the first episode 5 more time until the next episode mean watch it everyday :ghehe: really parvisa did the scene perfectly i can rewatch them and laugh again haha
I laugh everytime I watch. :bhehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
start to watch it with sub right now i still laugh like the first time their first dialogue is just sooo funnyyy "you carried it  from home right?" :loool:

every time he call her "big sis" i crack :lolyup:

hahahahhaha wanvisa while ananda fighting with bad guys in the boat "bunch of violent people" and throwing the knife in the sea like her life isn't in danger too hahahaha 
:lmao3: And they're all fighting with knives & guns while she's puking all over the place.  She doesn't like "violent things," but repeatedly smacked the bad guy with her ginormous bag when he was down.  

x0unerthanlater said:
Ananda is REALLY good with emotional scenes. He can cry a river. and it's going to make me cry a river too.  :cry: Plus, I like Kim's emotional scenes too. She cries so heart wrenchingly....
His eyes convey emotions better than words.  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
he crack m :loool: his expression is like "you little..."  
I love this scene so much hahaha. I wonder why they are didn't use different leaf. There much be more than one LOL. But we might not see the hilarious and cute scene. Juu-Jimm couple looked cute

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
the eye expression of Pra ek when they find sweet potato and Nang ek said the kids of the tree(did I wrongly call it?) is interesting too... I cant express what's that mean. Something change in pra ek's heart. I think...