mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
OOOOHHHHHH MMMMAAAAA GGGAAAAWWWWDDDD!!!!! THIS DRAMA AIRS ON MONDAY & TUESDAY?!?!?! I thought it airs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays!!!!!!! Somebody shoot me!!!!! I was so looking forward to ep2 today!!!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ninja007 said:
The negative:
- Lots people were expecting Tiger to be a drama with lots of tear, due to the teaser.  To their surprise, it's a comedy.
- Last, they are disappointed with the opening theme song.  The lyric describes how Chinese Immigrant settles down in Thailand.  And they want to do good deed & willing to die to protect the country, to replay the country for providing them a new home.  It does not fit the theme or story line of the series.  Because this series is about power struggling between gangs.  It's not Bang Rajan, people dying to defend the land.
I'm not Thai so I didn't understand what the opening theme song was about. However, I really like the melody and instrumental of it, even moreso than the ost we've been listening to. I think the lyrics actually do match the theme of the series somewhat, for the reason that jeanie listed. Ideally though, I would've liked the lyrics to be about love or the struggles between the gangs.

For the genre of Suer, isn't it more like right now it's comedic, but later on it will be a drama/slap-kiss?

I hope I won't be disappointed in this series. We've all been anticipating it for too long.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
If Suer doesn't reach or exceed my expectations, I hope that Ananberley will be able to reunite in another lakorn! They just have so much natural chemistry! You can tell when Ananda was laughing at Kim, he was laughing for real.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guess what I'm doing? I'm re-watching EP1. HAHA. 

Sweet_JJ said:

Hey I love the F4   -_-

Haha Andrew and Ananda are the jokesters. But both of them are pretty smart! Lol. Love their bromance! 

I can't wait till they get off the island! :D More of the Golden Boys! Lol.

Finally my Phatman is here! Hehe.

Editing is horrible! 

Because he doesn't know how to be a gentleman, and she keeps talking and talking lolz.

LOL gotta love Phatman and her essays, excuse me, her "comments"  :lmao3:

I'm ready!  ;)

I'm not really a fan of F4 as you can tell. HAHA. Aren't my essays awesome? My critical essays? I feel like whenever I have anything/something to say about a lakorn, it's always negative. HAHA. I'm not a negative person I'll tell you that. I'm just picky beyond picky. :ghehe: Just don't mind me. 

adsd18/2 said:
as i saw in pantip i think they don't like the editing at all they are disappointed (thanks google translation) they thought the action scene will be better , but as ananda and kimberley pair they like them i think , we need a thai member here to tell us more or someone who understand thai 
monkeykimmy said:
Thats what I see in pantip. Seems like some of them was disappointed. What I think is the editing at the begining is a bit messy. I cannot find the main point and there is some little bug of the plot too. However, Ananberley make a good chemistry and I saw lots of pantip user laugh and enjoy the plot.(maybe?) Hope the following episodes will get better. Its impossible for us to judge a lakorn by just watching the first episode of it. I'm quite confident that tiger will enter a more attractive world after Nang ek and Pra ek fall in love.

Yeah, the editing and opening scene is bad. Could've been better.

x0unerthanlater said:
What I didn't like, as phatman also mentioned, was the fight scene sound effects. OMG is it lame! It's so 80s 90s feeling and exaggerated. Ananda does great but the execution of the whole scene was weak. I hope it gets better because this is supposed to be "mafia" level, 5555

What I really love about Suer, is the fact that the leads are already so comfortable with each other. And they curse A LOT. especially Wanvisa. This girl curses like a sailor Lol

I'm still adjusting to seeing Ananda in a lakorn. I've only seen him in movies. I'm thinking, "we're really going to be seeing this hot dude for a whole month?"  :dance1:

They are horrible! HAHA. My ears were about to burst!

Sweet_JJ said:

- Andrew is really enjoying his character lol.

- I know right?! So angry lol, I think we'll be seeing the intro scene again from each character's point of view, we'll see. 

- Haha don't worry you'll get used to it, but the feeling of four great actors together is a little great and overwhelming hehe.

- They're BFF's lol. It's cute how Parob and Kanin are close friends and in real life as well :D So cool with that kiss on the cheeks in the ending credits! 

I wish they'd do a thorough intro of all the characters and then focus on the individuals. I just feel like the other pra'eks are tossed aside too soon. So Kanin and Parob are BFF's in here? HAHA. Looks like Ken's character is a loner. He didn't socialize with the other three at all. Haha. I like it! His entrance was the coolest too!!!

Sweet_JJ said:
Just have to share this, this was the highlight of the episode for me LOL.

Oh a gif is even better than a screen cap! HAHA. I can't take his character seriously, because it's pretty much Andrew. HAHA.

Sweet_09 said:
Wow Phatman, you are really honest but i have to agree with you...the editing need fixing lol! The opening ost wasnt want i expected because i was wanting the other one lol!

Yes, the chest scene was like...what the lol how did he find that chest! A miracle! A lost treasure was found by Parob lol!

I'm honest and very critical. HAHA. I'm sure all of you guys know that already. :ghehe:
A lost treasure chest with quite important tools: a knife and a long rope. From what I know treasure chests have treasure. HAHA.

Ninja007 said:
When you navigate pantip, be a little careful.  Pantip used to be a very reliable for feedback.  But since Pantip started allowing temporary users, there are bunch of trolls. 

You can kind of tell which thread are genuine feedbacks.  Which one is a troll. 
--

Since you're wondering ... Regarding the feedback,
The positive:
- Viewers love the natural reaction between Ananda & Kim. 
- They love the script & screen play. 
- They enjoy the joke in the script.  They say they laugh a lot. 
- They like the scenery. 

The negative: 
- They are a little disappointed with opening scene.  They say the action sequence looks unreal.  They 5 leads on the stage unhurt with all the gunshot & they shoot back into the crowds, while innocent people are running for cover. 
- Some people say some prop doesn't look like 1960.  Like deco in Pra'k house and some custom. 
- Some people find Wanvisa's character a little annoying.  (And a little abnormal, being a girl traveling alone with bag full of cash).
- Lots people were expecting Tiger to be a drama with lots of tear, due to the teaser.  To their surprise, it's a comedy.

- Last, they are disappointed with the opening theme song.  The lyric describes how Chinese Immigrant settles down in Thailand.  And they want to do good deed & willing to die to protect the country, to replay the country for providing them a new home.  It does not fit the theme or story line of the series.  Because this series is about power struggling between gangs.  It's not Bang Rajan, people dying to defend the land.

Overall, most people enjoy it.  But they wish the opening with 5 leads can be better.

OMG, my thoughts exactly!! Except worded nicer. HAHA.

Mahalo said:
I thought I was the only one who thought that about the opening theme song. I was like Bang Rajan just ended. Why is this theme song praising patriotism when it has nothing to do with the lakorn? Plus, it's Chinese themed, yet they sang about loving the Thai country and heritage. I was really confused and wondered if I had gotten the genre correct.

I didn't pay attention to the lyrics at all. HAHA. I actually like it, it sounds like Shanghai Grand. At first I was disappointed that Hua Jai Likit wasn't the opening song, but now I actually like the opening song. Do you by any chance know the name of the song and its singer?

jeanie1 said:
I wonder if the shoddy editing is because they had to rush it to get it onscreen. But action in lakorns always suck.

Ananda and Kim don't disappoint. They're really carrying the whole shebang. Both of their comedic timing is on point and they play well off each other.

The song does fit the theme of the series.  If you go back to the big press opening where P'Off talks a little bit about what the series is about he says something like it's about the qualities and values that Chinese immigrants have that allows them to thrive in Thai and how they assimilate into Thai culture. It's not really a true "mafia" lakorn like say the Godfather that shows the lifestyle of the mob. He's just using it as a setting to showcase the values and morals that Chinese people in Thai have. I forget but Suer is something like Loyalty or Honesty?

It is a Thai lakorn. I wouldn't expect a true portrayal of Chinese people or Chinese immigrants. It's like when Hollywood makes a movie about other countries you know. They'll always come from the perspective and bias of America.

I feel like that's the case. Like they rushed to get it to start airing. But the thing is they had plenty of time to edit Suer. Anyway, yeah action lakorns are bad in general.

Thanks for your clarification!! It makes sense now. HEHE.

xox said:
OOOOHHHHHH MMMMAAAAA GGGAAAAWWWWDDDD!!!!! THIS DRAMA AIRS ON MONDAY & TUESDAY?!?!?! I thought it airs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays!!!!!!! Somebody shoot me!!!!! I was so looking forward to ep2 today!!!!!!!

HAHA. Oh how I wish it aired Tuesday's and Wednesday's. Haha. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Being surprised that it's comedy, instead of a drama, isn't a negative comment. It's more like other comment (in a positive way).

---
Tiger, lion, bull, rhino and swan: all of them will be starting from that pu du festival (the openning scene). After watching ep.1, I went to read the synopsis. I rediscover some connection to other ones that i missed earlier.

In Tiger, they briefly mentioned that
1. Kanin (Andrew) went missing after the shooting. Parob wanted to go looking for his friend. But his father stopped him and one of the guy said that Kanin may be just going to his out of town home. So Parob didn't go looking for him.

2. Chang (Hong's brother) was killed during the fire exchange.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Being surprised that it's comedy, instead of a drama, isn't a negative comment. It's more like other comment (in a positive way).

---
Tiger, lion, bull, rhino and swan: all of them will be starting from that pu du festival (the openning scene). After watching ep.1, I went to read the synopsis. I rediscover some connection to other ones that i missed earlier.

In Tiger, they briefly mentioned that
1. Kanin (Andrew) went missing after the shooting. Parob wanted to go looking for his friend. But his father stopped him, saying that Kanin may be just going to his out of town home.

2. Chang (Hong's brother) was killed during the fire exchange.
That's what i think when watching the openning scene again. Their life or event will start at the opening scene and at the same time, not in order like SJ serie.
Reading 1-4 summary again and i'm not prepare for heartbreak scenes there are so much things that happen during those eps.
I hope this lakorn is 12 eps. I want to se Ananberley as long as we can^^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
xox said:
HAHAHA! I wasn't the only one. This time difference is really screwing with my head.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
If Suer doesn't reach or exceed my expectations, I hope that Ananberley will be able to reunite in another lakorn! They just have so much natural chemistry! You can tell when Ananda was laughing at Kim, he was laughing for real.
Ananda would accept another lakorn with Kim in a heart beat! Just saying...

shirocchi

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone, I'm new in this forum, has been a lurker since half end of 2013 and just decided to post now. Greetings, and I really want to thanks everybody regarding news shared about lakorns, photos, videos, comments and many other things. I really enjoyed all of those.

Sorry for cutting the greetings short, I really need help here. I'm a non thai-speaker. Does anyone know what happened to the tiger mafia viki?? I was just watching it until part 3 and then the page practically disappeared, does anyone has the same experience??

I've already waiting for this lakorn since the start of this thread, waiting for some more time would be a torture XC X'C

Will appreciate your help, thank you very veeerrrryyyy muccchhh

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
shirocchi said:
Hey everyone, I'm new in this forum, has been a lurker since half end of 2013 and just decided to post now. Greetings, and I really want to thanks everybody regarding news shared about lakorns, photos, videos, comments and many other things. I really enjoyed all of those.

Sorry for cutting the greetings short, I really need help here. I'm a non thai-speaker. Does anyone know what happened to the tiger mafia viki?? I was just watching it until part 3 and then the page practically disappeared, does anyone has the same experience??

I've already waiting for this lakorn since the start of this thread, waiting for some more time would be a torture XC X'C

ok, i can't find neither. I don't see the drama which was listed in Ananda's works. I can't find ARO too. I hope it will fix soon. I want to help but sorry I can't.
I think I read somewhere that stated Viki will take down some lakorns. I'm looking for the source now. I can't find it, look like she/he deleted the post. Let's wait for Ninja and please don't take those lakorns down.  ohhhh my ARO:(

shirocchi

sarNie Egg
Meoconie said:
ok, i can't find neither. I don't see the drama which was listed in Ananda's works. I can't find ARO too. I hope it will fix soon. I want to help but sorry I can't.
I think I read somewhere that stated Viki will take down some lakorns. I'm looking for the source now.
It's okay,thank you for the reply  :yes:

Anyway does anyone knew another site to watch this subbed, I'm pretty desperate right now, really dying to watch this one  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my reaction when a viki error appear when i wanted to visit my tiger page in viki

please don't tell me there's no other source to sub tiger and that their viki page is gone forever i will enter in a depression mode please someone clear it to us  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
shirocchi said:
It's okay,thank you for the reply  :yes:

Anyway does anyone knew another site to watch this subbed, I'm pretty desperate right now, really dying to watch this one  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Too bad, from what I know, the only source that you can watch lastest sub lakorns is from Viki. Now CH3 starts to do copyright so the uploaders might not upload more in youtube.

adsd18/2 said:
my reaction when a viki error appear when i wanted to visit my tiger page in viki

please don't tell me there's no other source to sub tiger and that their viki page is gone forever i will enter in a depression mode please someone clear it to us  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
I'm starting to get worry. Will it take forever? Now I can't rewatch ARO and Tiger. I feel like history repeats again few years ago. When I addicted to Korean dramas, shows and they started to take down, delete many yt accounts.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
shirocchi said:

WELCOME!!!! HEHE.

OH no! I can't find it either!! I think there must be some glitch because other lakorns are still available.