Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this series is so good, been watching episode1 3 times already, AnandaKimmy love when they bickering 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
this series is so good, been watching episode1 3 times already, AnandaKimmy love when they bickering 
I agree with you. I been rewatching over and over again. I never thought i would be so addicted to this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
I agree with you. I been rewatching over and over again. I never thought i would be so addicted to this lakorn.
yeah watching this is a relief from all the tragic of Bang Rajun 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
so is there any way to fix the problem?
Find another sources to upload like dailymotion ...... But it will take time to sub, time.... Not fast as viki:( depend on sub team. Let's wait any annoucement from sub team.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so no sub anymore neither in viki and youtube that not fair i seriously want to cry the worst ever  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
what we will do ohh mmaaannn this is just bad 

shirocchi

sarNie Egg
Meoconie said:
Find another sources to upload like dailymotion ...... But it will take time to sub, time.... Not fast as viki:( depend on sub team. Let's wait any annoucement from sub team.
So sorry for the subbers and segmenters, their hard work all gone now... :cry:  :cry:

Could I do something to help to make the process faster? Start a petition for official channel or anything even pay to be a viki premium member if it means I can watch the subbed lakorn

Sorry for all the desperate post I really want to watch this lakorn, If only thai lakorns producing eng subbed DVD, I will gladly buy it for collection, especially for the multiple series. 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Now i'm really upset and sad. I'm planning to rewatch the lakorn everynight to wait for new ep. But they take down the hard work of sub team. I don't get it. Viki just link yt from CH3 official and put the sub on the clip. They don't re-upload videos like other sites. Why why why?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oyyyyyyyyy still feeling frustrated  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  i watched the ep again today and i can remember the dialogue thanks to viki but from now how i willl aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
A while back Viki announced that they will be taking down some "fan channels" due to policy changes and license. A lot of Thai lakorns are among these... I think this is what happened with Lom Sorn Rak viki channel too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what if one of the other channel fan in viki who wasn't reduced  create another channel for tiger would that be possible? i'm desperate  here really   :cry:

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching the first episode and I have mixed feelings. I like that we're already seeing a lot of chemistry between Ananda and Kimberley since they seem to play off each other well. The bickering comes naturally for them and although the dialogue is very cheesy, it's entertaining to watch. My main concern is the editing and directing style because everything seems choppy and doesn't transition smoothly at all. There's also a lot of confusion and inconsistencies throughout the episode where it becomes unrealistic. I mean if people didn't already read the novel and premise of the lakorn and just randomly started watching, they'd be confused about the introduction scene as to who all the guys are since they just come out and the shooting starts. I don't know if it's because Channel 3 was rushing Act Art to get this airing or that's the way Off Pongpat wants this to be executed but it's very sloppy. Even the theme song while it sounds nice, it doesn't reflect on the overall essence of the story. It's only the beginning though so hopefully it gets better as everything progresses. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I don't really watch lakorn from viki but wow, i feel very sad for those hard working fan that their video was moved or taken off from viki. I always have issued with viki when it come to thai lakorn lol so i usually watch them raw with my little understanding of Thai hahahaha! Well, i wish viki better luck plus fans subbing teams too...what a shame...so many hard work that goes into a waste!

So i was going to a 2nd run of the first episode and my sister walks in and said, "Gosh, Kim is so annoying," the forest scene where she shouting out "HELLO...YUHOO," then i asked her to continued watching with me. She lend over with me to my iphone screen then that scene come on where Kim trip and roll down the hill, she blurt out LOL then second Ananda repeat her words lol...she could get over it. :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Did viki remove those Ch3 lakorn out of Courtesy?  GMM does enforce their copy right.  As far as I know, Ch3 doesn't seem to enforce it. 

Up until now, GMM-Grammy actively flag clips on youtube and report as copy right violation.  This cause many fan youtube channels to receive 3 copy right strike & get deleted.  Especially lakorn songs, MV and soundtrack.

On the other hand, Ch3 doesn't report copy right (yet).  However, Ch3 Official youtube channel seem to be using some youtube paid service, which trigger an automatic process.  When Ch3 Official upload a clip, youtube automatically search other clips for matching audio-video content and block it worldwide.  This automatic process cause those clip to be unviewable/removed.  But there is no copy right strike yet.

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Hi!
Did anyone of you have the foresight to save the Viki-subs for the first Ep? *Hoping for a miracle*  :teary:
Lots of love!