Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. Ananberley aren't promoting their part at all. :no: :no: :cry1: Besides 3Zaap, we probably won't be seeing anything else from them. :cry1: :cry1: This is like what happened for KimBarry. They didn't promote RP at all. But I guess it's okay. Just because they don't promote Suer doesn't mean it won't be popular. RP received high ratings despite no promotions.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i really can't wait to see Krating and the reunion of KenCherry, just a couple of hours left episode2 of AnandaKimmy 
the preview of epi2 looks good 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Lols, is everyone counting down until episode 2? I know i am and really excited!!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Im like refreshing this thread every 20 mins and i also got my online tv ready. I just hope my net won't lag too bad

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim123 said:
Im like refreshing this thread every 20 mins and i also got my online tv ready. I just hope my net won't lag too bad
that's me :ghehe: except that i will not be able to watch it live do to the bad streaming i will wait for youtube 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
that's me :ghehe: except that i will not be able to watch it live do to the bad streaming i will wait for youtube 
That will be me too if the streaming is bad. I just hope and have my fingers crossed for it not to be bad!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my heart awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cloud9: :cloud9: that little satisfying smile inher face :blush: :blush:

1 hour and a half yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
my heart awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cloud9: :cloud9: that little satisfying smile inher face :blush: :blush:

1 hour and a half yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
A shy couple :kiss2: Looks like boys and girls in 16 year-old. :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
one hour yahhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  time to get fully ready and put on my door "no disturb please this person is not available in this moment"   :locked:  :locked:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ananda post this with the cap
See you tonight for some tob joob action at 20.15 channel 3  กรี๊ดวันนี้แล้วสินะ จะได้พบกับนายจู๋และเจ๊จิ๋มในเลือดมังกร ตอนเสือ ได้ในวันจันทร์และอังคาร เวลา 20.15 - 23.00 น. 

15 min to gooooooooooooo