"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
After 3 eps, I believe the guy who likes younger sister is bad guy.
me too i was thinking the same way he look insincere very suspected  

now can't help i want to do it the kiss scene sec/sec :spicy: :spicy:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Every time that they fight the bad guys, they never pick up the weapons or keep it to fight the attackers.  This happens in a lot of Thai lakorns and it is frustratiing. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh so many spoiler in here....haven't started on both episode this week...maybe tonight...gosh seeing all these pics make me impatient lol!!!  :dance3:  :dance3:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
SPOILER!
PAROP PROPOSES TO WANVISA at the temple!!! and he says.... he loves her. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Anyone want recaps of episode 3?
If so, I'll type it up later tonight. :)
Lots of very beautiful words exchanged by Parob to Wanvisa....

Let the heartache BEGIN!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
SPOILER!
PAROP PROPOSES TO WANVISA at the temple!!! and he says.... he loves her. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Let the heartache BEGIN!
No need to ask us. We all want to know what they are talking. Thank you makmak

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
SPOILER!

Let the heartache BEGIN!
give it to me i'm reeaaadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

i try to keep calm bu t every time i come here i lost it can't be calm 

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Just to let everybody know: Softsubs for Suer Ep 02 are almost completely edited and will be uploaded soon on the blog (Wednesday). Ep 3 is completely timed and about 1/3 subbed, so stay tuned for more! :D Here is to the subbing team:  :toast:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Amelie3 said:
Just to let everybody know: Softsubs for Suer Ep 02 are almost completely edited and will be uploaded soon on the blog (Wednesday). Ep 3 is completely timed and about 1/3 subbed, so stay tuned for more! :D Here is to the subbing team:  :toast:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thank youuuuu sub team you are the best without doubt   :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks: soooo kind of you to dedicate your times and energy for people to understand appreciate very much , i will be patiently  waiting for it so my fun will be completed    :yahoo:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Just finish episode 3 and OMG this is getting so interesting!!! I need more episodes now!! :woot2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode was a little slow for me. Maybe because there was a lot of talking and I didn't understand what they were saying. There were a lot of romantic scenes nonetheless. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: And I'm glad that they're off the island. Can't wait for EP.4! The love/hate relationship will begin! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I wish this site have an app for Apple and Android. So that I can get or see updates fast without having to refresh the page ever second. I'd like to hear notifications from here the most since I'm on or have my phone with me 24/7...

I'll even pay to download the App!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
YingSheng said:
I wish this site have an app for Apple and Android. So that I can get or see updates fast without having to refresh the page ever second. I'd like to hear notifications from here the most since I'm on or have my phone with me 24/7...
I'll even pay to download the App!
I agree. I wish there was an app too. I hope they will make one! im just sitting in class and refreshing this page so many time only if they make an app then we don't need to keep refreshing since there will be a notification whenever there is a new post

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Didn't Ananberley film 3Zaap yesterday? I think they did. I totally forgot! Ananda also posted a clip of fans on IG, saying thank you in the caption to those supporting him and Kim in Suer.