Meoconie

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Recaps for Episode 3
Contains Spoilers ~

P1.
Continued combat with hired thugs.
In the underwater cave, Parob slowly weakens.
To distract him Wanvisa tells him when she was younger her mother told her to sing her favorite song to take her mind off her wounds.
He says he can't sing and for her to sing. Wanvisa says she can't sing either... so she suggest he think of his favorite song instead. Parob then thinks of "their" song and feels much better.

P2.
Parob's father is out searching the various Islands.
Wanvisa starts talking to keep them both afloat. She tells Parob he has taught her so much in the last few days. She say's he taught her how to make a fire without matchsticks.
Parob tells her he's never felt anything like this with any other woman...
W: "You probably think I'm lousy and weird."
P: "No, I think you're cute and attractive."
Wanvisa's face lights up from his compliments...
They try to stay afloat...

P3.
Parob goes under water...
Wanvisa goes under and gives him a couple breaths of air. *kiss kiss*
When they resurfaces...
P: "Thank you."
W: "Nevermind that. Let's get out of here first and then you can thank me."
They make it out and sees a boat. They hurriedly try to make a fire.

P4.
They are rescued.
Parob wakes up and immediately asks for Wanvisa.
P: "Where is she? Is she safe?"
Father: "You mean that woman?"
P: "Yes, father."
Father: "She has left."
P: "Left to where?"
Father: "She waited to hear of your condition, and saw that you were okay so she asked to leave. I had Pasit drop her off."
Mongkhon: "Ask Pasit. He dropped her off."
P: "Hey, Pasit. Why didn't you wait till I woke up. Father why'd you let her go? Chok, why didn't you hold her back? So where is she?"
Pasit: "She's downstairs."
P: "Why didn't you say? Damn."
Pasit: "I was going to leave to town but wanted to ask if Nai Hua (boss) needed anything..."

Parob rushes downstairs and finds Wanvisa.

P: "Jae Jim!"
W: "Nai Juu!"
P: "You have to go now?"
W: "I have responsibilities too. But I am glad you're okay now."
P: "Can you not go yet? You haven't treated me to Knom Jean Gang Pbaipba."
W: "I'll take a rain check..."
P: "Hey... thank you." (shows her the shell necklace)
W: "Good luck. I hope we see each other again."
P: "When?"
W: "I don't know. But, Thank you very much. Thanks for everything. I'll never forget you."
P: "Can you wait for me? I'm going to change. I'll go drop you off."
W: "Huh? That's alright. You aren't fully recovered yet. I can go (fine)."
P: "Even if I must crawl to send you off, I'll still go. Wait for me alright?"

P5.
Wanvisa gets home. Her father is extremely angry. He asks her where his money was.
--
Chok seems to like Preem.
Mongkhon seems to like Praotha. She is nice to him and gives him some food.
--
Ma brings Parob to see an Oracle at the temple. The Oracle tells her that Parob's fate is in danger right now. Saying Parob has enemies in the dark but he will get through it with goodness in his heart.

P6.
Wanvisa and her mother comes to the same temple.

Parob tells his mother he must have lost his pocket watch.

Wanvisa finds Parob's watch and picks it up...
P: "Jae Jim?"
W: "Nai.. Juu!"
P: "Haha, am I dreaming?"
W: "I never thought I would see you."
P: "I had just made a wish with Buddha to see you again. I didn't think-"
W: "Oh hey, are you okay now? How is your wound?"
P: "Nevermind the wound... why did you leave so sudden? I didn't even get to thank you."
W: "Well, I didn't sneak away... you were fine so I left."
P: "I am so happy to see you again. Where do you live? I'll drop you off."
W: "That's alright. It isn't convenient."
P: "But... we'll see each other again right?"
W: "I don't know..."
P: "Okay then, we'll meet tomorrow right here."
W: "But I..."
P: "Don't even but nothing. If you're mean enough to have me waiting here and not show up, then let it be known. But, I must go now..."
P: "I am so happy to see your face again or else I'd only see you in my dreams..."

They look at each other and Parob notices her necklace...
P: "You haven't taken it off and thrown it away yet?"
W: "No, what about yours?"
P: "Here."
W: "Hey! How can you stand wearing it? Aren't you afraid people will laugh at you?"
P: "It doesn't matter what people think. To me it's more important than anything."

Wanvisa hands him the watch.. but Parob tells her to keep it and he'll come back to get it tomorrow. He then snatches her handkerchief as a guarantee.

P7.
Parob's father arranges a blind date for Parob with the daughter of a business partner.
Wanvisa's dad also arranges a blind date for her with a business partner at the same place.
Parob and Wanvisa steps out of the dining rooms they were in and hears "their" song.

They spot each other across the way.

Parob asks her to dance...
P: "Hey.. dance with me."
W: "Wouldn't the elders be waiting for you?"
P: "Doesn't matter. You have to dance with me." He's so hottttt!

P8.
While dancing Parob whispers in her ear...
P: "Hey, let me ask you something."
W: "Hmm?"
P: "Between dancing here and at the Island, which is better?"
W: "I liked dancing at the Island. What about you?"
P: "Anywhere, as long as there's you."
*Almost kiss... PAROB TAKES A HUGE GULP!*

Parob asks if she'll be there tomorrow. She nods and he says:
P: "Then, I will dream of you tonight."

P9.
Wanvisa gets to the temple to wait. She starts crying when a kid hands her something and runs away. She starts to cry thinking he wasn't coming...

He shows up and she's instantly happy.
W: "This may be the last time we see each other."
W: "My father wants me to marry the person he chose for me."
P: "Your father must think he's good enough that's why he chose him."
W: "Ever since I was born, I've only seen his face once."
P: "Hey Khun, don't measure someone from their appearances. He might be good and perfect or else your father wouldn't have chosen him."
W: "My father chose him for the benefit of business."
P: "So you're just going to cry like this?"
W: "What would you have me do then?"
P: "If you don't want to get married, Then escape."
W: "Talking crazy..."
P: "I'm serious."
W: "Escape to where?"
P: "Escape with me."
W: "It isn't funny..."
P: "Let's go. Lets get married."
W: "Speaking so easily."
P: "Such an easy matter. You don't have to make it hard."
W: "But you and I have only known each other for a few days."
P: "A few days isn't important... it's about if you love me or not. If you do, then it isn't a problem."
W: "What about you?"
P: "If I didn't love (you) I wouldn't have proposed."
P: "Let's go shake the blessing sticks to see about our love."

They shake the blessing sticks a couple times and both times ends up being the number 6 for both of them. Number 6 is an unfortunate number...
The Oracle elder appears and tells them a quote about how fate being good or bad isn't important because they can't control it. Even if there's a fury stream, if they so wanted to cross it and tried as hard as they might and succeeded; no matter how large the obstacle it must be defeated by their brave hearts.
Parob wanted to send Wanvisa home but she insist that it was alright... (he was being all cute)
Thank you so much for translating. I just read but already feel butterflies in my stomach, image if i watch the ep.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"whenever you stop talking you are scary" :lolyup: she talk much but he miss that when she became silent soo cuuutee :ghehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ESM20 said:
no its not mp4..how can I download with mp4?
when i download the extention is .ass
i dont know why...
ohh you have to upload the full epsode too from tv3offcial youtube this is the link 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOdknUxNnAo

you have to change the name of the file you download earlier the same as the name of the ep you will upload now "EXACTLY THE SAME NAME "
i mean like this

"
เลือดมังกร - เสือ LueadMungKorn-Suea Ep.2 Full | 16-03-58 | TV3 Official.mp4

เลือดมังกร - เสือ LueadMungKorn-Suea Ep.2 Full | 16-03-58 | TV3 Official.ass

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"no matter what it's our song now" aaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :crush: :crush: soo romantic parob 

our memory together

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"take care of yourself,..., you wont leave me right,..,what if goes dark what should i do? i can't stay..." *shut up kiss* me melting :faint: :faint:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  "wait for me here  i will be back"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"don't mess with me" *punch in the face* hahahahahahahahaha crazy wanvisa :loool: :loool: :lolyup:
i finished watching it with sub aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i really had the same feeling as the first time i watch it i can't get tired of them hilarious Juu jimm :clap2: :clap2: ananberley are suupper ggreeaaaat 

THANK YOU AGAIN SUB TEAM   :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2: fighting for ep 3  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: 

her face :lmao3:

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
I think the ratings are important bc at the end of the day channel 3 and production houses are businesses if what they put up doesn't get ratings what incentive will they have to continue to quality dramas? They just go ch 7 way push out crappy melodramas and get the ratings..cause that's what Thai public seem to want.

I want to see good ratings for Kimmy drama so she continues to get good scripts and get to work with credible production companies like broad cast.

My bone to pick with this drama is that it's a period drama but the main characters use modern Thai slang and there are even English words in there..sometimes it makes me confused bc I want to keep believing that this whole drama happened in an era gone by..

The scriptwriters and director didn't make the main characters maintain talking in the manner of that era..cause there's no way a lady of wanvisa family status would use 'wa' or 'woi' ..i heard a lot of words that realistically not heard of back then like when wanvisa says 'fluke' as in lucky fluke'..i know she went to study overseas but even back then she would be talking 20 years ahead of her time..

Still love this Lakorn though and will watch every minute of it :)

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Can somebody post the links for the OST-MVs? In my country the YT-links get blocked. I know that the new opening has an official MV, what about the opening of Ep 1 and the female lovesong? We need it for the subbing.^^ If you got names of the artists and songs as well, please share. :D

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
By the way, the ep.02 clip on channel 3 official, it's missing about 5 minutes in part 8. (I know about this because there is on talk-of-the-town scene that is missing ... Lol). You can see the missing part on kimmy official Facebook. It's at the end of Ep.02 4/5.

If you also need sub for that missing part, it's coming.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
As of right now, ch.7 has excellent lakorns out. Baan Sila Daang was Mon-Tues slot, which just ended. Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat has replaced it and it's a "raeng" lakorn w/Kwan and Tui. This is already gaining attention because of the fact that these two paired in FJS. The Wed-Thurs slot is Kard Cheuk, which features Thai martial arts. Everyone loves this kind of plot, so naturally people will gravitate towards it.

It's not that ch.7 has crappy shows, it's that the majority of the people aren't living in BKK. Lots of the country folk watch ch.7 stuff because it appeals to their lifestyle. Ch.3 appeals to BKK city folk and international fans more.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
By the way, the ep.02 clip on channel 3 official, it's missing about 5 minutes in part 8. (I know about this because there is on talk-of-the-town scene that is missing ... Lol). You can see the missing part on kimmy official Facebook. It's at the end of Ep.02 4/5.

If you also need sub for that missing part, it's coming.
really? is the missing is in the full clip or in ep2 8/9  , coz i don't see anything missing , but i do feel there's bad cuts in th full ep2 (actually very bad cuts soo obvious)