ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kayla said:
I think there will be an R scene or a R turn into willing scene. I think on one of the previews, I saw a quick glance of Kim laying on the bed with just a blanket on, or maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. It's going to be hard to watch when the two hate each other, but the hatred mixed with feelings of love will turn into amazing passionate love. I can't wait!!
Your eyes saw it right!  No tricks.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
will we watch this scene next week  :scratchhead2:   :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  i think it will be when he kidnaps her  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: hate/love 
I doubt this will be next week.  Maybe the week after.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
:eyetwitch: Tiger only have 9 episodes.  :teary:
my reaction 

is that confirmed 100% 1 year and a half of wait  to give me only 9 eps i can't take this thisis too much i'm soooo maaaaaaadddddddd right now

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
@adsd18/2 yes. Its from the script writer.
ohhh myyy speechless  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:cry:  :cry:  :cry: Only 9 episodes.  That is NOTHING!!! I need lots & lots of Kim with Ananda before she goes back to pair with Mark again or with someone new.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Only 9 episodes, no promotion, less behind scene photos. Nothing can be worse. 

give them a photoshoot at least   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  this is not fair for me as a fan of ananberley they don't promote them 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:
Come on guys, it's part of a series lol, the storyline doesn't have much stuff, I'd rather have 9 episodes of interesting things than some boring dragging scenes. But really, a year and a half spent for only 9 episodes... 
Boring & dragging...that, I completely understand.  But, 9 episodes is waaaaaaay too short.  Especially when you finally get Ananda to be in a lakorn.  I would be fine with 12-13 episodes.  And yes...WTF?!  So much time spent for only 9 episodes.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will say this actart are the worst in promoting their pair  :thumbdown:  they don't give much updates 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I'm wondering how many episodes are there of other parts. It they get 12-13 episode I'll feel extremely unfair. I'm sorry to the fans of others but I'll just feel mad if only tiger has episodes few like that,

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
And let's face it...the chances of Ananberly EVER pairing up again is like ZERO!  NONE!  That's why it's so unfair for us Ananberly fans.