Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Wanted to comment before going to sleep...and I can't believe I'm watching today's ep when I should sleep lolz...
im just blown away by Ananda and Kim's chemistry...heck she has more chemistry with ananda than any of the lakorns she did with mark lol...seriously...
Anyone that have IG can u guys comment on ananda IG saying how much we international fans love this lakorn and the same for Kim's IG too lolz

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ananda is a really good actor. But I don't think he necessarily outshines Kim. Kim is, of course, not up to Ananda's level yet, but her acting doesn't come off weak or mediocre next to his. They're both really good actors. It's just that Ananda is more polished, having more experience and all. But Kim has the potential to be just as great as Anne T., Ananda, Ken T., etc. She just needs time. Kim is still a really good actress right now too, especially comparing her to most of the actresses in her generation. She'll only get better with time.  :yes:

Kim's role in here isn't reminiscent of Tae or Praao to me either. Of course, a few traits are going to be similar to her past characters, but doesn't that apply for all actors? Every character usually has a small similarity to other characters they've played. But so far, I have to say that Kim is doing a pretty good job on taking on diverse roles. She can play prim and proper roles to raeng and sassy ones. I hope to see her play a really evil character once. Like, a crazy nang'ek. Haha.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
Ananda is a really good actor. But I don't think he necessarily outshines Kim. Kim is, of course, not up to Ananda's level yet, because of lack of experience, but her acting doesn't come off weak or mediocre next to Ananda's. They're both really good actors. It's just that Ananda is more polished and experienced. Kim is still a really good actress, especially comparing her to most of the actresses in her generation. She'll only get better. :yes:
true true. Kim's acting totally can follow up Ananda's and make a big chemistry reaction together. Its really talented consider that she's just a 22years old girl at that time and have just acted in five lakorns.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sophia456 said:
Anyone that have IG can u guys comment on ananda IG saying how much we international fans love this lakorn and the same for Kim's IG too lolz

already there's plenty people commenting on his pic how much they love the lakorn and love him with kim you can check it , if you want 
i liked this one 
I love this shot!  I actually enjoy #luadmungkorn_tiger so much. Love to see all natural reactions between you and kimmy. You guys have real acting instinct that worth for watching! 

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Actually, Ananda already aware that there are lots of lued mungkorn international fans, especially how we all love their chemistry..that is why his latest ig pic is such a tease..keke

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@adsd YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Parop's silence at the end of Ep.4 was scary. :hide: And the way he looked at Wanvisa...killer eyes.  :shock2: He has some bad plans for her, and she doesn't even know.  :nailbiter: So I guess Parop will really be kidnapping Wanvisa to the island like I initially predicted. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: He's getting revenge on Wanvisa for his mother's shooting. :pervie: :bhehe:

They need to reunite in a modern slap-kiss lakorn with island kidnapping. It'll be so much hotter. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i swaer when i saw this in ig i kept ssaying "woooow wooooow wooooow wooooow.........woooooow" like a crazy ohhh myyyy they are soooooo ggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd no not goood soooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
cant wait for tmrwz episode....pra'ek kidnapping nang ek is so hot!! lol

on a side note...is it me or does parop's friend seem suspicious? the guy/friend i am talking about is one of the two guys that is dressed in black and follows parop's dad and the family around...you know, the guy that tried to give parop's little sister a present ealier in the episodes and she said to give it to big sister. it seems like he is constantly trying to 'put oil on thr fire'...hmm...