ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:
I know what you mean lol, his acting is a little meh, but him and Mew look sweet together so we'll see how it goes.
They do, don't they. I was oogling over that pic of her sitting in his lap & they were on a bed (I believe).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"you must be going crazy , laughing all by yourself" hahahahaha she's just enjoying her moment you crazy Parob :ghehe:

"get openly naked" are you jealous parob  :pervie:

"where are you going"
"stupid question" 

"you can't go,..... scrub my bck for me"  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
"who are you to order me"  :girlmad:
"stupid question i'm your prison guard" :ghehe:

"DICTATOR" hahaha

ohhh myyyyyyyyyy they are soooooooo natural , hey pavisa i don't see prisoner and a dictator , i see a woman and a men bickering like a crazy couple awwwwwww :p :p :p

he keep saying to her hurry hurry , easy boy 

"can you swear those are your hands?, so bloody coarse" :lmao3: you are a liar parob where's "i want to hold your warm and soft hands for a longer time  " line went heh 

"concentrate" yeah wanvisa concentrate on his sexy back , so i can fiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

and did you notice after he said that she soft her move more hahahahaha again say thing and do the opposite :spin:

"you are always putting other people down , bad man"   "thanks for the praise" THEY ARE HILARIOUSSSSSSS  :smack:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
THIS IS THE BEST 
"i'm training you , so when you GET A HUSBAND you know how to SERVE HIM"  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
"SO HE WILL LOVE ND ADORE YOU " ehem ehem are you talking about yourself parob  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"giving you massage" good way to escape :ghehe:
"i told you to scrub my back and you are giving me massage , are you thinking straight" well she lost her mind the moment she knew you :lolyup:

" a good wife ... must let her husband and kids eat first"  but you are not her husband yet parob why telling her that heh you liar  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

:lmao3: i love how shed do that murmuring   :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

the highlight LINE  of this part is " I'M TRAINING YOU, SO YOU R HUSBAND WILL LOVE YOU

" you are a MOOD KILLER to ALL THE MEN" me naughty thoughts start to build in my head  :woot:  :woot:

who see her saying that "NEVER" will think she's soo determinate but look what happen after a min 

that little smile he did :spin: :spin: like "i knew will come back and sleep here JAE JIMM"

"lover can't be separate even for a few minutes " hahahaha that kid is smart :ghehe:  :baby:

i seriously crack every time he say "so her husband will love her" :loool:

HILARIOUS

"you don't understand simple hand language" , "GET RIDE OF YOURSELF...... GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE" :lmao3: :lmao3:  :lmao3:

this's one of the moment i go from this :lolyup: to this  :eek:

I LOVE AND AMAZED HOW FLAWLESSLY THEY CAN TAKE ME FROM A MOOD TO ANOTHER SMOOTHLY LIKE THIS WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

"you like it righ"
"you are the lowest of the low"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"will you make an an attempt to look happy "  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"when you danced with that bland looking guy, you looked so darned happy" ohh boy ohh boy that deep hot sexy voice of his pronouncing those word :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

"how talented of you to see everything clearly" 
"so then can you pretend to be happy
"a person like me doesn't know how to pretend
and in that moment he hold her savagely and ohhh soo tightly aggressively close to him  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

"previously you were soo happy dancing with me" the sexiest whisper EVVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

HEH

"the past is the PAST, it was an illusion, we'r in the PRESENT where the TRUTH lies"

oooohhhhhhh mmmmyyyyyyyy *breath" he still try to seduce her  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

he looked hurt when they stopped dancing 

"DO YOU WANT TO TEST ME"  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  i'm going crazy again even i have already wtched it over 10 times 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
How i wish these gifs have sound so it can make 1000% better. For me it's better to watch these scenes at night LOL
Adsd, continue to do gif-review, I luv it^^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
How i wish these gifs have sound so it can make 1000% better. For me it's better to watch these scenes at night LOL
Adsd, continue to do gif-review, I luv it^^
okkayyyy :p i can't stop my self anyway :ghehe: 

2 days and 2 hours exactly   :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
" i'm not a dog you know?"
"of course not dog only knows loyalty , But you can't be trusted what do we call that huh?" 

i really want to give a big clap for the script writer he's making my days by those all lines from romantic to comedy excellent excellent job :clap2: :clap2:  , and a bigger clap for ananberley for their ability of portraying it AMAZING acting such a fabulous pair   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
"you are getting more psychotic by the minute" Yes he is , he said to her to hold her self if she want to go the washroom  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

"what now....shall i tie your arms also"
"go a head then aren't you the master of the all evil deeds"

me watching that scene

wanvisa such a strong character she doesn't know the word surrender hhe's dragging her in the water like a psycho but she's continue insulting him non stop woooooow  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:
"you want succeed in confining me" :angry:  :angry:

"because you are so eager to get married to that guy right?" again the jealousy burning him 
"YES how clever of you... he's a gentleman unlike you, CRAZY CRAZYY CRAZYY..."

and the ULTIMATE shut up kiss EVER  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

and a HUGE SALP

"slap is all you can do right?" and you Parob force kiss you nail it :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

that little kid is soo cute 
wanvisa broke my heart so lonely feeling  :weep:  :weep:

the way he was going to her like a fierce animal  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:

i really can't explane how much this two are succeeded in dragging me to the scene my heart beat when he entred like that in the hut and she was surprised 

you must pay for it 

" go ahead i f my body can erase all the wrong go ahead and do what you want if it can stop you anger or make your mom walk again or make your dad stop hating my dad go a head and do it! "

"DO IT"  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary: 

such a perfect dramatic emotional intense scene OMG , she lost her patient she can't take it anymore so brave and soo daring wwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

JUST 2 days exactly and i will be taking awayyyyyyy by this scene from the start I CANT WAIT 
:weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
and the ULTIMATE shut up kiss EVER  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

and a HUGE SALP

"slap is all you can do right?" and you Parob force kiss you nail it :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: 

I wonder how many takes did they do? I want to watch NGs or BTS?

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
adsd18/2 said:
i didn't continue watching need to watch it later in the end of the day so no one will disturb me, but ohhh maaaaann seeing this make me melt like an ice cream   :spin: :spin: :spin: , i want a hug like that :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

the way they hug it sooooo sooooo soooo waaarrrm feel warm just from the look at it AMAZING 

LOVE PAVISA   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 
you hit my point, this is part of my favorite scene,

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
I just go through the ending of this movie. oh i have to wait for one week more, it really hard to control myself. episode 6 please....

some part of the lakorn:

Wanvisa agree to married Prayon (Wanvisa's fiancée) because doesn't want her parents unhappy but Parob afraid will lost her so he go to meet her but she doesn't want to meet, then Parob take Wanvisa to small house...

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
penppy@ said:
I just go through the ending of this movie. oh i have to wait for one week more, it really hard to control myself. episode 6 please....

some part of the lakorn:

Wanvisa agree to married Prayon (Wanvisa's fiancée) because doesn't want her parents unhappy but Parob afraid will lost her so he go to meet her but she doesn't want to meet, then Parob take Wanvisa to small house...

It means: Parob will kidnap her once again? and after that in Parob wedding, is A-Wan turn to kidnap him???? :scratchhead2: