"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Finally finished this MV, took FOREVER I must say haha, hope you like it but but idk what the heck happened with the audio... sounds a little weird...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZbC8zBRBQ&feature=youtu.be

jana you are really talented i got tear in my eyes thinking this will end next week :teary:  :teary:  and i had goosebumps in the min 0:57   :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :bravo:  :bravo:  thank you soo soo much  :crush:  :crush: and believe me this will be in reply always and whenever i miss ananberley 

i'm in love with your mv their smiles their stares their laughs their sadness every single feeling you putted them beautifully "love me like you do" :heart: :heart: :heart:

PAVISA

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
It looks good!! But, but...I feel like Suer just started. Not much has been going on. I'm ready, but at the same time not really. Awe...I hope things get better. Watch our least expected part, Hong, will end up being the best part. Haha. Well my least expected.
Lol there really isn't much to Seur beside the chemistry of the pra'nang and their bickering. There really isn't any developing story. It's like an opening to a book, good enough to make you want to read chapter 1.

I have a feeling that i'm going to like Hong as well even though the pra'nang doesn't interest me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Oh phatman don't think so negatively lol.
It's the truth! Haha. All the lakorns that I've anticipated since Anne's Qi Pao have been disappointing and not satisfying. And the ones I don't anticipate has been good. So I sense the same thing for this series. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol there really isn't much to Seur beside the chemistry of the pra'nang and their bickering. There really isn't any developing story. It's like an opening to a book, good enough to make you want to read chapter 1.

I have a feeling that i'm going to like Hong as well even though the pra'nang doesn't interest me.
Yeah, there's really nothing to the story just Ananberley being awesome together. Haha.

star0027

sarNie Egg
hentram said:
I think you're the only one having trouble here. LOL, i did post the link for watching online for u if u go back and check a few posts above, but anyway, here's the link again: 

https://www.facebook.com/notes/kimmy-kimberley-official-fan-page/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3-%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD-playlists/811366132233305
Thank you thank you. Im sorry for all this trouble. I guess i was too desperate to watch it. I got in. 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
who is satisfied and verryyy happy with tiger like me , bring a chair and sit beside me to wait for ep 6 coz it will suuppperrrr fiiiinnnn 
less than 2 days  :dance3:  :dance3:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:
Look like she will threat him but whatever she does, she will surrender^^ can't wait to see ep 6.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope after all five parts air, the whole cast comes together again for a big wrap up party. I want to see the entire cast and crew celebrating and interacting with each other! Some Golden Boys interactions and some Ananberley, TiKim, Kenberley and Andrew-Kim interactions!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Lol that's true, but that would be such a waste of our Golden Boys. I'm sure the rest of the series will be good! I don't think I will watch the last part because I can't stand Boy, will probably FF to watch the Golden Boys scenes hehe.

Watch Tik and Ken get awards from this series, they always get awards for their lakorns, can't say the same for Andrew sadly lol.

I bet. HAHA. They get it even though other's may've deserved it more. :ghehe: I love my Ken and Tik, but sometimes, just sometimes they're not really deserving of such awards. Yeah, poor Andrew.

Meoconie said:
Look like she will threat him but whatever she does, she will surrender^^ can't wait to see ep 6.

Oh, haha. I thought she was shaving his mustache/goatee.

Anonymous<3 said:
I want the second version of Suer's ost (Hua Jai Likit) released.

Me too. I'm not really liking the song in Singh's teaser. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Me too. I'm not really liking the song in Singh's teaser. 
Oh. I mean, I want the second version of Suer's ost released. You know, the version of Hua Jai Likit that was played during the ending credits of Ep.5? I just want that version to be released on youtube.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
Oh. I mean, I want the second version of Suer's ost released. You know, the version of Hua Jai Likit that was played during the ending credits of Ep.5? I just want that version to be released on youtube.

GASP! I didn't hear that version. Must go check it out! HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I heard it. HAHA. It's a softer version. I hope so too. I thought you meant like another version of HJL, that's why I was like I can't wait either. HAHA.