Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Meoconie, someone said that Tik would appear in today's episode if I'm not mistaken. :)

OMG PAROB SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME LOL. He's such a stalker watching them dance lol. 

Just the look of his eyes gives me a chill. Watch part 1 right now.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
such a beautiful scene i was like 'awwww awwww awwww" all the time , they don't see each other but they heart is with each other TRUE LOVE , and he's like a ghost who keep chasing his lover

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wanvisa became like a body without spirit she used to be energetic and speak her opinion and have strong to voice it but now in the scene with her parents she's like a dead person no voice no opinion sssssssaaaaaaaadddddddddd  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MY SPICY PAVISA IS BACK   OHHLALALLALALLLALALLALALA I NEED TO BREATH I'M STILL UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF THEIR DESIRE 

:spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
SHE GIVES HIM 3 SLAP BUT HER EYES HER BREATH WANTED TO KISS HIM SOOOO BBBBAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Meoconie said:
I believe there is a kiss scene in part 4 and they cut it, didn't they?
WTH?!!  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  Not cool!  I seriously don't understand why have the actors go through it only to cut it out.  

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
WTH?!!  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  Not cool!  I seriously don't understand why have the actors go through it only to cut it out.
That's what i see it. I don't know but i feel like that

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
:drools:  :bhehe: You're making it hard to stay put at work.  
LOL that's why i put it on spoiler tag. It's you to read it hahahahaha i want them have more than that. But it's more the force one and quickly.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I COULDN'T ACCESS TO AF FOR MINUTES AND I THOUGHT I WILL GO CRAZY I WANT TO EXPRESS MY FEELING AND CANOT ACCESS  okkey today episode is all about families and business there literally 2 or three scene of my annaberley together so i have to wait for sub to understand what's going on BUT that will not stop me to explode my feeling seeing this HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT scene i love every breath every stare every touch they do  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
thete is one kiss. It looks hard and powerful
it was for less than a second but still LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE IIITT HOW THEY TALK OMMMGGGGG