Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
it was for less than a second but still LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE IIITT HOW THEY TALK OMMMGGGGG
It was too quick that you can't screencap it. Let's wait if s.o can make slow motion of this hahahha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
It's done airing. 
you r spoilr killed me i want part 9 nooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I don't know what 2 dads talk abt but look cute....hahaha like 2 kids fight each other. They probably discuss abt Panvisa. Parop's dad may agree their relationship but not Wanvisa's dad.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
but with gif is quite impossible still feel HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT
It's definitely hot and repeats hundred time lol. It's better if it's in slow motion. Let's me search abt it.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
He opens his mouth before going in for the kiss.  I'm dead... :faint:  :faint:  :faint:
That's Ananda, you know. He won't disappointed us with his kisses <3

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i saw spoilers and they aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrreeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can't wait huurrry up i know from know most of the gif i will make will be from part 9

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was like this every time ananberley appear in my screen , tehre was soo many many many many lovely lovely sweet PAVISA moment in part 9 

NAI JUU , JAE JIMM are back in this part 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
next week is the END NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's not fair 9 episode is waay wayy wayyy little for ananberley really as a big fan i feel reallly sad it was soo short oyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

how you can give such a HOOT AMAZING NATURAL TALENTED pair like this just 9 epis 

kimmy looked soo beautiful :heart: :heart: