Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
But I can't waaaaaah! I need EngRish. I only learned the Thai alphabets when I was 6-7. Now it all looks like pretty chicken scratch to me.
I'm learning Thai also 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
fara_markim said:
LAst night episode might be the most 'less pavisa' one in the whole series...its concentrated on Parop try to set up trap to the real criminal.. I like the fathers' conversation, like at first, only Parop's father who want Parop and Wanvisa to be together, since Wanvisa's father already promise his friend about her daughter's marriage, yet still agree to the plan because of Parop's mother..lol..
But after Wanvisa's dad see how not firm his friend is when he accused Wanvisa ran with a guy, not kidnapped, he got mad and are so sure that Parop's is a better choice.
Ya...the fathers are pretty good with the secret so far. Usually someone will intentionally slip. Wanvisa's father still cares about Parop's mother & she still ask about him after 3 kids. That is so cute. First true love. That is pretty funny how Parop's father is using his mother as an excuse to get Wanvisa's dad to agree haha

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Aw...I can't help but wonder if Ananda & Donut had any scenes together. Makes me sad.
And if they did, was it during their first break up or their second. They were the perfect couple with their lifestyle and everything. But yeah I get them, it is hard to go from great friends to great lover. It isn't the same. Oh wells, they and us fc had great memories so we're satisfied.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg HAHAHA yes Tik is Singh and Ken is Krating. I didn't even catch that lol just saw Donut. Thank you Alice
your welcome don't worry mistake always happens 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
dwattanasut09 said:
I'm definitely interested in a translation! I can read Thai a little, but it takes me a while since there's no space between words.

Does anyone know If Parop and Wanvisa will make an appearance in the next installments of the series?

They probably will. It would just be the same scene that's going to be shown in this part of the series, but told from their point of view instead. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ananda and his hats have me swooningg sooooo badly. Never in a thousand years would I imagine myself saying that. Hahaha!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

I know right?! I'm so disappointed, but I think we'll be seeing them in the later parts, especially in Swan. 

But you know how all the parts are suppose to be happening concurrently, so if Parob never met the golden boys in his part then chances are he won't be meeting them in their parts. It wouldn't make sense for him to meet with the others in the other parts because that'll throw off his side of the story. Know what I mean? Unless he meets them off cam, and then they'll show it later. Well, I won't complain if they give us our Golden Boys though. HAHA.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
But you know how all the parts are suppose to be happening concurrently, so if Parob never met the golden boys in his part then chances are he won't be meeting them in their parts. It wouldn't make sense for him to meet with the others in the other parts because that'll throw off his side of the story. Know what I mean? Unless he meets them off cam, and then they'll show it later. Well, I won't complain if they give us our Golden Boys though. HAHA.
I think he'll make appearance for theirs. Like he'll probably go see his friend after coming back from the island. If not then oh wells, Tik, Ken, and Andrew are next so i won't be missing Ananda as much no matter how much i adore him lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this's such a random thing i'm doing, but i want to let out my feeling i feel sad that's this will end next week this lakorn has soo manyy good memory and while i listened to this song i though of all the scene the love and hate scene between PAVISA  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: , ananberley got me in an excited super great ride of emotions they are AMMMMMAAAAZZZZZIIINNNG  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

there's 17 gifs i did before under this spoiler 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YWDLjvfEs4