fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Anonymous<3 said:
Don't read this if you're tired of hearing me talk about Ananda's interest in Kim. Lol.

Thanks to Pueng_B, here's the translation of this picture posted by daradaily on IG: https://instagram.com/p/07cL0KNYGq/.

"Ananda admits that he is 'pluem' (likes) someone who already has an owner."

From Ananda's interactions with Kim off screen (pressing her about her relationship with Mark, flirting with her and touching her all the time, kissing her even after the director called cut, always asking to demonstrate the kiss scenes, mentioning "tob joob" all the time on IG and in interviews, looking at Kim, praising Kim, how his body language is around her, etc.) to this statement...things can't get any clearer. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Also, don't forget the time he was interviewed by Jackarita at the opening ceremony and said that if he ever got involved with Kim, it'd be a sad love triangle. :pervie: :pervie: :wink: :wink:

Lol, I read this daradaily article and it was the foreign model who he worked with, but apparently, that model got a boyfriend already.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
If it's not refer to Kim then I'll be happier as there's no possibility they become a real couple. Its better Ananda doesn't have a feeling towards Kim.

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous<3 said:
He said something along the lines of that. But that was the caption or the text on the picture posted by daradaily that Pueng_B translated. I know a lot of people doubt Ananda has any special feelings for Kim, but the evidence is all there whether or not you want to believe it. Trust me, I'm not a delusional fan who wishes for there to be something between them. I wasn't so obsessed with them that I just persuaded myself into thinking that Ananda is interested in Kim. Lol. I'm not even into Ananberley as much as I am into some other pairings, but I strongly feel that Ananda is interested in Kim.

I was once one of the people who thought it was all acting and just natural chemistry as actors off screen. But after much investigating and paying attention to little details, that's not the case anymore.

I feel that same as you, more less he has feeling on her. He said, he can not fake act he need to real so actor has feeling then he can act it.
if no feeling how can act.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Tomorrow is Saturday, it means we just have 2 days more to meet our Ananberley aka Panvisa and after that is say goodbye to our lovely??? :cry: :cry:  Dont know why I feel that this week come and pass through so quick, I dont want to say goodbye, I have not prepare yet. :lmao: :lmao:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Balu_bear said:
Tomorrow is Saturday, it means we just have 2 days more to meet our Ananberley aka Panvisa and after that is say goodbye to our lovely??? :cry: :cry:  Dont know why I feel that this week come and pass through so quick, I dont want to say goodbye, I have not prepare yet. :lmao: :lmao:
:cry:  :cry:  :cry: me too I'm not yet ready to say goodbye.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Meoconie said:
I'm not sure how I will react other parts but I will definitely miss Pavisa while watching others. I hope after Suea we can have good news abt them being casted in new lakorn. * Even one photoshoot they haven't had*
Yes, they MUST at least do one photoshoot.  

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
monkeykimmy said:
At least ONE. Its just a small tiny dream...  :cry:

No, babe! If you can dream, dream BIG, lol :wink:

I hope they can reunite in lakornS and in many many different kind of works like: CF, magazine, ambassadors, model for calendar, for trade marks,  :pervie:  :pervie: 

Honestly, I fall in love with them but I dont really satisfy with the script. Their love story can be invole and develope more, there're some case or problem that happen and solve very quickly, sometimes in easiest way that hard to persuade me. Acting area of others casts are narrow, I think they nees more times to explode, for both our lovey dovey, and for the others. Why? Why is it so short?

I love the way they fall in love to eeach other, cant deny their chemistry they have together and (spread it to our :bhehe: ), but I still think thats not enough, for negative and positive ways. We need more and more and more  (thousands more :pervie: ) scene and moment, drama, revenge and of course KISSES, Im sure that they will burn out our every single minds, :rockon: . In the other side, the script is good enough for the story, the open and end up. But I stiil feel, maybe they miss something, or they dont want to mention in something. Thats makes me not happy.

I think it wasted acting skill of casts. All the question are not to be answer. Why do Parob did everything to A-Wan and she can accept all? Why A-Wan is kidnapped and her parents dont worry or find her? and when she comes back, they just accept it easy? Why the attitude of 2 side enemies (Parob and A-Wan father) can change that so quick? Why A-Wan can easy make a choice to run with her lover and dont think for parents and all the mess things will appear after that? And in Ep 7, how can a strong girl, sef-confident, high with honor can turn out to be prisoner times after times?????? so many question I have, I just accept it like it natural, but deep in my mind, I wont. :annoyed: . What if they could be more eps to develop the story, that would be perfect lakorn ever (Although now it is perfect lakorn to me, lol)

Seriously, I'm fighting with  myself btw to wait and see the next eps and dont want those eps air to finish this part. :wackonut: :wackonut: 

:teary: :teary: :teary:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Balu_bear said:

No, babe! If you can dream, dream BIG, lol :wink:

I hope they can reunite in lakornS and in many many different kind of works like: CF, magazine, ambassadors, model for calendar, for trade marks,  :pervie:  :pervie: 

Honestly, I fall in love with them but I dont really satisfy with the script. Their love story can be invole and develope more, there're some case or problem that happen and solve very quickly, sometimes in easiest way that hard to persuade me. Acting area of others casts are narrow, I think they nees more times to explode, for both our lovey dovey, and for the others. Why? Why is it so short?

I love the way they fall in love to eeach other, cant deny their chemistry they have together and (spread it to our :bhehe: ), but I still think thats not enough, for negative and positive ways. We need more and more and more  (thousands more :pervie: ) scene and moment, drama, revenge and of course KISSES, Im sure that they will burn out our every single minds, :rockon: . In the other side, the script is good enough for the story, the open and end up. But I stiil feel, maybe they miss something, or they dont want to mention in something. Thats makes me not happy.

I think it wasted acting skill of casts. All the question are not to be answer. Why do Parob did everything to A-Wan and she can accept all? Why A-Wan is kidnapped and her parents dont worry or find her? and when she comes back, they just accept it easy? Why the attitude of 2 side enemies (Parob and A-Wan father) can change that so quick? Why A-Wan can easy make a choice to run with her lover and dont think for parents and all the mess things will appear after that? And in Ep 7, how can a strong girl, sef-confident, high with honor can turn out to be prisoner times after times?????? so many question I have, I just accept it like it natural, but deep in my mind, I wont. :annoyed: . What if they could be more eps to develop the story, that would be perfect lakorn ever (Although now it is perfect lakorn to me, lol)

Seriously, I'm fighting with  myself btw to wait and see the next eps and dont want those eps air to finish this part. :wackonut: :wackonut: 

:teary: :teary: :teary:
That's a result for only 9 eps. The script and story could be better with more explanations.

Iamgreat

sarNie Egg
I've now seen Ananda without facial hair and wow, what a transformation! XD He looks like his own age. If he keeps this up, maybe I'll ship Ananberley. And even if he wants to get with Kim, it's not like Markim are going to break up anytime soon. If they do do another movie, I would like to see him without the facial hair.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So sad :( i really enjoyed Ananberley, much more than i thought, at first i wasnt really looking forward to it cause it was Mafia/actioning but :( gonna miss them.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
rewatching annaberley and seeing the preview again :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  "give me a kiss here" "NO"

and remembering again it's for the end

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
fara_markim said:
Lol, I read this daradaily article and it was the foreign model who he worked with, but apparently, that model got a boyfriend already.
Eh. Lol. Feel free to speculate who you think it is. I still believe it's Kim. :wink:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
Eh. Lol. Feel free to speculate who you think it is. I still believe it's Kim. :wink:
Lol. She wasn't't speculating, that was what she read. Have you watched the interview or read it or did you just read the translated version? In the live interview, they asked him about the girl and he said he bpleurm her. Oh I was also wondering where you got the rumors that he and Kim were rumored to be dating because there's an article on rakdara a while back that he was rumored to be dating Janie which of course he denied.they even interviewed Janesuda since she's his ex and Janie's bff. That was the only rumor I heard of him with a LM cast member. I must had missed the article about Kim.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Still believe it's Kim. Watched the video but haven't read the full interview, but if you have, please translate it word for word.