"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fara_markim said:
. I also read somewhere that Ananda is also gives his opinion to the film area that if possible, he wanted to work with Kim in a movie. ....If we cannot see Ananda in lakorn anymore, please Kim, consider a movie or two. 
can i raise my hope please ananberley do it do it  :woot2:  :woot2:   i can't stop my hope just knowing he said that make my hope a little bigger 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww will they kiss maybe underwater :crush: :crush: :crush: i'm not ready for the end 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww will they kiss maybe underwater :crush: :crush: :crush: i'm not ready for the end 
Woaaaa such beautiful couple. Just hope they don't cut any more kiss scene. We don't have more 3zaap to show the cut version.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Woaaaa such beautiful couple. Just hope they don't cut any more kiss scene. We don't have more 3zaap to show the cut version.
that's what i was thinking about too that's why i said maybe coz they may cut it even if there's , and as you said we don't have another 3 zaap to show us :ghehe: 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
that's what i was thinking about too that's why i said maybe coz they may cut it even if there's , and as you said we don't have another 3 zaap to show us :ghehe:
Just the same question : why bother to film if they are cut later?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i should not go and rewatch this part but i did :cry1:  :cry1:  a very beautiful emotional warm moment between mother and daughter 

and here i wanted to shoot him having fun making her jealous talking and smiling with another girl in front of her :girlmad:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
2 hours i think this scene will be maybe in part 2 or 3 , tikim, kenberley, kimrew :ghehe:

2 hours to go 

Lea889

sarNie Egg
Hi ladies,

Could someone please share the website where I can watch this streaming live online?

I really cannot wait to what this on youtube. Going to be staying up (even though I should be sleeping for work). I love Annaberley so much. Their chemistry is strong. Thought Nadech and Kim was strong but nooo Ananda and Kim is definitely top number 1.

Every time i watch their scenes my heart palpitates  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
who's ready , just few minutes 

:heart: :heart: :heart: omyyyy look at this fabulous chemistry :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: i'm burning just seeing the pic 

and the kick ass

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Try to watch live but have to give up...today ep: Fierce Wanvisa is back, Golden Boys together, Happy ending and Final ep:(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Ahhh in final ep, they start to get slot for supporting characters. Hope we can see many Pavisa's scenes.
yeah from the spoiler they are concentrating on this guy 

well it's normal coz he's the coz of all the conflict here so they must show how he will be revealed and what will happen to him 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oohhhhh part 1 is here will watch that vdo later 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QamERea5CjU&index=1&list=PL0VVVtBqsoupOocebW389pWk8LkdiJhPz

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
give me part 3 noooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he went to her house ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh their expression 

te spoiler is killing me  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: