"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she gave him 4 SUCCESSIVE SLAP  ATO TELL HIM IN THE END I LOVE YOU

PAVISA 
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
THEY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PAIR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR THEY HUG AND CRY FROM HAPPINESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
You forget she also kiss him too. I love this couple soooooooooooo much. They need pair again.
Ohhhb so their bed scene, there was a kiss also.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i laughed so hard at the end when the golden boys come together and when Andrew tried to kiss her hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
:loool:  :loool:  :loool: now after s much laughing i want this pair again pleaaaaaaaase 
yes i wanted to ask how i can find softsub for this lakorn i download only for ep 5 but i cant find the others 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I WANT KIM  TO PAIR UP WITH ALLL THIS MEN 

:spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: i have so much work to do in part 9 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
OST for Singh:

Thank you Sweet_JJ !!! :flowers:   The OST sounds BEAUTIFUL. Hopefully someone will eng sub it and the lyrics might be moving as it sounds. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: I dont think the song is on itune to buy yet huh ??? :thumbdown:  i wonder when  :scratchchin: .

And the scene in the video are just Tik and Mew :dance3: ,  from the looks of it, it seems as though Songklod seems to be so taken by Ahju. Those stare are just so..umm. :scratchchin: .umm......like this -------> :yahoo: .. OMG, i die. Lol !!!

Super excited to see their 2nd magazine (honeymoon travel) shoot when it comes out . :woot2:  :woot:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Wow, those picture above sure are something. Kim gets to meet the boys at last. Look at that silly Andrew, cant kiss around the face but the hand only.  :loool:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my reaction after this AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING END i'm not sad anymore this end was A PERFECTION i'm completely satisfied 
II

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
kodocha said:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i laughed so hard at the end when the golden boys come together and when Andrew tried to kiss her hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 
:loool:  :loool:  :loool: now after s much laughing i want this pair again pleaaaaaaaase 
yes i wanted to ask how i can find softsub for this lakorn i download only for ep 5 but i cant find the others
They upload the soft sub till ep 7. Check their website or you can go to kimmy kimberley ofc.

The Golden Boys are hilarious when they are together. Laugh so hard in the part that they come up to Wanvisa and told abt their plan. She looked confuse and didn't know what going on. The boys circled her to corner and kept talking.
I still can't believe Suea is already finished. Now looking forward to other parts. The first part is doing good job right now so hope others will be more exciting.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
Meoconie said:
They upload the soft sub till ep 7. Check their website or you can go to kimmy kimberley ofc.

The Golden Boys are hilarious when they are together. Laugh so hard in the part that they come up to Wanvisa and told abt their plan. She looked confuse and didn't know what going on. The boys circled her to corner and kept talking.
I still can't believe Suea is already finished. Now looking forward to other parts. The first part is doing good job right now so hope others will be more exciting.
thank you so much 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
.so i'm sailing through the sea to an island where we'll meet you'll hear the music fill the air

I WILL MISS YOU ANANBERLEY DEARLY UNTIL I CAN SEE YOU AGAIN ON SCREEN I WILL HOPE NO MATTER WHAT SUCH A FABULOUS AMAZING TALENTED COUPLE MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  GOODBYE  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
TIK KISSED KIM ON THE CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

KEN HUGGED KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

ANDREW HELD KIM'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait to watch the final two episodes once they're subbed =D 

Oh also in case anyone did not see it just yet, they released the OST for Singh 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y00RIZvxS2I

Cr. Channel 3 Soundtrack Official 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
TIK KISSED KIM ON THE CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

KEN HUGGED KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

ANDREW HELD KIM'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
ken even did a "muah sound" 
MY ULTIMATE ULTUMATE DREAM PAIR PLEASE SOMEONE PAIR THEM UP PLEASE 

TIK TOO he said once that he want to act with her ohh maaann 

hahahahahaha at andrew want to kiss her in the mouth and ananda stop him 

you only can kiss the hand 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
You're too quick adsd! I was going to make a gif of all of those scenes. :coverlaf: I also like this scene a lot. :drools: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
You're too quick adsd! I was going to make a gif of all of those scenes. :coverlaf: I also like this scene a lot. :drools: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

you are better than me sincerely wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww for me it like a dream come true still can't believe it she had a scene with this all veteran man twice , proud of her :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

she was like a gazelle with all this gang man circle her 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my other fangirling moment when kenberley looked at each other  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

he was all the time like "this's my wife" so proud and soo happy to have her :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: