"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
adsd,I'm waiting for you to watch engsub so you can do gif review^^
ooohhhhh that's soo sweet i feel shy thank you for your words it really means a lot for me it warm my heart :blush: :blush: but i'm sooo soorrryyy  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  i decided not to do that this time coz i don't want to disturb the updates for "singha " if i do a review it may take a while until i watch the final ep subbed so i will not feel comfortable if i post here while "singha" is about to air other member tik mew fans may get bothered  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  i'm sorry if i disappointed you  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending felt a bit rushed but OMG OMG OMG i sooooo want to see Kim and Ken!!!!! That scene he gave her a sisterly kiss got me all excited. They need to be paired up and i need him to look that rugged! Lol Kim seems to look good with rugged guys.

Seur was cute bUt I'm ready for some action in Singh!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
ooohhhhh that's soo sweet i feel shy thank you for your words it really means a lot for me it warm my heart :blush: :blush: but i'm sooo soorrryyy  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  i decided not to do that this time coz i don't want to disturb the updates for "singha " if i do a review it may take a while until i watch the final ep subbed so i will not feel comfortable if i post here while "singha" is about to air other member tik mew fans may get bothered  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  i'm sorry if i disappointed you  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Oh psh. Who's going to be bothered. I look forward to it too!!! HAHA.

On the other hand, I'm on EP9 now. When Ken showed up, my heart melted to pieces!! I miss the man on screen sooooooooo much. The last time I saw him on the small screen was Majurat See Nampeung, that was like back in 2013!! I felt soo giddy seeing Andrew too! HAHA. That goofball. Goodness. HAHA. I don't miss Tik as much because I just saw him in YLC. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh gosh Wan kidnapping Parob is seriously the best part haha. He knows that she just wants revenge so he lets her do whatever she wants. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
I know right phatman?! I also miss Ken a lot! Can't wait for his part to air in May! He looks hot with that mustache though haha.

I practically fainted and a nosebleed when I saw Andrew onscreen, I screamed with joy. The happiness of being an Andrew fan, can't believe he hasn't been onscreen for four years. *cries* 

As for Tik, I didn't miss him much since last year lol. 

Haha. I think mostly everyone feels the same with Tik. We're like "eh" hahahaha. Sorry Tik love! I still love you lots. HAHA.

Sweet_JJ said:

It is but they're just so good together! Andrew sure loves kissing all the guys haha. They're like little boys when they're together, I love it!

They do look good together, it's soooo sad and upsetting that they had sooo little screen time together. SIGH...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So apparently Seur seems a bit choppy and unorganized due to P'Off changing the script And The storyline out of the blue. He would change it on the spot most of the time. I wonder if the 4 golden boys supposedly have more then a few scenes in Seur but maybe P'Off cut it out or changed it? Ananda said that sometime, more often then not, he would get the script(or new script) right then and there lol.that is what he love about this producer/director, never know what is going to happen.

Hopefully, singh, krating, rat, and hong doesn't venture too far from the story.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So apparently Seur seems a bit choppy and unorganized due to P'Off changing the script And The storyline out of the blue. He would change it on the spot most of the time. I wonder if the 4 golden boys supposedly have more then a few scenes in Seur but maybe P'Off cut it out or changed it? Ananda said that sometime, more often then not, he would get the script(or new script) right then and there lol.that is what he love about this producer/director, never know what is going to happen.

Hopefully, singh, krating, rat, and hong doesn't venture too far from the story.

He's like "hmm...let's do this instead and this." HAHA.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
With Tik, I've been "eh" ever since YLC, the scars are still in my heart LOL. I still like him though. 

If only the bromance was in every episode in Suer, it would've been nice!

It was a bit disappointing that  the boys shows up toward the end out of nowhere. It would have been nice to see them pop in some of the Ep, just to have the feeling that the guys are super close and that their stories do involve with one another. i know i should not be comparing but im going to point out that if you take a look at the "[SIZE=12.8000001907349px]Suparburoot Jutathep Serie", those brothers were in each other series more then 3x. You see them always talking to each other and helping one another all the tiime.    :grouphug:[/SIZE] 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Oh my gosh, so they planned the whole kidnap. HAHA. What kind of gangsters are these? So playful? HAHA.
I know! They're like kids! Wanisa's face when Andrew pretend to go in for a liplocking was hilarious. I wonder how they are going to a"help" Singh. I do know that Singh will get Yokmany to help him too cus she hint that in the ending epi of Seur. I am overly excited for Tok and Mew! Especially if this might be one of Mew's last lakorn :(

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
Noooo don't feel like that. Singh will get alot of update which the days are going on while Suae is finished. Let's complete the part nanana

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim looks overwhelmed filming with the three hotties together. HAHA. I would be blushing. I bet they filmed that scene in the beginning when Andrew just started filming because he looks so chubby there compared to right now. HAHA.

Why do I feel like our golden boys ad-lib most of the time during their scenes together. They be acting like real life. HAHA. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I know! They're like kids! Wanisa's face when Andrew pretend to go in for a liplocking was hilarious. I wonder how they are going to a"help" Singh. I do know that Singh will get Yokmany to help him too cus she hint that in the ending epi of Seur. I am overly excited for Tok and Mew! Especially if this might be one of Mew's last lakorn :(

Wait, might be one of Mew's last lakorn?? What does that mean?!?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Kim looks overwhelmed filming with the three hotties together. HAHA. I would be blushing. I bet they filmed that scene in the beginning when Andrew just started filming because he looks so chubby there compared to right now. HAHA.

Why do I feel like our golden boys ad-lib most of the time during their scenes together. They be acting like real life. HAHA.
Lol they adlib that whole lakorn! I think P'Off just doesn't like too many stars onset cus i remember how he was complaining during SJ that there's too much collaborations lol. Yeah Andrew was pretty chubby. I'm not too excited for Rat but I am excited for his lakorn with Bella.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

On the other hand, I'm on EP9 now. When Ken showed up, my heart melted to pieces!! I miss the man on screen sooooooooo much. The last time I saw him on the small screen was Majurat See Nampeung, that was like back in 2013!! I felt soo giddy seeing Andrew too! HAHA. That goofball. Goodness. HAHA. I don't miss Tik as much because I just saw him in YLC. HAHA.
Meee too. I even got tear in my eyes when saw him appear on screen, no just his back could make me melt.
And Andrew, tsktsktsk, love him already with his character. I can't wait to watch his part
For Tik, i only watched him through YLC but you guys make me like him too. But watching thr review, it reminds Khem. His character in Singh also is playful. Let's see how Golden Boys help to solve each others problem..

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

I dont think this is Mew's last lakorn since she got one with Mark and Taew in the line, if I'm not mistaken.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Wait, might be one of Mew's last lakorn?? What does that mean?!?
Heard she's going abroad for school. This one and Nadech might be her last 2. Not too sure on that, i read her interviews a while back but I don't quite remember what she said.