Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
I can't take P'Off seriously with that long grey hair and grey goatee lol.
I thought I was the only one. Every time he pops up with his beard, and such I start cracking up. I can't take him seriously at all.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was watching Ep 5 of Eng Sub of Tiger on lakorn hd official. While watching the youtube terminated the video. I have not yet watched this lakorn. Viki also removed it. :/

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I am half way watching episode 1 and so far I am loving it!! I find 'Singh' is much better than 'Suer'. This is the second lakorn of Tik that I watched and I am liking his character and acting in this series. The pairing between him and Mew was excellent. Although he more than 10 years older than her, they looked compatible on-screen. The way he looked at Mew, wow...that's sizzling!! 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Tik has officially retired of his obsessive ex-BF character from YLC. He's still sly boss to his secretary but cuter. Def not psychopathic. Ahju got some ball. She wouldn't resign after today's fight. She was in 4 fights in 2 episodes. She said she won't work for him but won't let him fire because she wants to prove girls can work hard too? That's adorable. Mean granny is mean as always gossiping Yok as prostitute.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
Tik has officially retired of his obsessive ex-BF character from YLC. He's still sly boss to his secretary but cuter. Def not psychopathic. Ahju got some ball. She wouldn't resign after today's fight. She was in 4 fights in 2 episodes. She said she won't work for him but won't let him fire because she wants to prove girls can work hard too? That's adorable. Mean granny is mean as always gossiping Yok as prostitute.

lol yes, his obsessive and psychotic character in YLC was horrible! I was not attractive to that at all.  But

God I just love the way he stares at her in this one!!!! It's so sexxxxxy in a way yet sooooo sweet and innocent.  I want a guy to stare at me that way.  

I just love when they were stalking the bad people in the warehouse and he said "stay close to me and you'll be safe." I was like "YES! I'm so scared right now! HOLD ME!!!!!!!!!!"

D~D

sarNie Adult
Prakaidao said:
Tik's stare at Mew during the rice scene is to die for, it's like he's sending his love to her through his eyes or something. The pace went fast enough yet slow enough for me to sink everything in. Im also loving the second pair. This couple is too adorable and they send sparks to each other through their staring :D

100% with u on this girl !!! i even  :heart: the fact that they get to spent time with one another most of the time. What i even squealing  more for is when  Tee grabs for Ahju hand ever chance that he get.  :dance1:

Sweet_JJ said:
OMG Tik and Mew are making me squeal lol.

meeh too, meeh too !!!!!!! so darn cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Sweet_JJ said:
You know this thread is really quiet after Suer ended... I feel like there's only a couple of us watching lol. 

Im sure everyone has thier own favorite couple. 

To be honest, I didn't watch Suer. I basically read the comments to find  find out when the boys are making their appearance and watch that small clip.  

Im only watching Tik and Andrew. :highfive:

phatman said:
I can't wait to watch this with subs!!

Im cant wait as well !! is someone already decided to sub it ??   :scratchhead2:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Perhaps a nickname for Tik and Mew charactor should be :  AhTee or TeeJu (AhTee sounds so much better) ????? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :yes:  :yes:

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
The first two episodes of Singh are very well executed. I like that we're introduced to so many elements of the story early on such as the love story between Tik/Mew, Au/Yaya and our curiosities are spiked up about the villains and the history of Mew's step dad and real dad and there's also the hunch that there's a story behind why the grandma has so much hatred against Ah Ju. In basic terms, this lakorn has a lot to offer. Most importantly, everything seems to be in accordance to the time period of the 1950's and I never got that same feeling when watching Suer. I give much credit to P'Ou Bandit for doing an excellent job so far of directing this one. I'm intrigued! 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm glad I've this after Lom Som Rak finished. I'm also expecting the story development. Frankly speaking, I was afraid to watch and feels disappointed but I'm glad I didn't avoid it. Mew used to have this little pause between her lines, she has improved a lot. If only she reunites with Pope in the near future before he became old for her.