phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aha, so Aun and Yok had a relationship before Aun left to America with Songkrod and his mom. I get it now. HEHE. I was wondering why he had to leave her too!! HEHEHE. I wonder if they'll show young Yok. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, Ah Wuer wants to be a gangster, haha. He's so cute! I love his witty responses. I really like how this writer is stressing the "higher you go, colder it gets" proverb, even using Ah Wuer as part of it. He's a boy who doesn't know what being a gang member is like yet takes interest in it. Later on I hope they give him a little focus because I want to see how his little character will progress from being "can I hold that gun" to "I want to study abroad." :ghehe:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Too many pages to read from where I left off. I haven't start Singh yet so how is it so far ladies? I bet the first 3 episodes rating are super low because Thailand just finished songran. Oh HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE. Can't wait to watch this! So excited!!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I've this unfavorable opinion with Songkran. My granddad died during Songkran and it was a disaster. And hate that youngsters use this to drink alcohol and do crazy things.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Finally, I'm officially AF member. I tried many times and didn't work. It's kind of too late to express my feeling for Ananda and Kim. They both are so cute together. Move on to Tik/Mew, I'm happy for this new ku jin. :) :rant:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
I've this unfavorable opinion with Songkran. My granddad died during Songkran and it was a disaster. And hate that youngsters use this to drink alcohol and do crazy things.
So sad for your loss, it's so unfair to lose someone to people with no common sense. Songkran is supposed to be a fun family event, but it's those irresponsibles that could always ruin things for everyone. Sending love to you with Mor Non's wind na!!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
Speaking of Khun Chai Ruj, what's you guys favorite scenes? For me, the most memorable one was when Ying Taew took a pic of a shop and Khun Chai Ruj just walked right into it. I'm a photo girl myself So it was my dream to take that kind of pic with Pope. And lots of other favorites of course.
Memory very vague after 2yrs, but most memorable would be when Rasa was playing the violin while crying at the khun chais party (cant remember what made her cry), but i remember it was a touching scene and mew played it out really well. And the many scenes where Rasa cried but sternly told her dad she wont reconcile with her fiancee. I love Rasa's fierceness and firmness in relationships, she cut ties abruptly and not linger onto an unfaithful love and fights strongly for what she deemed to be right, one of my fav neks, and bonus she's pretty too!

To be honest, even though khun chai series focused on the gentlemen, i felt their leading ladies (from princess Rasa to Taew's character) had stronger personalities and characteristics. Havent watched both james' parts to conclude though, kinda got lazy hehe

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hi everyone just a fast visit to post the rating for ep 8 and 9 of tiger

ep8: 5.5
ep9: 6.0

personally and if you compare tiger rating to the other ch3 lakorn rating, tiger is doing great for a "bad story" as you most of you ladies say, so i'm happy for ananberley :heart: 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
D~D said:

"Luerd Kattiya" !!!! Once you watch it, you will NEVER forget the name Anothai. Made me cry like a BABY.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I watched "Wanida" (my first lakorn of Aff) i likeed it, it was alrite.  :thumbup:

As for "Ya Luem Chan"- i didnt watched it. As much as i like Ann and Tik (had always wanted them to pair up)- i read the story and didnt like it at all. You said that it was a "..crazy train wreck", and im so glade i didnt watch it. :lol2:
Ya Luem Chan was my first lakorn of Tik which I just watched a few weeks earlier. It's actually quite interesting and Tik looked good! It was this lakorn that brought me to watch Luerd Mung Kong Singh. When I watched 'Suer', I didn't like it and thought of giving up the entire series. But after watching Ya Luem Chan, I was waiting excitedly for 'Singh'.

I will try Luerd Kattiya since you mentioned it here. By the way, currently I am watching Kaew Ta Pee and Autumn In My Heart simultaneously with 'Singh' I find his character in Kaew Ta Pee kinda cheeky sometimes. In Autumn in My Heart, he looked really good but I find the acting quite stiff. Maybe because he is following closely to the Korean version. Song Seung Heun's acting in Autumn was very stiff too. Or it could be just the character! BUT.... at the moment, I am obsessed with him and Mew. Can't wait for next week!!!!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

You are missing out, you need to watch Khun Chai Ronapee because he still is one of my favorite p'eks <3
Yeah, he's hot but the story is full of sadness. I watched it for James and Mint. Ok, enough with Khun Chais. We're here for Mafias/Golden Boys. Why aren't there much about the last installment, the one with Janie.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:

I'm a huge Tik fan, probably the second/third biggest Tik fan in this thread :ghehe:. And I"m not trying to brag or anything, but I've seen almost all of his lakorns, and almost all of them were hits. The only two that I haven't seen are Tang Fah Tawan Diew with Janie T. and Autumn in My Heart with Aom S.. I find it a bit surprising that they're almost all hits considering he's not that good looking and his acting is a bit stiff sometimes...? Haha. Perhaps he's just got a good eye at choosing good scripts. If you don't know him, he's notorious for choosing only ONE lakorn every year or even one lakorn every two/three years. It's only recently that he's come back to make more lakorns. So by being picking it allows him to choose his scripts wisely. I mean one reason I can think of is he's a very well natured guy. He's an environmentalist and an all-rounded funny down to Earth guy...literally. Haha. He is Dr. Pholdee. HEHE. Oh well, I know why I love him though, it's because of his awesome role in Luerd Kattiya as Anothai!! The star-crossed lover of Princess Dara played by the ever so gorgeous Aom P.. It's one of my favorite period lakorns, it still saddens me 'til this day. SIGH. Anyway enough of that, my recommendations are as follows: for a light romantic comedy go for Fun Feung, for a raeng slap/kiss romantic drama go for Roy Leh Sanae Rai., for a sad heartbreaking romantic period drama go for Luerd Kattiya, for some action romantic drama go for Tawan Tud Burapha, and if you want some mystery suspense romantic drama watch Wang Waree. But almost all his dramas are good though, so you won't be disappointed if you just randomly choose one to watch. Just don't watch Yah Leum Chun. HAHAHHAAH. JK JK.

I know right. I've never seen Mew act before, but I'm totally adoring her already in here, and I'm only one episode in. She's really cute, her petite-ness reminds me of Aom P..
Oh...just saw your recommendations of Tik's lakorns. Will check them out. Thanks too for sharing about him.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
adsd18/2 said:
hi everyone just a fast visit to post the rating for ep 8 and 9 of tiger

ep8: 5.5
ep9: 6.0

personally and if you compare tiger rating to the other ch3 lakorn rating, tiger is doing great for a "bad story" as you most of you ladies say, so i'm happy for ananberley :heart: 
Hurray, Thanks for sharing!! We miss you here. Hehe.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Sweet JJ, I adored ronapee's character most out of the khun chais, his cheekiness reminds me so much of Fai in DJA. I would've watched his part if the atmosphere didnt look so gloomy and storyline so melodramatic, plus not a fan of those love at first sight stories. I'll wait for the day when james is in a light modern lakorn, all handsome in a suit/clothes, with a leading lady i like, then i will watch hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phoenix81 said:
Oh...just saw your recommendations of Tik's lakorns. Will check them out. Thanks too for sharing about him.  
You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoy YLC. Haha. Most of us here didn't and hate it, so at least Tik's got a good fan in here who loved it!! :Ghehe:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
You know I am getting this Honk Kong gangsters vibe from Ken/Cherry. Full of plots, sexy and bloody. Betrayal after betrayal. Twist after twist. Singh is more like police procedure one. Serious but fun too. Like my all time favorite Castle.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
You know I am getting this Honk Kong gangsters vibe from Ken/Cherry. Full of plots, sexy and bloody. Betrayal after betrayal. Twist after twist. Singh is more like police procedure one. Serious but fun too. Like my all time favorite Castle.

Agree. I'm so looking forward to that one. Ken is going to be a ruthless gang leader, so it's going to be interesting!! Parob and Songkrod are the righteous ones, so we'll see how Tham is. 

Sweet_JJ said:
Agree I feel a most of the gangster vibes from Krating. 

:lolyup:  :rockon: Can't wait to see Ken again!!! There's such a big gap between him and Cherry though. He needs to scoot in more! HEHE.

I wonder what the ratings for this week was...?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Can anyone help me on how to make a siggie. I tried looking for a tutorial on that but couldn't find it anywhere. I'm still kind of confused, and if you have any links please tell me. Thanks!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Ken's part is gonna be really good, I miss mean Ken! Lol. 

Haha agree. 

BUT...I'm not gonna start it with any expectations at all haha. I've learned my lesson thrice to many times. Um..let's just say I'm excited to see Ken!!! HEEHEE.