Shiny Moon

sarNie Egg
tgamber said:
One quick question why does Singh have different director from the rest?

I heard that at beginning Khun Off planned to have different director for each part. But expected directors and lead actors seems to have asynchronous times, except Singh. Khun Odd, director of Singh was also asked to direct another part, but time didn't fit.

D~D

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Tik and Mew at Rueng Lao Chao Nee show.....cuteness overload....

Oh No !!  I cam too late, i think the video has been deleted.  :thumbdown:  Perhaps, they might up-load it on CH3 pretty soon. Awe, these photo just melts my  :heart: .

This is awesome bubba.  :thanks:  :grouphug: 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Taew and Andrew looks so adorable together.  Andrew is such a teaser ! Lol !! I LIKE!! Lol :thanks:  for the photo Sweet_JJ !!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
What's with Bow and Jacket? What have you be thinking Tik's cordi/designer? I love Mew's nose-shrnuk smile

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
After going back to watch Ep 1 and 2 subbed, I find the grandma super creepy. Especially when she does her I don't know what you call it, but the part where she takes a stick and hits something that makes that noise. (Does anyone understands what I'm talking about?) Anyways, the part was just creeping me out. I was like  :hide: .  Also I hate the fact that she thinks low of woman especially that comment she said about Yok. Does the grandma not know that she's also a woman!  <_<

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
Reading all the posts makes me want to watch the Singh even raw!!! I just saw their guesting in that morning show or something! Gosh! I'm fangirling when tik grab mew's waist on that necktie scene!!! So sweet!!! I know tik is married but something's fishy! Hahahahahha! :D