Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Spolier!!Ahju And Songklod were both drugged by the grandma..GUYS. the time has came. Prepared to grab something to whip your eyes. The next few episode will start to be dramatic and sad. As the story starts to develope,Songklod will show more sign of the saying "Don't you dare touch my women." Songklod is very protective of Ahju and will only give in to her. He is also willing to die for her. Singh is very interesting aTm. I really love the pace and how nothing is being dragged. Songklod and ahju are so CUTE. GOD ANYONE SAW THE SCENE WHERE TIK TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT AND HIS PACK!!!!!!Omg!!! I scream my Face off!!!! SHIRTLESS TIK IS HAWT!!!I BLUSH SO MUCH TODAY, THE SCENE WHEN SONGKLOD CARRIED AHJU DURING THE FIRE WAS SO MANLY, THE SCENE WHERE SONGKLOD AND AHJU WERE PRAYING OUTSIDE AND THE SCENE WHERE SONGKLOD TEASED AHJU BY GIVING HER A KISS ON THE FOREHEAD AND KISSING HER MORE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMANCE AND HAWT!!!!!!!Songju FINVER!!!!!!

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
omg!!! This is going to be my favorite saying ever in Lakorn History. "I NEVER SHOP ANYONE BEFORE BUT YOUR GOING TO BE THE FIST PERSON, BECAUSE YOU DARE TOUCHED MY WOMEN!" MY MOM WAS SCREAMING TO DEATH WITH ME WHEN SONGKLOD SAID THAT!! I IN LOVE WITH SONGKLOD ATM!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Songrod after knocking down the first guy.
T:My gun. I'm gonna take it back.
T:I've never killed anyone. You'll be the first. You dare touch my woman.
Guy2:Don't. Please don't kill me.
A:Khun T,don't. I don't want you to sin. Let's escape. Hurry up,Khun T.
T:Are you alright?
A:Yes.I'm. It's not your fault.
T:Take it for self-protection.
Guy 3:How can you get out?
T:Come with me quickly.
Itt:What happened?
T:R u tired?
T:Let's go.
A:Khun T
R:Ahju.
A:Khun T
There should be the habitats there.
Let's go and get some help.
T:Don't. I don't want them to be troubled because of me.
T:What are you looking at.
A:You really are a good guy.
T:Have you been seeing me as bad in the past?
A:Mom said there's no good guy in gangs.

cecilia

Staff member
The best way to confess you love soomeone is to say, "I don't trust your doing but I trust your heart." 
Loving Songkrod and his love lines :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
I like how he stood up to her mom, "Someone like me will not step back once he's moved forward. You can stop Ahju but you can't stop me. I will never let go of Ahju." --- he's the gentleman of the 4 men; not too brutal nor too cheesy -- just right :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tgamber said:
The brutal one Might be Ken and the cheesy one might be Andrew.
Ken isn't just brutal but fierce perverted specially he will be so jealous of Cherry with other guys, Andrew cheesy playful 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP4 Thoughts:

- Those pants are too tight on Tik. He can't fight! I thought he was gonna rip it stretching those legs to kick. HAHA.
- Yeah, back off his woman!! 
- I don't like how Ah Tee and Ah Ju don't hold hands. It's always Ah Tee holding her wrist.
- Oh ho~ Dr. Pholdee is still looking tight and strong underneath that shirt. :ghehe: He's not as flabby as I thought. Ananda's got competition. Haha. Man, shirtless, WET shirtless Tik makes him look so young again and yummy. Gave me them butterflies. He just needs to be shirtless more...and in the sun. Look at his tan line! HAHA. I wonder if Ken and Andrew will bare any skin. I think I saw Ken shirtless in a scene, not sure about Andrew though. HAHA. Probably won't see his chest in here.  
- I like this mystery their giving us. What was Liang's position in the mafia world...?! Why would his own wife call him pathetic!?!
- Oh, I'm feeling so nostalgic. I'm suddenly missing Kongpope after seeing that scene he gave her a quick forehead kiss.
- Mew is sooo tiny, and her head is so big! HAHA. I think it's the hair. Is it real or fake??
- Ah Ju does not want to get intimate with Ah Tee at all. HAHA. 
- Awe...that soft instrumental that plays when Aun and Yok meets is soo nice. Makes the scene a lot more romantic.
- That scene with Yok and Mong was actually quite hot. Haha. Yok gave him in indirect kiss and he was like "AHh~" HAHA. He wants her. HEHE.
- Mew looks prettier when she doesn't smile. HAHA. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished epi 1, starting on epi 2 now. So in love with Songkrod and Ah'ju. It was so love at first sight for Singh. He makes me blush and his voice! My god how I miss his voice. I'm always like this now :cloud9:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
If I remembered correctly, Mew and Tik did similar photo in front of Songrod's house in wedding attire.
Haha. They all probably planned to have a picture like that. I think Ananberly had one too, didn't they?