Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to say that ah Tee's wedding happened RIGHT after Parob and Wanisa reconciled. Lol we'll have to go rewatch that ending epi again to see what Ah Tee was wearing to try to connect some dots lol.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I didn't think they got married either. They didn't say anything about marriage, maybe they just got engaged?
If you're talking about Parob and Wanvisa, I also think that they didn't get married. If they did then they would've shown the wedding scene. AHHHH!! It's just too confusing.... 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Maybe they were like engaged and preparing for the wedding but AhTee had the accident and they got married briefly. Remember Yok saying that there are many things to do for a wedding even a small one. And how Ahju's mom was complaining how there's no asking or meeting between inlaws and they skipped a lot of steps.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sia Leng will pay for all the bad stuff he did stabbing everyone behind the back specially ThamYaya, Sia Leng killed Janchompoo family and Chonlathi father the leader of Krating, KenCherry matches this vengeful character 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, despite Off spending a fortune promoting MLM and making the opening so grand, the actual props in here are pretty low budget. Haha. The setting, the people, it just doesn't really feel like I'm in the 50's.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
You know, despite Off spending a fortune promoting MLM and making the opening so grand, the actual props in here are pretty low budget. Haha. The setting, the people, it just doesn't really feel like I'm in the 50's.
Agree. The overall cast is pretty small.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Agree. The overall cast is pretty small.

Yup. The streets are always empty. Haha. It's not busy. Compare this to Shanghai Bund (I use that series, because it's similar themed) MLM is kids work. Haha. Don't mean to offend Off, just speaking the truth. I know he and his crew worked hard, but if he were to really want a grand lakorn he could've invested a little bit more. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
He spent most on the actors. You know the price for Golden Boys is not cheap. He should have cooperated with different directors like SJ series. With different script writers. That would save him lots of time and energy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
This series is nothing like the SJ series. All the props were high budget and it felt like it was in the 50's. 

I hope ratings pick up when Krating airs otherwise many will consider this series a flop lol.
from the teaser of Krating is already intense serious one plus kencherry is playing 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
He spent most on the actors. You know the price for Golden Boys is not cheap. He should have cooperated with different directors like SJ series. With different script writers. That would save him lots of time and energy.
Yeah all his stars are top notch...very expensive. Hahah. I guess that's the price Off pays for wanting a star studded cast.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, stars are not made overnight. No actors acted great since day one. Some shows potential and improve over time while some improve with techniques and experience. A lakorn is not all about main actors. It's storyline, cinematography, soundtracks, supportings And etc. Well, is it me or the middle one in the series were promoted the most.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know what his reason was, but whatever it was...I'm satisfied. Haha. I'm happy with the cast just not the whole lakorn.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, we're. But we have such a luxurious palate for good lakorns and we criticize and analyze every scenes that we are no longer satiate with good enough.