Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a overall rating for Singh: 10/10!!
Compared to many of the Lakorn that are airing right now and in the past, Singh is not those lakorn where, there's a lot of drama, action, side characters, slow or rushing pace, too many staring scene or scenes that the Pranang will bump into each other and stare at one another over and over again in each episode. But Singh is a lakorn that everything falls in perfectly. The storyline and plot was overall "thrilling". There was a lot of twist and turns filled with mysteries and problems. The pace was perfect, nothing is being rushed or being dragged. Everything falls in perfectly, unlike Seua where, I felt that the ending was a bit Rush and some parts were dragged. Singha has a VERY GOOD PAIR, TIKMEW! Tik and Mew both had AMAZING!! Chemistry, they both portray the role of Songklod and Ahju powerfully. Throughout the entire lakorn, imma start with Songklod. Songklod in the first episode was a hot-headed person, he has short temper, is stubborn, childish, gangster type, cold heart, strict, harsh and is very straightforward. Songklod was like a kid at the beginning, he was childish and listens to no one. He had a lot of conflict with his father and if he thinks of something, he will do it. He doesn't like to listen to anyone and always is confidence. as each episodes goes on, Songklod meets Ahju and he starts to change, Songklod starts to smile more, his life is more joyful and happier. As the episodes are coming closer to the ending, Songklod is getting more mature and mature, he is turning into a grown up, thinking like one and acting like one. When Songklod was the leader of the lion gang and elected as the president of the Luerd Mungkorn Gang, he had more respondsiblities and had leadership. He showed and proves to everyone that, you don't have to be old to be a leader and not everyone have to do bad things to be honor. Songklod sacarfies everything for his women and is willing to die for everyone. Ahju was like a kid at the beginning too, she hates Mafia boss and gangs because they kill people and cause trouble. But as she starts to know Songklod more and get into the mafia world more, she starts to realize that not all Gangs are bad. Ahju becomes more and more mature as each episode goes on. She is willing to be by SONGKLOD'S side no matter how hard each situation is for them. The side characters are Singh were great too! Ah Aun and Yokmanee had amazing chemistry. Their love story was super depressing though despite the fact that Ah Aun died. I cried so much in today's episode during the scene that Ah Aun died and Songklod screamed for Ah Aun to wake up and during the scene that Yokmanew was at the hospital and she showed Ah Aun her wedding dress. My heart hurt to much. The grandma had excellent acting. Even though she didn't want any forgiveness but throughout the entire episode, the director did a great job of showing the Grandma's purpose of want revenge and making her do her revenge step by step and not rushing it like most lakorns. Songklod and Ahju's love story was beautiful. Songklod is willing to die for his women, protect her and not let anyone touch her. The one scene where Ah Mong shot Ahju, Songklod bravely, shot Ah Mong back without stopping and was super angry. The scene where Ik hurt Ahju, Songklod punch and wanted to kill Ik but Ahju stopped him. "DONT EVER TOUCH MY WOMEN!!" And the scene from today where the Grandma is about to stab Ahju because she was blocking Songklod but then, Songklod turned around quickly and was going to take the stab himself. Songklod and Ahju's love story starts from being kiddish with all the teasing and joking to being mature love with romance. Singh overall is the best lakers of 2015 that I've watched. Since most of the Lakorns this year failed me.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Tik Jesd's acting is POWERFULLY STRONG AND TOP NOCH!!! The scene from yesterday where he show emotion through his eyes instead of talking and fired in front of his father manly, was super heartbreaking. In today's episode, where Ah Aun died, Tik's screaming and yelling was just the top of the top!! This scene was one POWERFUL SCENE! It shows many emotions and it showed the loveliness of Songklod and Ah AUN. TIK JESD FOREVER

cecilia

Staff member
My favorite scene from today ending episode is of him going back to pick her up from her dad's place when they're in her pink room lol He called her heartless and she called him cruel heart or something like that and grabbed her to hold. So cute how she randomly blurted out that she's ready to stand beside him and help support him throughout her life - she was tricked by him to accept that she'll come back with him because she refused to leave her dad's place when he came to pick her up from the start lol

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Tik_lover said:
Here's a overall rating for Singh: 10/10!!
Compared to many of the Lakorn that are airing right now and in the past, Singh is not those lakorn where, there's a lot of drama, action, side characters, slow or rushing pace, too many staring scene or scenes that the Pranang will bump into each other and stare at one another over and over again in each episode. But Singh is a lakorn that everything falls in perfectly. The storyline and plot was overall "thrilling". There was a lot of twist and turns filled with mysteries and problems. The pace was perfect, nothing is being rushed or being dragged. Everything falls in perfectly, unlike Seua where, I felt that the ending was a bit Rush and some parts were dragged. Singha has a VERY GOOD PAIR, TIKMEW! Tik and Mew both had AMAZING!! Chemistry, they both portray the role of Songklod and Ahju powerfully. Throughout the entire lakorn, imma start with Songklod. Songklod in the first episode was a hot-headed person, he has short temper, is stubborn, childish, gangster type, cold heart, strict, harsh and is very straightforward. Songklod was like a kid at the beginning, he was childish and listens to no one. He had a lot of conflict with his father and if he thinks of something, he will do it. He doesn't like to listen to anyone and always is confidence. as each episodes goes on, Songklod meets Ahju and he starts to change, Songklod starts to smile more, his life is more joyful and happier. As the episodes are coming closer to the ending, Songklod is getting more mature and mature, he is turning into a grown up, thinking like one and acting like one. When Songklod was the leader of the lion gang and elected as the president of the Luerd Mungkorn Gang, he had more respondsiblities and had leadership. He showed and proves to everyone that, you don't have to be old to be a leader and not everyone have to do bad things to be honor. Songklod sacarfies everything for his women and is willing to die for everyone. Ahju was like a kid at the beginning too, she hates Mafia boss and gangs because they kill people and cause trouble. But as she starts to know Songklod more and get into the mafia world more, she starts to realize that not all Gangs are bad. Ahju becomes more and more mature as each episode goes on. She is willing to be by SONGKLOD'S side no matter how hard each situation is for them. The side characters are Singh were great too! Ah Aun and Yokmanee had amazing chemistry. Their love story was super depressing though despite the fact that Ah Aun died. I cried so much in today's episode during the scene that Ah Aun died and Songklod screamed for Ah Aun to wake up and during the scene that Yokmanew was at the hospital and she showed Ah Aun her wedding dress. My heart hurt to much. The grandma had excellent acting. Even though she didn't want any forgiveness but throughout the entire episode, the director did a great job of showing the Grandma's purpose of want revenge and making her do her revenge step by step and not rushing it like most lakorns. Songklod and Ahju's love story was beautiful. Songklod is willing to die for his women, protect her and not let anyone touch her. The one scene where Ah Mong shot Ahju, Songklod bravely, shot Ah Mong back without stopping and was super angry. The scene where Ik hurt Ahju, Songklod punch and wanted to kill Ik but Ahju stopped him. "DONT EVER TOUCH MY WOMEN!!" And the scene from today where the Grandma is about to stab Ahju because she was blocking Songklod but then, Songklod turned around quickly and was going to take the stab himself. Songklod and Ahju's love story starts from being kiddish with all the teasing and joking to being mature love with romance. Singh overall is the best lakers of 2015 that I've watched. Since most of the Lakorns this year failed me.
do I get to double like? Agree all you said. Took the words out of my mouth. The scene where Songrod asked Aun to come back is emotional. Like Ahju said To him, AhAun was teacher, friend and brother. I'm grateful that granny didn't do serious damage on our OTP. Like trying to abort the kid.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg horrible news!!! Dynasty Kat's account has been Terminated!!!!!!!!!! Noooo!! And I was just about to finish episode 7!!!! Now I won't understand a single thing!! I just want to cry right now.

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Omg horrible news!!! Dynasty Kat's account has been Terminated!!!!!!!!!! Noooo!! And I was just about to finish episode 7!!!! Now I won't understand a single thing!! I just want to cry right now.
Unfortunately yes. I saw it coming hence why I have my vids all saved on a drive but I won't be reup loading anything on YouTube. Unfortunately there's too much with copyright on YouTube.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
katboutt1123 said:
Unfortunately yes. I saw it coming hence why I have my vids all saved on a drive but I won't be reup loading anything on YouTube. Unfortunately there's too much with copyright on YouTube.

Are you by any chance putting it anywhere else??? Dailymotion?? Facebook?? Anywhere? HAHA. 

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Woa, why did they do that? Dynasty Kat was the sole person with eng sub

Phatman, you dont understand Thai? for some reason, I presumed I was the only non Thai person here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
brandygirl said:

Phatman, you dont understand Thai? for some reason, I presumed I was the only non Thai person here.

HAHA. I understand VERY little. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the ending is happy and sad at the same time specially why Khun Ah Aun have to die, Ah Ma she realize her mistake revenging tragic ending 

get ready for some more action thrill and tears heart break 'KRATING' 

bet rating for krating
story 10/10

pairing 10/10 'ken&cherry'

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
katboutt1123 said:
Awww, now I can't finish it subbed. But THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH for subbing Singh. It must have been a lot of work subbing it but  :thanks: for taking the time to sub it for us non-thai speakers. I really appreciated your hard work!!!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man, even though I knew Ah Aun was going to die it still made me teared especially when ah Aun said his duty is done but ah Tee kept yelling that his is not yet off duty. Man, got me bawling.

Tik did an excellent job in the scene where her dad had his people beat him and told him to not allow his knees to touch the ground. Man..

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Happy ending..love it..can't wait to find out if they have a boy or girl in the next part. Hopefully we get to see that.

Love Tee & Aju!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh man, even though I knew Ah Aun was going to die it still made me teared especially when ah Aun said his duty is done but ah Tee kept yelling that his is not yet off duty. Man, got me bawling.

Tik did an excellent job in the scene where her dad had his people beat him and told him to not allow his knees to touch the ground. Man..
i felt teary watching Singh its like I'm watching tragic ending of Bang Rajan, Khun Aun and Khun Yok  :cry1:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ugh I'm still not over yesterday's epsiode, cried when he dumped her and when he confronted his dad, and all of the scenes between him and his dad. Now I'm bawling my eyes out for everyone. Cried when someone cried except for the grandma, that scene was unnecessary and creepy as h*ll. Tik and Mew has such amazing chemistry, hope to see them pair up again in the future, but now I'm waiting patiently for Krating, weird how they didn't make a preview or scene with Ken like in Suer with what they did with Tik. Toms bittersweet love story is so tragic, she is such an admirable and strong woman, everyone did a great job in here, and was not expecting to cry so much.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
brandygirl said:

I am non Thai too and I am already crying when I found out Dynasty Kat account has been terminated.