Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I didn't understand what was going on between Ken and Janie but it was pretty emotional... 
like brother who taken care and look after his little sister 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I haven't fully watched it but from glimpsing tidbits of it I think that Cherradeth has sizzling chemistry. Especially when Tham/Tee puts on his angry face after being duped by Yah. These two are going to be fire!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
I haven't fully watched it but from glimpsing tidbits of it I think that Cherradeth has sizzling chemistry. Especially when Tham/Tee puts on his angry face after being duped by Yah. These two are going to be fire!
Ken he will steal lots of kisses 

cecilia

Staff member
I'm in love with Krating - love that fierce look in him :) I find his relationship with Hong so cute too -- *Run back to watch NeungNaiSuarn again lol

loveandpeace

sarNie Egg
phoenix81 said:
Thanks for pointing that out. I will try to take note of it when I re-watch Singh for the umpteenth time which is probably after I make this post, hehehe!!  
Yes, the background music of Yok and Aun sounds familiar. Maybe it's just similar to some of the olden chinese songs coz I listen to the youtube vid that some of you posted and I was a little surprised that it sounded so much like those chinese songs my parents listened to. 

Oh...if my parents read this, they will definitely agree with you 101% They are a huge fans of her and they were devastated when she past away due to asthma complications back in the 90s. 

Here is a vid I found but I am not sure if it's a promo or part of the shooting of the lakorn. The first song that Yayaying sang was definitely a Teresa Teng's song and she sang it in mandarin. I am not sure if she sang this song in 'Singh'. The second song was a Thai song I believe and the music is very nice. She has good voice. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1hVIwSGuYY
Credit: TrueLifeTDCM
Hi everyone! So the Chinese song is called Mei Hua(Plum Flower) by Teresa Teng.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm so glad that P'Off waited for him. As much as I love Ananda, I can not imagine him as Krating.
I neither can't image Ken as Parop and Ananda as Tham. I want to watch it now but let's wait for whole sub.
Thank you for wonderful job^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP1 Thoughts:
- Ken my man! You're just looking hawt as ever!!
- Oo, I like Diew in here. HEHE. Tham's right hand man. Makes me miss Aun.... :cry:
- "Welcome to the family...??" Hmm...I was wondering why Tham was so quiet in Suer. His demeanor was quiet and reserved as shown in Suer.

OMG!! Singh!????! Subbed!!!!!!??? I gotta re-watch that first. Sorry Krating, you have to wait until tomorrow. HEHEHEHEHE. 

loveandpeace

sarNie Egg
I might've missed this post (if there was one), but why is the Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series not on Viki? I would've loved to help sub this series there  :cry1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
loveandpeace said:
I might've missed this post (if there was one), but why is the Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series not on Viki? I would've loved to help sub this series there  :cry1:

Copyright issues.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why nobody mention on how lovely couple KC is but talking about Parob Suer its already ended now its Krating story 
out of all Ken's lakorns 'Krating' is his best one so far 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I can imagine Ken as Parop though because Parop reminds me of Tua-Poo in that lakorn he played with Janie lol. His character had such a smart mouth haha.

Yeah, Ken as Parob is imaginable. Actually I think I can imagine Ananda as Tham too. Haha. Ananda's talented he'll make me believe him....BUT I prefer Ken. HAHAH. Because Ken is tall and is a natural when it comes to being heartless. :ghehe: Not saying Ananda isn't natural....you guys know what I mean. HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Um this thread is called the Mafia Luerd Mungkorn SERIES for a reason, we can all mention the past or future parts if we want to. :)
yes i know this thread is about luerd mungkorn but i just felt like noone is interested in the pairing of KC