Thookatha

sarNie Elites
kc are are perfect for the krating series!  loving them so much!  poor botun though...ugh...

on a side note, someone plz tell me taew's hair will not look like that throughout her whole series!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thookatha said:
kc are are perfect for the krating series!  loving them so much!  poor botun though...ugh...

on a side note, someone plz tell me taew's hair will not look like that throughout her whole series!!
her hair will be like that through out the series 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love Ken in Krating. He's just so charming. I loved Ananda and Tik too and thought they were super hot, but Ken is like the hottest of all. Hehe. His hair, his wardrobe, his character, everything! But Cherry. ...urgh I respect her, but there's just something about her acting and portrayal of Yaya that irks me.

cecilia

Staff member
^I'm not a big Cherry fan either lol 

I'm behind on this .. got boring to me for some reasons lol
I'm tuning in other lakorn and left this boat ...
hopefully, Janie can pull me back to resume in the future lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:

Haha. We were all saying we bet Hong's is going to be the most interesting and the best because it's the least anticipated one. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am not sure why I can't finish any of Cherry's lakorn. I'm just never drawn to her as a N'ek. There's something about her that every time I watch her lakorns I wished it was someone else in her place.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I am not sure why I can't finish any of Cherry's lakorn. I'm just never drawn to her as a N'ek. There's something about her that every time I watch her lakorns I wished it was someone else in her place.
Yup...

st111

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I love Ken in Krating. He's just so charming. I loved Ananda and Tik too and thought they were super hot, but Ken is like the hottest of all. Hehe. His hair, his wardrobe, his character, everything! But Cherry. ...urgh I respect her, but there's just something about her acting and portrayal of Yaya that irks me.

I am big cherry fan but I can say you are the only one who "keep" saying cheery acting issue not in this series but 
all" cherry forum larkon.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:

yes, if you don;t like, please leave and don't comment. we really need someone "see" the larkon and provide their comments instead of "only criticism"

st111

sarNie Hatchling
horay~~~

Krating rating keeps increasing....

I think this show if the story line is very important..and I must say...Ken did really really well so far...even Cherry, I think she meets the standard but not bring out her ability yet. Ken and Chai....love their intense...cannot wait for their competition in this larkon not only biz but also love..

:p

cecilia

Staff member
st111 said:

yes, if you don;t like, please leave and don't comment. we really need someone "see" the larkon and provide their comments instead of "only criticism"
I did not criticize her on any bad aspects beside saying that there's something about her that I don't like (in fact, i didn't even identify what it was lol). Please refrain from targeting other simply because they disagree with you. This is an open forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions just as long as they did not target anyone in particular in a bad/negative ways.  THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME SAYING THAT I DON'T LIKE HER IN SOME WAYS!

I'm not here to have a fight ... but instead of telling me to leave, perhaps, you should be open mind and accept my difference and ignore my comment in a nicer and better way ...? 

Also, a FRIENDLY reminder to NOT TELL ANYONE TO LEAVE as it's part of our forum rules to BE RESPECTFUL OF ONE ANOTHER OPINION. Please visit this thread when you have a chance: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/ Personal attack are not welcome!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...at the some telling people to leave just because their opinions are different. Since when has the world become a perfect place where everyone agrees on everything? If there is one, I seriously would love to know. I didn't know that when we comment on a lakorn thread or any threads only opinions alike are welcome. I think some fans, need to be a little open minded. No one is ever...I mean, ever going to agree with you all the time. Life is not perfect and this forum is never going to be perfect.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
all those comments on Cherry i will consider you guys are a bunches of anti-fans critics sorry i had to point this out no matter how high rating krating is and how good the storyline progress but you guys seems to can't get over and move on with the same plain old topic 
please stop all these negative response, is it the fact that you guys is disappointed cos Cherry has took over the n'ek spot 
no matter what you guys continue to comments Krating will continue to succeed 
lets just enjoy this series before it comes to an end and get other topic out of the way 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
st111 said:

I am big cherry fan but I can say you are the only one who "keep" saying cheery acting issue not in this series but 
all" cherry forum larkon.
I do hope you understand that I don't go into threads just to criticize her, and that she's not the only star in this thread. I'm sure I'm not the ONLY one who criticises her ALL the time. I've already mentioned that I admire her, just not her acting.

I'm not going to leave this thread just because I don't like her acting, I'm going to stick around because I love Ken and I like the storyline.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I finally caught up with the series...well with Singh, I'm patiently waiting for subs for Krating..but I cheated myself a few times to watch ahead. I'm really loving Krating, it's very good in my opinion compared to Suer & Singh. I got distracted along the way because Singh got a little boring...but I loved the last few episodes of Singh, ahhhh, Tik is so charming ~ Anyway, back to Krating...Totally loving the bromance in ep. 3 when the boys came to help out Hia Krating, hehehe, they all were on the spotlight & they were so very charming :D I'm loving Krating more than I had anticipated though...Ken just never seems to disappoint me... This is probably my 2nd lakorn with Cherry? I have nothing against her, but I just don't watch her lakorns much, the only lakorn I saw of hers was Kaew Tah Pee, but I think she is doing a pretty amazing job in Krating...she has aged though!!! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I do hope you understand that I don't go into threads just to criticize her, and that she's not the only star in this thread. I'm sure I'm not the ONLY one who criticises her ALL the time. I've already mentioned that I admire her, just not her acting.

I'm not going to leave this thread just because I don't like her acting, I'm going to stick around because I love Ken and I like the storyline.
she's saying to those that do critics is to leave so there won't be any wars, i don't get you the comment above you say u don't like Cherry now your saying u won't leave cos u like the storyline

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
awesomedua said:
I finally caught up with the series...well with Singh, I'm patiently waiting for subs for Krating..but I cheated myself a few times to watch ahead. I'm really loving Krating, it's very good in my opinion compared to Suer & Singh. I got distracted along the way because Singh got a little boring...but I loved the last few episodes of Singh, ahhhh, Tik is so charming ~ Anyway, back to Krating...Totally loving the bromance in ep. 3 when the boys came to help out Hia Krating, hehehe, they all were on the spotlight & they were so very charming :D I'm loving Krating more than I had anticipated though...Ken just never seems to disappoint me... This is probably my 2nd lakorn with Cherry? I have nothing against her, but I just don't watch her lakorns much, the only lakorn I saw of hers was Kaew Tah Pee, but I think she is doing a pretty amazing job in Krating...she has aged though!!!
your a wonderful lakorn watcher and viewers where as others who come here to criticize focus more on personal issues and interest 
sorry about the stuff i am saying i am just abit annoyed 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:tearybye:  Hey! Hey, just because I was away for a week and no referee around doesn't mean you gals can have an argument in here :lolyup:  HAHA LOL

Everyone has the right and entitle to their opinions so please be adults and not turn this thread to another one of those childish thread. We already has plenty of that in this forum.  :smack: Just kiss and make up   :console:  Please everyone apologizes and move on... :wub:

I want to enjoy Krating in peace, which by the way I am still 2 episodes behind. :sweat:  If tomorrow I'm not busy I hope I can watch it before Monday episode.

:rockon:  PEACE! :rockon:  Will be back to check on you kids later... :rofl:  HAHAHA j/k :clap2: