Alice

sarNie Tombstone
next epi7 - for those who thinking of quitting 
hia krating will be extremely piss and jealous when Yayah said she's agree to marry Sia Leng

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sooo....at this moment everyone EXCEPT Yaya and the bad guys know that Thee is Tham? Seems to me like the golden boys know that he's Chonlathee because they called him Chon...?

I love our golden boys, but really their appearance makes no sense to me. Haha. Smh... They show up give us some good Bromance then leave....? What significance is that? And at this point there's no mystery to be solved, it's just about Tham and Yaya finding out about each others identity. Hmm...getting less interesting. I'm glad I didn't have too high of expectations. Hehe. This feels like Suer all over again, but with more substance.

Btw, Cherry looks great as the school girl. I wish they'd not split her hair in the middle for older Cherry.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that face is the reason for me  :numchuck:  :numchuck: despite that the action scene contain no logic at all  :wackonut:

please someone tell me who is the director i feel paralyzed watching this  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  i'm really sorry director but this is ridiculous :faint: i'm laughing  :coverlaf:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
To have all these veterans in the same lakorn you would have thought they would make the lakorn more interesting.., waste everyone's talent. The part where Cherry and Ken dodging bullets has got to be the most ridiculous. It was poorly executed you're not sure if you're gonna laugh or just plain embarrassed.

Each lakorn is short can't they be more creative? I am waiting for Andrew's part but it's going to be the same probably and then you got Taew's awkward hair to deal with lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah the action scenes were poorly directed abd executed, I cringe every time there's a fight scene Hehe. Ken...I love you sooo much and you know it, but fighting lakorns aren't for you. Shooting is fine, just not fighting....haha.

Oh, I cannot wait to see how ridiculously funny Raed is. Haha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
With Raed, I won't expect anything serious anyway because we already see how Kanin is. I cannot expect anything but comedy lol That's why it's the only one I was actually looking forward to watching. I wasn't so hyped about the whole MLM cast, just because it contains pro veterans, I just want a good plot. From watching Suer, my interest has gone down after realizing that this same plot is being used in every single part. Granted you get a sub-plot with the whys and hows of things, but it still revolves around one very obvious bad guy: Sia Leng. Like... EVERYONE knows it's him, but he isn't caught until Hong. Plus, he sure has several informants in every single gang. Lol So unbelievable. 

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
Awws is everyone not enjoying Krating? I like it despite the inconsistencies. Bits and pieces are revealed like how Hia Krating found out about about the poison from Botun and the affair between her and Chieng. Now Sia Leng is trying to use that against Hia Krating. It's revealed a little about how Janchompoo survived although I'm confused how that old man got there. I think the pace is good although I need to fully watch I been skimming bc of time constraints. And I love how Hia Krating said he'll make Yaya love him but she's determined to remain loyal to Chonlathi not knowing they are the same person...oh the heartache

I do agree though for such a big cast you'd expect more.
I honestly might skip Raed I don't think I can bear that wig. Taew is beautiful but that wig for 10ish episodes...

I'm also confused what happened to Oh's character in Singh (sorry for bringing Singh up its been bothering me)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
katboutt1123 said:
Awws is everyone not enjoying Krating? I like it despite the inconsistencies. Bits and pieces are revealed like how Hia Krating found out about about the poison from Botun and the affair between her and Chieng. Now Sia Leng is trying to use that against Hia Krating. It's revealed a little about how Janchompoo survived although I'm confused how that old man got there. I think the pace is good although I need to fully watch I been skimming bc of time constraints. And I love how Hia Krating said he'll make Yaya love him but she's determined to remain loyal to Chonlathi not knowing they are the same person...oh the heartache

I do agree though for such a big cast you'd expect more.
I honestly might skip Raed I don't think I can bear that wig. Taew is beautiful but that wig for 10ish episodes...

I'm also confused what happened to Oh's character in Singh (sorry for bringing Singh up its been bothering me)
Wait...Botun? Poison? Affair? Oh no!! Don't tell me she's going to betray Krating! !

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I had hope that after the awfulness of Seur and slowness of Singh, Keating would redeem the series but guess not. I shall lay Raet to rest but will follow the thread to see if I should watch Hong.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Wait...Botun? Poison? Affair? Oh no!! Don't tell me she's going to betray Krating! !
Yeah Botun was always the "traitor". She genuinely love Krating but was forced to betray him by her uncle who is Sia Leng's man. Diew betrayed Keating because he was drugged.

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
^^ yes I feel for both Botun and Chieng. They both love Hia Krating but due to circumstances. It seems like they're both trying to redeem themselves and hopefully they have a good ending together.
Krating is soo much more dramatic than Singh and Suer. I think Ep 6 was quite good. The emotions were portrayed very well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the kiss/slap of KC is just like AnandaKimmy, the senses of love,jealous,misunderstand

epi7 will see this 

i swear Sia Leng his getting on my nerves 
Botun and Ah-Chieng their twisted story is just sad, oh my freaky Hia Krating on the last bit when Sia left Yayah turn around and standing their the grumpy Ken 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
To have all these veterans in the same lakorn you would have thought they would make the lakorn more interesting.., waste everyone's talent. The part where Cherry and Ken dodging bullets has got to be the most ridiculous. It was poorly executed you're not sure if you're gonna laugh or just plain embarrassed.

Each lakorn is short can't they be more creative? I am waiting for Andrew's part but it's going to be the same probably and then you got Taew's awkward hair to deal with lol
Andrew and Taew part will end with 8episode, as i mention earlier Suer and Raed is the shortest out of the 5, the other 3 parts have 10 due to its complicated storyline