Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Gosh, I'm gonna need to catch up with this series. I haven't been watching since the end of Suer and two eps of Singh. I just couldn't get myself to watch it. Every time i tried to i fell asleep. Not sure if i was just too tired or was singh boring. I mean I love Mew, have nothing against Tik but i just couldn't continue. Also, I have nothing against Ken or Cherry, but somehow i can't seem to watch their part either. I'll try to go watch the whole thing from where i left of.

sarNie Adult
I have a lot of catching up to do too. Also with this thread. I'm like 20 pages behind. I just have a random question. There are a lot of posts about a Ch3 thank you party at Hua Hin today at Instagram, and I was wondering where the Golden Boys are. Why aren't they in events like these? I'm guessing (imagining) that the golden boys have this ultra elite party group instead  :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, Deaw is a year older than Donut?? I thought she was older??!? HAHA. I thought he was the mature looking younger generation stars who's in his late 20's, but he' actually 33?! HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm really liking Botun and Chieng's love story. HEHE. They're more interesting than the pra'nang. It's a shame that their romance didn't start early. It would've been nice if the writers hinted at their love earlier on. Also, I don't understand how Botun is considered Krating's wife? Like I thought Tham had just arrived in Thailand...? How did they get to know eachother so well already??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Also...Botun's getting close to Chiang because she wants to use him to destroy Krating???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh okay, nvm. She just wants them to turn against eachother. Boy can Deaw and Donut generate such steamy atmosphere. HAHA. I never knew Donut could be so seductive! Poor Krating. He felt betrayed not because he loves Botun, but at the fact that Chiang betrayed him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I honestly feel the supporting cast in this series deserves an award! Same goes to Singh. The supporting crew in Suer didn't impress me as much. 

I have a feeling Botun's going to die.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So is Ku Botun's brother?? When she was reminiscing about him by his grave, I cried a bucket.  :cry: SO sad that part...
Makes me wanna go back and watch Aun and Yoke's sad scene...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't get why Botun just didn't tell Krating the truth?? That she was forced to drug Chieng and forced to kill him??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
katboutt1123 said:
^^ yes I feel for both Botun and Chieng. They both love Hia Krating but due to circumstances. It seems like they're both trying to redeem themselves and hopefully they have a good ending together.
Krating is soo much more dramatic than Singh and Suer. I think Ep 6 was quite good. The emotions were portrayed very well.
Yes, very dramatic, and I love it! Hehe. I'd have to say EP6 is my favorite. Especially the scenes between Chieng and Botun. I don't skip any of their scenes. :ghehe:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
So Chieng is going to die?! :eek: oh no he was one of my favorites for his krating I hate bothn I need to catch up first lol