Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Question, I'm only looking forward to watching Andrew and Taew's part. Do I need to watch all the other ones for it to make sense or could I just skip them? I tried watching Ananda and Kim's part, but couldn't get myself to finish it.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is spiraling. Aside from very charismatic actors, the storyline is boring to the point of falling asleep in the middle of the episode.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i dont like that all the series are starting off the same and agree if they were put into one then it would have been a lot better. i just look at it like i'm watching mini series like some of those ghost lakorns that airs on different plots etc.

i'm still enjoy ken/cherry and the other characters. not too many episodes left. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Joy said:
Question, I'm only looking forward to watching Andrew and Taew's part. Do I need to watch all the other ones for it to make sense or could I just skip them? I tried watching Ananda and Kim's part, but couldn't get myself to finish it.
:nono1: Nope, no need. Just watch Andrew and Taew part and you basically watched the whole lakorn lol. :coverlaf:  You might need to watch the ending of Hong for everything to tied and end ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah...the story is a bit lackluster if you ask me. I've been watching Daew and Donut only. Well Ken too because he's hot. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's what I don't get. So Sia Leng obviously has lots of men and Yayah/Tam are always walking around together, kissing, and hugging in public so how is it that he never seems to know or get suspicious? Am I to believe that the chinese mafia in that time are um unintelligent or that NO ONE talks? Another thing is this back and forth bickering then understanding then bickering of Tam and Yayah is getting a bit annoying, repetitive, and just old. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's doing good in rating thai viewer like it
ep5: 5.4
ep6: 5.7

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Andrew <3 
He is definitely so handsome and charming. 
Such a goofball in the teaser. 
His facial expressions, threw me back to his Cupid lakorn with Janie. 
When his character was kinder and has more agility to be silly. His face would stretch and make the silliest expressions reminding me of a little kid. Hahaha
I'm loving Taew and him going back and forth with each other though. She's fierce. :)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
babie_sara said:
That's for the international rating right? What about the Bangkok rating?

Krating

6/8 5.604 (9.161)
6/9 5.254 (7.933)

I think 6/8 rating is inreasing from previous week...but 6/9 rating drop....too bad,,,i think 6/9 story line is more tense...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
WeirFany said:
Andrew <3 
He is definitely so handsome and charming. 
Such a goofball in the teaser. 
His facial expressions, threw me back to his Cupid lakorn with Janie. 
When his character was kinder and has more agility to be silly. His face would stretch and make the silliest expressions reminding me of a little kid. Hahaha
I'm loving Taew and him going back and forth with each other though. She's fierce. :)
the teaser makes me laugh its the way Andrew when he speaks yeah Taew looks fierce but later it will become sad when their forbidden love story start 

st111

sarNie Hatchling
lakornsrok said:
So Chieng is going to die?! :eek: oh no he was one of my favorites for his krating I hate bothn I need to catch up first lol

i think Chieng will not die...i saw a photo that Botun and Chieng are holding together with a baby girl...

hope this is their HE...