unknown24

sarNie Egg
That moment when Tik said "I'm very excited to work with Pee Ken. He is an amazing actor tho people always compare us together. I never look at him as a competitor because he is like my brother and a friend. Ken has his own style. I have my own style. Therefore, you cannot compared one another together because the two of us are unique in our own ways. I feel very honor to work with him in Luerd Mungkorn, we fool around at lot during when filming along with Ananda and Andrew. working with Ken is a golden opportunity for me because he is such an amazing actor" TIKEN BROMANCE!!!

duoduo1988

sarNie Egg
Raed is so funny, it is my favorite among 5 stories  definitely. Kim is a funny, clever guy,and also a capable administrator. He just dont want to be involved in his farther‘s stuff but he can do it well anyway. He is so confident that he can protect his girl Pan , and he actually can!
Andrew is so good at acting,love the dude! :kiss2: 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
When Pan was dressing Kim's wound and he complained that she wasn't gentle
"Whoever's wife you become sure is unlucky."
"Then you can rest easy cuz it won't ever be you."
LIES! mauahahaha! Only two episodes in and p'ek has admitted he's crazy for n'ek. Praise the lakorn gods. Kim acts like a player, but I'm not convinced. I can imagine him being flirty, but his time and attention is reserved for those who are really special to him lol. He sounded so desperate to hear Pan reciprocate his feelings, as if she's his maker and he needs to be saved.
Slurping his straw and puckering his lips to Pan's heart.

Pan has so much attitude, especially to the people who annoy or piss her off. I like it. 
Kim is hilarious. I've been waiting for what seems like forever to finally get to Raed's part and its beginning suits my taste lolol. Our hero is so sassy and free-spirited.

unknown24

sarNie Egg
The golden boys appeared today!! they were so funny being together.I love how they teased Kim by wrestling him and making him tell the truth by hitting and pinching his Thingy. Omg!! GOTTA LOVE SONGKLOD, THAM AND PAROP. but in the end, I really love their bromance. Even though Songklod, Tham and Parop all tease Kim, in the end they gave him advise and asked him if he needs any help.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Pan: I'm tired of fighting my father.
Kim: Then don't fight. Let me fight in your stead!
Pan: You don't have that right!
Kim: Then give me the right!
<3 
He's such a dork for Pan. Nosy, and always all up in her face, even when he thinks she likes the other guy, he still can't resist lolol.

The other three p'ek ganging up on Kim was too funny. Made him scream Pan's name :p

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So far there aren't any boring parts. I don't even notice taew's horrible hair half of the time and her crying doesn't annoy me much but made me feel sorry for her just like her character in dong poo dee.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
How does ratings even work? What's the range? I can never tell what's doing well and what's not. Do the numbers signify millions of viewers or something?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
How does ratings even work? What's the range? I can never tell what's doing well and what's not. Do the numbers signify millions of viewers or something?
not sure but I do know that for some fans when the rating of their fav lakorn is bad they question the credibility and if it is good they boast about it. Hehehe

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Personally, I'm not feeling Raed at all. Taew's character is very likeable as a nang aek which allows me to overlook her ugly wig but the supporting cast, overall storyline and Andrew's acting doesn't pull me in. Of the 4 segments so far, Krating still remains to be my favorite followed by Singh. 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
So I'm watching Krating epi 3 where the bad guys tried to ambush Ken and the golden boys come to help him and Tik was shooting the bad guys and it was so hot, such a turn on. I was like "oh ma gerd, he's so hot!"

unknown24

sarNie Egg
OMG!! Tik was so hot in that scene. I screamed my butt off. Whenever The golden boys hold their gun. It makes them ALL LOOK SO HOT!!! I been watching From Seua, Singha,Krating and now Raet and I noticed that When Tik shoot his two guns. He doesn't blink. Which is very interesting because most actors blink when they shoot. Ken is the same too. Ken doesn't blink. I'm not sure about Ananda but Andrew is very funny when he shoot. Hah a his face expression. But this is Tik's first time being back to shooting and action again but he Is doing such an golden job!! I love today's episode. Kanin is in need of money so he sell his car. Songklod aka Tik knew about this and bought Kanin's car back to give it back to Kanin. I'm lovin the bromance and love between all the golden boy. Tham aka Ken bought Kanin's gold that he sold and pay him a lot of money. And there's the scene where Hong, AkaJanie called to inform Kanin about Her fathers death and Kanin quickly Rush to Yaowarat. Raet is really showing the love that Parop,Songklod, Tham Kain and Hong all have for each other even though their not real siblings.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

It's a percentage of households. So for example this one had a rating of 6.4 means that out of all the households that have tvs, 6.4% of those households were watching/tuned into Raed.

People always poo poo the ratings when it doesn't favor their show, but they are the source of revenue for tv shows/channels. Advertisers pay the channel based on the ratings. They buy commercial airtime during whatever show. If a certain show had a higher ratings, it means that the advertisers are paying more to air their 30 second commercial during that time vs some other time with a lower rating. This is the simplest explanation.

So yeah all the arguments about but this and this was the number 1 show on Pantip, twitter or Instagram means diddly squat in terms of making money and we all know money is what makes the ET world go round. 

I'm just catching up on this and so far I'm liking this one the best but I have to say I skipped Krating. Andrew is so funny and it's a natural kind of funny. It doesn't come off like trying too hard. I like Pan too. I don't think they have the best chemistry but it works well enough.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Raet has a very great rating over all of the lakorns that air on ch3 this year. With a rating of 6 that's really high. I don't really care about the rating. All I care is that I'm enjoying the series and I'm liking it. Raet is very funny. I like how Kanin always look at things in a good way. When he found out that his house was under SiaBoon hand, Kanin was chill and instead of being mad and fight back, he used his brain to think out everything and with patience he easily can beat anyone.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think double digits is great. Single digits is okay. If ratings can go up to 20 then 6 is...eh a little low, don't ya think? Haha. If I enjoy a lakorn very much and know it's a good lakorn, but the ratings suck, oh well. I'm not gonna fret over it. If I think a lakorn sucks, but has great ratings overall, oh well too. Haha.