Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Bull:
7 years ago, there was a mass assassination at Black Dragon mansion. His entire family got killed, Chonlathee is the only person escaped death. The burnt on his face caused him to get a face surgery and change his name to Tham.

With a new name and new look, Tham is known as the mad Bull, Mafia leader of china town. He met Yayah, a waitress at a Chinese restaurant. Is it by chance or by faith that they met 3 times. He notices that she is too skillful to be a normal waitress. He suspects that she may be a spy, sent by the enemy. He brings himself closer to investigate her. As they get closer, they falls in love. Later, his past is revealed. Yayah is shocked to know who he really is. How can she tell him that she was the person that saved him 7 years ago and she was the one that bought him the tragedy. As the gang war starts, so is their love, hate and revenge relationship. Now, she is forced to make a decision.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Totally!! Actually all the guys are my favs so if they have a good pair I will definitely watch This.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Raad:
Kim, the young playboy, is the only son of Red eagle gang. After his father got into an accident, he has to come home from oversea. In order to take the leadership of the gang, he has to get married. He got into an arrange marriage with the wild horse, Pantheera. And he has to tame his wild horse. At the same time, he has to fight against the trap/trick from the opposing Gang. After falling in love and understanding each other, he found out that his father 's accident was in fact an assassination. And the mastermind behind this may be his wife's family.

Hong:
Hong or Lalit, the only daughter of black Pheonix group. In addition to her beauty, she is also smart and can kick-butt. But because she is a girl, some member won't accept her as their new leader. She is working her way to prove herself worthiness. Until her beauty and decisive nature caught the eyes of William, the leader of Gold dragon, the international gang with power in Hong Kong, china, Taiwan and Thailand. For William, he had found the suitable person to be the lady of his gang.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
There are three threads for this one series. Haha. And I've posted in all three. HAHA.
waiting for admin and moderators to merge the 3 together to make as 1 whole topic title so there is less confusing to everyone this is all i can help 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pantheera is the nang'ek name that pra'ek (Chakrit) is arrange to get married with there is a rumor that Ploy Chermarn is the nang'ek for this part 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
Pantheera is the nang'ek name that pra'ek (Chakrit) is arrange to get married with there is a rumor that Ploy Chermarn is the nang'ek for this part 
That wasn't a rumor. That thread was Fan's choice casting. So no, Ploy's name wasn't even mention to be related as of now.

This is the fan's choice thread => http://pantip.com/topic/30591366

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
All the storylines have been seen somewhere already, but whatever this is a Thai lakorn so...

Are they going to separate the series and make 5 separate lakorns, like the fabric series? Or are they going to include everyone in the series like the 4 Mountains...something lakorn?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I think it will be similar to -3-musketeers-series. The gang knows each other. But each has their own storyline, running in parallel. The leaders will be see each other when they have group meeting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
I think it will be similar to -3-musketeers-series. The gang knows each other. But each has their own storyline, running in parallel. The leaders will be see each other when they have group meeting.
Oh...I don't really Like that way...but oh well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe...this is probably impossible, but I want Ken and Noon S., Chakrit and Noon W., Por with anyone, Ananda with Donut, and Janie with whoever. Haha.

karodu69

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Hehe...this is probably impossible, but I want Ken and Noon S., Chakrit and Noon W., Por with anyone, Ananda with Donut, and Janie with whoever. Haha.
. Why Por with anyone?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
With all the veteran actors, I hope their nang eks are also veteran too...if so, this is going to be one awsome series. I always hope to see all of them in one lakorn, but that is impossible so seeing them on one long serie will be nice. Looking forward to see who will they chose to be the angle of each mafia.