Ninja007

sarNie Adult
OMG ... Janie did got married. So she had been lying all along.

Look like, she may just ended her acting carreer. But she won't care because he's a billionaire.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Where did you hear that,Alice? I dont think she got married because she is pregnant! What you read may just be assumption.
i did not hear but assuming when a marriage has gone for an earlier call which means there is a reason 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
It sounds unbelievable but it's true. I dont want to believe it too, well, actually i still cant believe it!!! Ha. She and that A guy really did sign the marriage paper. They came out and have a press conference already. But the pregnant part that's not true, people are just assuming.
u can use this when u watch a lakorn that has a similar line to the reality when they knew they are pregnant they will announce a marriage early to hide all the negative and get away from people gossiping about specially if your a woman 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
After all the lies that she had been telling. Being pregnant or not is not the point. And where is that run away criminal? Aren't the police going to question them?

Ps. Janie just deleted her IG.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I can careless about her news. She didn't do anything wrong, but to get a shotgun marriage. I hope they didn't postpone her lakorn with Aum. I am waiting for it and I hope she will get to play this one too.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I dont think they will postpone her lakorn with Aum but i'm having a feeling tat they will at da same time...no one prefect <---- tat wat i believe!!! It is kind off shockin tat janie is now married to tat Ae dude out of da blue...and send her husband ex wife is kind off out of his life for "10" (like someone mention) than Janie shouldnt be called a "homewrecker". A homewrecker is some who know tat men is married and have a good wife but want to cut in between, now tat a homewrecker! A homewrecker will be like tat one lakorn tat Aump act in with Pok and Tui lol!!!

fanny

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
I dont think they will postpone her lakorn with Aum but i'm having a feeling tat they will at da same time...no one prefect <---- tat wat i believe!!! It is kind off shockin tat janie is now married to tat Ae dude out of da blue...and send her husband ex wife is kind off out of his life for "10" (like someone mention) than Janie shouldnt be called a "homewrecker". A homewrecker is some who know tat men is married and have a good wife but want to cut in between, now tat a homewrecker! A homewrecker will be like tat one lakorn tat Aump act in with Pok and Tui lol!!!
I love Pinky, but good example is Pinky and Tanya's case is homewrecker. Its not like shes killing somebody. Yes! Nobody is perfect...let's hope the best for her. It's her life, her decision, her business. Whatever make her happy. I will still continue watching her lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
I can careless about her news. She didn't do anything wrong, but to get a shotgun marriage. I hope they didn't postpone her lakorn with Aum. I am waiting for it and I hope she will get to play this one too.
she might not be coming back to playing in lakorn cos she's now escaping from something and Ch3 now dislike her 

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Seur (Tiger) : Ananda & Kimberly (Kim's FC confirms this.)
To start filming at the end of this year.

Krating (Ox) : Ken & Cherry (Cherry has said to be on hiatus. So maybe nang-ek will change again.)

Source : Saranae Dara
http://pantip.com/topic/30842469

In the pantip thread, a login "Bizarre" said he asked Ananda in person last Friday.  It's confirmed as Ananda & Kimberly in Tiger and the filming will start at the end of this year while other casts are still deciding.  Moreover Ananda said he had read all the Seur Sing Krating Raed Hong novels and he found that he wanted to star in Krating the most since for him Krating was the most fun.

----

I'm happy to see Ananda + Kim!!!!  Yesss!!!  So surprised that now it's him in Tiger and Ken in Krating.

Gosh...gonna start reading Krating now.   I haven't read it yet.  LOL

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
After all these years, Ananda is finally doing a lakorn. I'm happy with the pairings so far but hope to see Ken with someone he's never worked with before. I believe the n'ek in Krating is suppose to be around 25 yrs old and is the same age as the praek. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Since I'm so excited with the update.  I will translate the entire thread http://pantip.com/topic/30842469 ... Haha
It has some inside with the series from people, who read the book.  And fan's point of view.

"Anunda" Meets "Kimberley" in Mafia Leard Mungkorn series
From Saranae Dara, they said "Anunda will be pairing with Kimberley in "Seau" and Ken Teeradath will be pairing with Cherry in "Krating"

But the first news say Ken is in Seau and Anunda is in Krating.  Does that mean Anunda will be with Kimberley in Krating?  After reading the novel, these two are very suitable for the characters.  

As for Seau, Ken is suitable.  But Cherry isn't suitable for Nang;k.  But didn't Cherry already reject this?   

#1 - Hope, it's true.

#2 - Haven't seen Anunda in lakorn for a long time.  Wanna see.  But Seau, Sing, Krating... Are they fun?
#2.1 The storyline are very interesting.  The relationship between Pra'k-Nang'k are fresh.  It's a nice scream.  But the deepth of the conflict between the gangs may be a little lacking.  Maybe because the author are younger generation.  If they have a good script writer, it will be a fun lakorn for sure.

#5 - Cherry probably reject TT
#6 - Cherry, please accept this.  I beg you.
#7 - Wanna watch.
#8 - Hey ...  Anunda Kimmy .. 2 thumbs up.  Ken can pair up with Numtarn again.
#9 - Let's wait for confirmation.  But I'm so happy, Kimberley is in it.
#10 - Anunda & Kimmy ... Goodness.  So hot.  Can we have hot love scene, please?  They already got the hot pair with such a high sex appeal.  

#11 - How come Cherry is not accepting any lakorn?  Miss her.  How about Ratt.  Did Shakrit accept?
#12 - Cherry rejected so many lakorn.  Please accept one.  Miss her.
#13 - I want to see this soon.  Want to see P'Ken.
#14 - I wish it's true.  Anunda-Kim.  Mixed Pra'k & Nang'k.  Handsome & pretty.  High sex appeal both of them.  ps: I haven't read this one yet.
#15 - Tong Neau Kao already finished filming.  This series should have more update very soon.

#16 - Excited to see who else.  Already got one great pair Anunda-Kim.  Excited.
#17 - Good news.
#18 - I read Seau already.  The character is too young for Cherry.  Want to see Cherry in drama more.
#19 - Anund- Kim, Ken-Cherry. Wanna watch.
#20 - Happy with Kim's new lakorn

#21 - Scream.  Firework.  Hopefully, it's not fault hope.  Anunda Kim ... Anunda Kim.
#22 - Hmm ... Anunda meets Kimberley.  It will be so hot.  Thermometer will explode.
#23 - Anunda - Kimmy.  Please be truth.  Blessing.  I don't want to show too much excitement & get defeated.  Actually, I want this series to have Nang'k from 4HJHKK.  They all grew up.  So they can improve their skill with the senior.  So they can prove that they are ready for anything.  Ch3 already did 4+1 project for the boys.  Please do one for the girls.  Take this set.  But I'm not sure what are their character.  Is it possible?  If they got the 4 girls from 4HJHKK gang, I would be so happy.  Dreaming mode.  

#24 (This person asked Anunda, personally) - It's confirmed.  Anunda & Kim, start filming at the end of the year.
24.1 - How about the other pair?
24.2 (This person asked Anunda, personally) - Anunda & Kim in Seau.  The other pairs had not been concluded yet.

#25 - Finally, an update.  "Enough Wanvisa!" Waiting happily. Hehe.  But please add more storyline to make it excited.
25.1 So Anunda & Kim in Seau for real?
25.2 I read Ratt.  So many love scene.  I want to know how it will turn out in lakorn.
25.3 - News probably came from insider.  It's probably true.  The previous cast had been a while.  Probably changed it.
25.4 - Really?  Is it confirm?  I don't want to do another celebration dance for nothing.
25.5 - So P'Ken is not in Seau anymore? Oh, I read the book for him. Hahaha.  That's ok, Anunda & Kim ... I like them too.  
25.6 - Oh .. If P'Ken get to be in Krating instead.  I'm happy for him because Pra'k in Krating has more thing to do.  I hope P'Ken make a come back.
25.7 - I will faint

#26 - Wow.  Want to see this.
#27 - If Anunda is pairing with Kimberley in Seau.  They will start filming soon.  I remember interview from Boy Pakorn.  He said the first one will be Seau.  It will start filming first.  The official announcement should come out soon.

#28 - I'm (slightly) happy.  News about Kim's lakorn (Running around 6 times).
28.1 Is that slightly happy?? Hehe.

#29 I talked to Anunda last Friday.  For the other pair, Anunda doesn't know.  But he says he want to be in Krating because it's the most challenging.
29.1 Oh, He read them all?  I agree that Krating is the most fun.
29.2 Personally, I like Krating, Sing, Hong.  It's fun.  Krating is quite complex.

#30 - Who is in Ratt?  It has so many love scene.
#31 - In conclusion, Seau is Anunda, not Ken?  If Anunda pairs with Kim in Seau for real, It will be a big scream.  Finale.  Dreaming.  Hope it's true.  I like this one the most in the series.  Nang'k is very suitable for Kim.  Anunda-Kim, Anunda-Kim, Anunda-Kim, Anunda-Kim, Anunda-Kim (Run around 3x, Dance 2x)

#32 - If Kim is Wanvisa, she is too pretty for the role.  Nang'k doesn't have to be very pretty. Haha
#33 - An update is here.  I want to see Ken & Kim in Seau.

#34 - OMG .. ANUNDA & KIMBERLEY!!!!  Fire work.  Boom! Boom! 1 million times. I'd been waiting for Kim's new lakorn for a long time.  There was no leak at all.  When there is any update, it's scream & faint.  Pairing with Anunda, a fresh pair.  And the director is P'Aof.  What a bulleyes.  Excuse me.  I have to go screaming.  Scream ... Scream.
34.1 I don't want to show too much excitement.  There is no confirmation yet.  So I held my excitement.  I don't want to be disappointed.  I'm not a real fighter ... Hahaha.  Thank you for screaming for me.
34.2 ok ka.  For Kimmy, I'm willing to be be disappointed.  Haha
34.3 I was hiding my emotion as well.  Hehe.

#35 - Come to scream with excitment that Kim is in it.  So Seau is Anunda & Kimmy.  For real?  In the beginning, somebody proposed Cherry but Cherry reject.  P'Ken can be in any of them.  Just working with P'Aof, I'm excited.  Waiting for P'Ken for a come back.  I'm cheering for Ken-Ploy.  Good chemistry in Ruk Khun Tao Fah.

#36 - Glad to see Kim, working with new team.
#37 - Hmm .. One thing that I'm a little confuse with.  Anunda said it start filming at the end of the year.  But Anunda has a personal project, which take 3 months at the beginning of next year.  How is he going to find time to film.  And it's the first one.  Does that mean we get to see it at the end of 2014?  Just guessing.

#38 - So happy

#39 - Anunda, pairing with Kim.  P'Aof 's team, right?  I like the combination.  
39.1 Is P'Aof directing?
39.2 Yes, he's directing the first one.
39.3 Hope it will be this team and no further change.  Please.
39.4 Please too.  What a combination.  Haha.

#40 - When I read Seau & Krating.  I was thinkg about Kim in both.  Kim can be both Wanisa & Yayah.  But I feel Kim is more suitable with Wanisa's role.  I I imagine Kim as Yai Sa.  Kim will be able to perform.  The role is right on!!! 

But for Yayah.  I don't like it (just my personal opinion).  But if Kim get the role, Belive it.  Kim will be able to make it fun more than anybody can expected.   

(In conclusion, I'm siding with Kim, no matter what Hahaha)

#41 - What a surprise.  But I like it.
#42 - Anunda Kim / Ken Kim.  Anybody is fine.  With Kim in it, I'm happy.

#43 - Scream.  Finally, a news on Kim new lakorn.  Anunda-Kimberley.  Thinking about when they look at each other in the eyes.  
Scream.  P'Ken - Cherry.  Hope, it's true.  But didn't Cherry say, she want a break in lakorn?  
Happy to see Kim, working with Act Art, directed by P'Aof.  And a talented Pra'k, like Anunda.  
Hope, they change the script to give lakorn more action. (P'Aof, please do not cut out the romantic love scene.  Having this hot pair together already).

#44 - Thought Anunda would be pairing with Cherry.

#45 - Scream!!! Running around the village.  Yey!!!.  Heard P'Dang said it's a big project.  Filming may start at the end of this year or next year.  Will be waiting to watch this.

#46 - Hope Cherry accept Krating.  Did Cherry reject Seau because there was too many love scene.  If this news is for sure, then it's a switch from Seau to Krating.
46.1   Nope.  The love scene is Seau is very light.  Pra'k take good care of Nang'k.  Krating has so much more love scene.  In the novel, it's really hand-on & lots of bed scene.  But Ratt has the most bed scene. If Cherry reject, it's probably because the role is too young for her.  If Cherry take the role, people will criticize her that she pretend to be young.
46.2 Maybe a switch from Seau because Cherry might be busy with her project while Seau 's filming.  If it's Krating, filming will start at the beginning of next year.  She might be available.  How is Nang'k in Krating?  Is the role too young for Cherry?

#47 - Yes!!!  Finally, an update with Seau Sing Krating Ratt Hong.  P'Ken is in Krating?  Haven't read it yet.  I will have to read it. Haha.  Anunda-Kim pairing.  I like it.  Fresh pair. Love love.

#48 - So glad, Kim is in here.  So happy.  Working with P'Aof & new Pra'k.

#49 - Really?  Recently, there was a interview that Kim will start filming new lakorn soon.  A little confusing.

#50 - Screammmm!!!! Anunda Kim For real?  So happy.  Don't make me disappointed.  Finally, an update on Kim's new lakorn.  (Dance Run-around)

#51 - Wow... Anunda-Kim.  Just the 2 leads, wanna watch already.  Plus, P'Aof.  I want to watch it soon.