cool :)

sarNie Adult
I actually don't want Ananda with Kimberely.. I actually don't want him period ,I just don't see that 'spark' in him o_O but thanks for the update lol I'm still watching this tho lol I'm such a hypocrite :ghehe:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yuijbj said:
Seur (Tiger) : Ananda & Kimberly (Kim's FC confirms this.)
To start filming at the end of this year.

Krating (Ox) : Ken & Cherry (Cherry has said to be on hiatus. So maybe nang-ek will change again.)

Source : Saranae Dara
http://pantip.com/topic/30842469

In the pantip thread, a login "Bizarre" said he asked Ananda in person last Friday.  It's confirmed as Ananda & Kimberly in Tiger and the filming will start at the end of this year while other casts are still deciding.  Moreover Ananda said he had read all the Seur Sing Krating Raed Hong novels and he found that he wanted to star in Krating the most since for him Krating was the most fun.

----

I'm happy to see Ananda + Kim!!!!  Yesss!!!  So surprised that now it's him in Tiger and Ken in Krating.

Gosh...gonna start reading Krating now.   I haven't read it yet.  LOL
i thought Tiger Seur is Ken T and Ox is Ananda did they switch 
oh wow Ken/Cherry reunion they already had 2 lakorn that they are link to this one is their 3rd if Ken/Cherry reunite this series will be their 9th lakorn altogether 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
just estimate maybe could be more than 9

Ananda and Kim is a hot pair both are Thai/European 
I looked it up and only see three...which other ones are there?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Honestly, I haven't seem Anunda on screen before. But he is fairly famous in Thailand. For one thing, he's well know for sizzle love scene. And he has the same mentor as Mario (Mario's senior).

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo Kim in a new lakorn with a new actor woohoo!!! Cant wait to see a fitting but first we need a real confirmation from da media not tat da fc is not good enough :p

Ananda, havent see much of him but i did see his movies with Aff...if tat him lol!!!

Is his full name ... Wanchana Sawatdee (Ananda)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Woohoo Kim in a new lakorn with a new actor woohoo!!! Cant wait to see a fitting but first we need a real confirmation from da media not tat da fc is not good enough :p

Ananda, havent see much of him but i did see his movies with Aff...if tat him lol!!!

Is his full name ... Wanchana Sawatdee (Ananda)
It's Ananda Everingham. Haha. He's part Australian...I believe...?? He's Laos mixed with something, that's what I know for sure. Haha. This will mark his first small screen appearance, am I correct??

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Me too, I never seen any movie of Ananda before, wait, I think I did, Just one. But other then that, I'm not to fond of him. Lol. He looks okay to me but I guess since he's HOT in Thailand and people like him, I'm happy Kimmy will be pair up with someone who is good and have skills. :D

So, 2 couples are confirm already. 3 more to go?! 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
It's Ananda Everingham. Haha. He's part Australian...I believe...?? He's Laos mixed with something, that's what I know for sure. Haha. This will mark his first small screen appearance, am I correct??
He appeared in a few lakorn in his younger days, like 10+ years ago. His movies are more heavy dramatic, thriller, horror type. Whereas, Mario is more romantic comedy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
He appeared in a few lakorn in his younger days, like 10+ years ago. His movies are more heavy dramatic, thriller, horror type. Whereas, Mario is more romantic comedy.

Oh, I didn't know that. Hehe. Well it's going to mark his return then. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
Sadtroo Sanaeha, Raeng Ruk, Ruk Khun Tao Fah, older lakorn produce by Uma99 
Oh, so you're counting their unaired lakorns too. I was counting the ones that already aired. Like: Suea 11 Tua, Plae Gow, and Ruk Khun Tao Fah. Those are the only lakorns I know of Ken and Cherry together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oh, so you're counting their unaired lakorns too. I was counting the ones that already aired. Like: Suea 11 Tua, Plae Gow, and Ruk Khun Tao Fah. Those are the only lakorns I know of Ken and Cherry together.
yes altogether assuming Raeng Ruk and Sadtroo Sanaeha is 2014

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
Sadtroo Sanaeha, Raeng Ruk, Ruk Khun Tao Fah, older lakorn produce by Uma99 
Did I just miss something ?    There're Sadtroo Sanaeha and Raeng Ruk with Ken & Cherry in 2014???  XDDDD

Ananda is famous for his lead role in Shutter movie, an acclaimed horror movie from Thailand.   Haven't you watched the original Shutter before?  It's Ananda! ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yuijbj said:
Did I just miss something ?    There're Sadtroo Sanaeha and Raeng Ruk with Ken & Cherry in 2014???  XDDDD

Ananda is famous for his lead role in Shutter movie, an acclaimed horror movie from Thailand.   Haven't you watched the original Shutter before?  It's Ananda! ^^
yes Ken/Cherry two lakorn waiting to be finalize its a long delayed hopefully 2014 will hear something 
Sadtroo Sanaeha Khun Da Lakornthai
Raeng Ruk Khun Nong Broadcast 
if they are pairing this series then its 3 for them

i hardly watches movies the one I've seen is October Sonata that had Pope/Koy Rachawin