Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Lol, who cares what genre it is, as long as i get to see my Kimmy, Mew, and Taew, I'm satisfied, it don't matter who they pair with. Also, very glad that Kimmy and Mew get to pair up with two very hot actors like Ananda and Tik. :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Lol, who cares what genre it is, as long as i get to see my Kimmy, Mew, and Taew, I'm satisfied, it don't matter who they pair with. Also, very glad that Kimmy and Mew get to pair up with two very hot actors like Ananda and Tik. :)
Haha Right BieLuvr! Mew and Tik I cannot wait to see. 

From the picture above Ananda could really pass for a Mafia guy. I didn't know they would look this good! Hope fully we get to see more fitting photos. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Kim and Mew has never played action lakorn before this will be their first time i think Taew as well but the veteran like Ken,Cherry,Boy,Janie,Andrew,Tik,Ananda has played they'll going to be their learning teacher 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Ninja007...i was really expecting couple pichs :D anyways this is good :)

I totally agree with u Bieluvr ^^ i'm just glad tat my Kim, Mew, Taew (offically now a fans after khun chai ratchanon) & Janie are in here along with their co-star :) :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I've always wanted to see Kimmy in action for a long time now, it's a new genre for her and a new challenge. I'm sure she'll nail this role as well since she hasn't failed me once ever since i became a fan. And that was ever since Thara Himalai. Lol :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I love the 1950s theme! so much more classic and beautiful! I still don't dig Ananda much...but maybe I will change my mind when he poses with Kim. Lol.

I can't wait to see Kim's wardrobe! So excited!!!!

Mew and Taew will look stunning in 1950s clothing just like in Khunchai Pawornruj and Khunchai Rachanon!!!! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
I love the 1950s theme! so much more classic and beautiful! I still don't dig Ananda much...but maybe I will change my mind when he poses with Kim. Lol.

I can't wait to see Kim's wardrobe! So excited!!!!

Mew and Taew will look stunning in 1950s clothing just like in Khunchai Pawornruj and Khunchai Rachanon!!!! :)

Don't worry, my first impression on him wasn't so good either. It wasn't until after I saw some clips of his films that I realized he's a great actor...and he's been handsome all along. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thai action lakorns are not the best and I shouldn't ask for too much, but....I hope we get to see some decent action.....*cross fingers*....

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
phatman said:
Don't worry, my first impression on him wasn't so good either. It wasn't until after I saw some clips of his films that I realized he's a great actor...and he's been handsome all along. HEHE.

Well, I saw him in The Shutter, my favorite Thai horror film of all time, and I didn't think he was all that, but he is definitely a GOOD actor!  I just wanna see how Kim and him will do with their chemistry. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
IG: khunpeem_ #ฟิตติ้งกันไปแล้ว#เคมีกลมกล่อม#เตรียมหมอนพร้อมจิกกันได้เลย#ขนาดคอสตูมยังเก็บมาเพ้อได้2คืน#ละครชุดมาเฟียเลือดมังกร#เสือ#คิมเบอรี่ @kimmy_kimberley #รับรองแซ่ปชัวร์ @ananda_everingham หล่อเว่อร์ Cr. @poo_poly คนนี้สไตลิชของจริง

Translation: Already did the fitting. Great chemistry. Get ready to pull pillow. Even the custom (I) had been dreaming about, even after 2 days. Tiger. Kimberley. Zapp for sure. Ananda. Extremely handsome. Poo_poly is the real stylist.

He made a poster for them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:

Well, I saw him in The Shutter, my favorite Thai horror film of all time, and I didn't think he was all that, but he is definitely a GOOD actor!  I just wanna see how Kim and him will do with their chemistry. :)
Me too. I have faith in them! Haha.

Thanks ninja for the updates. That is a lovely poster.