phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, that's amazing. They do look really good together. Is it really photoshopped though?? I think its real! Haha.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Wow, that's amazing. They do look really good together. Is it really photoshopped though?? I think its real! Haha.
its photoshopped you can tell by her right shoulder

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Chalidaluvprin said:
its photoshopped you can tell by her right shoulder

Oh, now I see it. HAHA. Wow, whoever did that did a great job. If that shoulder was cropped out I wouldn't be able to tell. Haha.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! Tik and Ken in ONE lakorn??? If Ann had taken part of this, this would be my ultimate favorite Thai lakorn even if it hasn't even started filming yet. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
OMG! Tik and Ken in ONE lakorn??? If Ann had taken part of this, this would be my ultimate favorite Thai lakorn even if it hasn't even started filming yet. LOL.
Anne is not taking part in this series 
Tik pairing with Mew Nittha 
Ken pairing with Cherry reunion 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Finally, some update.

From P'Yee, Kim left early this morning to film Tiger in "deep jungle", without any phone connection. She will be gone for 2 days. But she fully load herself with snack supply. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Finally, some update.

From P'Yee, Kim left early this morning to film Tiger in "deep jungle", without any phone connection. She will be gone for 2 days. But she fully load herself with snack supply. Haha.
Yay! Thanks!! I've been waiting for so long. Haha.