Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
"paranoid...?"
Okay, I'll stop with talking about horror, I'm in my room all by myself, everyone's asleep and it's almost midnight. HAHA. 

haha you are so funny. It's almost 1 where I am at, I'm good for now. But yes, we can stop talking about horror. HAHA

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
haha you are so funny. It's almost 1 where I am at, I'm good for now. But yes, we can stop talking about horror. HAHA

Alright, I'm off to bed. Have a good night sweetie. HAHA...sweetie.... :ghehe: . Good night sweetie-dara. I hope I don't have a nightmare tonight for mentioning...ahem...h****r. HEHE.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
22 more days in da US (21 more days in Thailand) to go than we get to see da opening ceremony!!

Cant wait cant wait!!!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Sweet_09 said:
22 more days in da US (21 more days in Thailand) to go than we get to see da opening ceremony!!

Cant wait cant wait!!!!

Ughh.....that's soooooo long and it's even a longer time for the other ones to start filming. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup, almost there...at least they don't drag on and on....well hopefully I didn't just jinx it. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Casts From ch3 (cr: KimmyStationWorld). Look like, the pairings are official. From what I heard recently, the Ceremony will be on Jan. 24th.

*video*

They moved it up!! Even better! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kim and Ananda are hot together! They kind of resemble each other. I wouldn't mind if they hooked up in real life. Both are single  :thumbsup:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
their storyline is more interesting than the rest 

I agree, like I said to Phatman, their story is the "most romantic" part and I'm a sucker for romance, so I find it the most interesting. I can't wait.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Kim and Ananda are hot together! They kind of resemble each other. I wouldn't mind if they hooked up in real life. Both are single  :thumbsup:
I wouldn't want them to date in real life. Idk Ananda is a...hmmm...lets see...he's been with a lot of gals in the industry and I don't think I'd want Kimmy to date him. Haha. He's like a Hollywood star...you know? Well that's what I've gathered from random news on him.
But they DO look smoking hot together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I wouldn't want them to date in real life. Idk Ananda is a...hmmm...lets see...he's been with a lot of gals in the industry and I don't think I'd want Kimmy to date him. Haha. He's like a Hollywood star...you know? Well that's what I've gathered from random news on him.
But they DO look smoking hot together.
I don't follow Ananda's personal life closely so idk. But they match each other well. They look about the same age. Doesn't sound like a compliment for Kim, but you can look at it the other way and see it as a compliment for Ananda who can pull off looking like a 21 year old. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't follow Ananda's personal life closely so idk. But they match each other well. They look about the same age. Doesn't sound like a compliment for Kim, but you can look at it the other way and see it as a compliment for Ananda who can pull off looking like a 21 year old. Lol. 
Haha. Lets say it's a compliment for Ananda for looking young. I believe he's a decade older than Kim.

Sweet_09

Since they switch da opening ceremony date, we now currently have 12 more days in da US...11 more days in Thailand.

Ananda & Kim look hot together + cute lol! Agree with Phatman ^_^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Since they switch da opening ceremony date, we now currently have 12 more days in da US...11 more days in Thailand.

Ananda & Kim look hot together + cute lol! Agree with Phatman ^_^
Yay!! It's coming by quickly!

Sweet_09

Here are the newest and latest update...enjoy!

Da pool sceen...i think it was a week age or maybe just a few days ago :p

Here are the recent post...they are back to film at the beach :D

I'm starting to like this couple each time i see them...look great and hot...