Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Don't understand Thai, but from the looks of it, Hong is going to be really sad. Still looking forward to Krating.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whoa fitting for Hong already?? How about da other?? Man, super excited but wat about da other???

Let hope to see "ALL" of da couple at da opening ceremony!!! ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
According to P'Off Pongpat latest interview, Singha/Lion and Krating/Bull should kick off pretty soon. Because the director is someone else.

After that he will kick off Hong/Swan, another Lakorn that he also direct. No mention of Raad/Rhino yet.
I guess, unless he find someone to direct Raad, he has to finish up Tiger before start filming Raad.
I hope so! They need to start soon before I lose my mind. Haha.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you guys for the updates. Who is the actress and actor in the fitting? They are so cute. When are they going to show Kim's fitting? I am definitely going to watch the 5 stories.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you guys i've got a sad news Ken has dropped himself out of Krating cos he find its too heavy for him and he went to accept Sapai Jao a relaxing one 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
you guys i've got a sad news Ken has dropped himself out of Krating cos he find its too heavy for him and he went to accept Sapai Jao a relaxing one 
Thanks for the news...here comes the boom.

NOOOOOOKOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOO!!!! THAAAMMAAIIIIII!!!! Ken, don't do that to us!!!!! I'm bawling my eyes out. Ken, you just broke my heart into a gazillion pieces. I'm....m..y.........................

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Aww....man!!! Today just keeps getting worse and more worse. Ken, why???? Now I'm even more sad :cry: , but I understand. Cherry still better be in here then. If she drops out too, then I'm going to screw this series  :rant: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
Aww....man!!! Today just keeps getting worse and more worse. Ken, why???? Now I'm even more sad :cry: , but I understand. Cherry still better be in here then. If she drops out too, then I'm going to screw this series  :rant: 

WAH!!! I understand, but I can't take it! It's... :teary:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
WAH!!! I understand, but I can't take it! It's... :teary:

I agree.....I am sooooooooo hearbroken  :cry1: I was  waiting just because I wanted KEN!! I think I will have to cry  :weep: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sweetie-dara said:
I agree.....I am sooooooooo hearbroken  :cry1: I was  waiting just because I wanted KEN!! I think I will have to cry  :weep: 

Yeah, my anticipation has dropped by 25%. If the replacement is someone I like it might go up, but not all the way like it was though....

Cry, cry your heart out. I'm going to cry again too. :cry1:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
Yeah, my anticipation has dropped by 25%. If the replacement is someone I like it might go up, but not all the way like it was though....

Cry, cry your heart out. I'm going to cry again too. :cry1:

Today is not a good day, my anticipation has dropped quite a bit too, the only reason why I am still holding on is because of Cherry. If they choose someone to replace Ken, I'm hoping that it is someone that matches Cherry and is good with action lakorn.