Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
yeah more update on Ananada and Kimberly part...woohoo Kim look lovel... :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So like Passin looks like he's playing an evil guy...so does the actress that he took pics with. Why must he always be evil?! Grrr. CH3, why?!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes Boy and Janie has started and they'll preparing Singh Tik/Mew but on a slow pace is Krating and Raet what's up with wait 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I know! They need to hurry! Haha
I'm almost running out of patients phatman usually i can with some other lakorn schedule but this Mafia Series I can't handle 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I can't tell their age difference. Hehe.
there are Thai fans and non-Thai are liking them, they like Mew with Tik more than her with Pope eversince the fitting showed up and there are fans want Pope with Ploy since Pope his a perv and Mew she's sweet sensible, Pope has a sex appeal which matches Ploy 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
 Cr..komchadluek
ยังไม่เปิดกล้องหรือฟิตติ้งเรื่อง "กระทิง" ในซีรีส์ "มาเฟียเลือดมังกร" เพราะ "อ๊อฟ" พงษ์พัฒน์ ยังแอบหวังได้ "เคน" ธีรเดช กลับมาสวมบทพระเอกอยู่ งานนี้ต้องรอลุ้นกันต่อไป

Bull has not been shooted. P'Off still hope P'Ken can come back to act in this new lakorn. still neeed to wait for the progress 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
angelcrystal said:
 Cr..komchadluek
ยังไม่เปิดกล้องหรือฟิตติ้งเรื่อง "กระทิง" ในซีรีส์ "มาเฟียเลือดมังกร" เพราะ "อ๊อฟ" พงษ์พัฒน์ ยังแอบหวังได้ "เคน" ธีรเดช กลับมาสวมบทพระเอกอยู่ งานนี้ต้องรอลุ้นกันต่อไป

Bull has not been shooted. P'Off still hope P'Ken can come back to act in this new lakorn. still neeed to wait for the progress 
Awe, he wants Ken only. Just like us!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Did they have this kind of shoe back in the days?? I don't think so......

I'm so picky about everything. HAHA.