phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was hoping to see some Tik in that BTS clip, but it's all good. Haha.

angelcrystal said:
means Pra'k of Krating is probably P'Ken mostly? Thanks for sharing news

Oh I sure do hope it is him still. 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Cr.komchadluek
  @ เดือนมิ.ย.เตรียมเปิดกล้องละคร "กระทิง" และ "แรด" ในซี่รี่ย์ "มาเฟียเลือดมังกร" งานนี้ผู้จัด "แดง" ธัญญา จัดเต็มให้ 2 พระเอก "เคน" ธีรเดช และ "แอนดริว เกร้กสัน"

Krating & Raad will start filming in June. P'Daeng tries her best and Ken Theeradeth & Andrew Gregson are arranged to act in this new series.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Krating was suppose to start filming already.  They probably postpone it to June, waiting for Ken to get over his family matter.  Well.  No impact with the series overall because Raad will have to wait (for Teaw & the director, P'Off availability) until June anyway. 

----
I read one of Kimmy's interview.  This series will be running in parallel.  They start off at the same spot (same incident).  After Tiger is done, it rewinds back to the beginning and other ones continue from the same beginning.  It would be interesting to see how they tie 5 stories together.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ninja007 said:
----
I read one of Kimmy's interview.  This series will be running in parallel.  They start off at the same spot (same incident).  After Tiger is done, it rewinds back to the beginning and other ones continue from the same beginning.  It would be interesting to see how they tie 5 stories together.
Wow! That sounds awesome. So it's basically almost like each story happened at the same time but just in different areas. Interesting. :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
everyone our joyful news I've saw this updated on IG too that Krating and Raet is due to schedule 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Dang Thunya reveals Ken Theeradeth is back for his role in Krating in Luerd Mongkorn series. As for Nang'k, waiting for confirmation from Cherry.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Seem like everything is in order for Luerd Mongkorn series. All Pra'k remains unchanged. Only 1 Nang'k left. Still not sure if she will accept. The excitement continue.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YAY, Ken is still in!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :party:
  :cheer:  :woot2:  :woot:  :rockon:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance1:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Good to hear that Ken is still in here, but sad that there is no real confirmation from Cherry. I really want her in here.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
according to the reply of the reporter after two days  the confirmation about Cherry may come out

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
As long as Ken and Andrew are still in, I don't care anymore!  :party:

But hopefully Cherry will still be in this. Frankly if I had to choose between Ken and Cherry. I'd choose Ken, this is the first time since forever that he took such a role. I'm excited. But I still want Ken/Cherry if it can happen!
out of all P'Ken n'ek Cherry is his great match 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Cr http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20140312/180632.html

P'Daeng confirms that P'Ken is back and accept "Bull" again but now she is still waiting for Cherry's reply.

Cherry is considering cuz of the the details of the script.

There will be some close scene in Bull.

And the director of Bull is not P'Off so they can't predict that the big scale of the sweet and close scene.

In view of these reasons Cherry has still not decided whether to act in this lakorn or not.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I see a few pics on Mew ig, her part of the story have been in progress woohoo! Little by little we get lol!

OMG OMG, Ken is back!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Cherry is considering because of the love scene!?!  The most, we are going to see is the night lamp beside the bed.  lol.  And what's wrong with having love scene with Ken?  :scratchhead2: Sound like there is no real reason for Cherry to reject (accept her availability).

So they postponed Krating for Ken.  Good choice.

janajelly1 said:
Andrew and Taew news is so quiet! Grrr, I want Andyyyyyyyyy!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
There won't be any progress for Raad until June anyway.  Taew needs to finish filming the rising sun before she become available.  And P'Off needs to finish up Tiger before he's available to direct Raad. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Cherry is considering because of the love scene!?!  The most, we are going to see is the night lamp beside the bed.  lol.  And what's wrong with having love scene with Ken?  :scratchhead2: Sound like there is no real reason for Cherry to reject (accept her availability).

So they postponed Krating for Ken.  Good choice.

There won't be any progress for Raad until June anyway.  Taew needs to finish filming the rising sun before she become available.  And P'Off needs to finish up Tiger before he's available to direct Raad. 

Haha. That's why I admire Cherry, but don't follow her too closely because she's too timid when it comes to lovey dovey scenes. She makes the feeling awkward and makes the pra'ek look like a molester. HAHA. Not saying she's the only nang'ek that does this. Aom is like that too, but...I still like Aom. :ghehe: