Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I still want Cherry in here if not Ploy is the next choice

@phatman sorry i have use Ploy name i know you don't like her and you can't watch any of her lakorn 
but tell you something there are other people they like her and she's popular 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
For me it's Ken and Cherry only.  :numchuck:hehe  :yes: But I do feel that the n'ek for Krating should be played by a veteran actress, not a newbie. Cherry fits the role perfectly, just hope she accepts the role. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
For me it's Ken and Cherry only.  :numchuck:hehe  :yes: But I do feel that the n'ek for Krating should be played by a veteran actress, not a newbie. Cherry fits the role perfectly, just hope she accepts the role. 
problem with Cherry right now she is shy with love scene 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
 don't think rita suit this role I'd like to see P'Ken pairs with Rita in another lakorn but not in Bull.

Still think that Ploy is a good choice if Cherry refuses.

But for the most important thing is that the p'ek of Bull is P'Ken hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i say Cherry will accept, eversince i became a huge fan of her and following her works she hasn't refuse any lakorn pairing with Ken 

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Of course it has to be someone good, but I'm not as picky on n'ek's as p'eks, as long as she is good. Then life is good.  :bopping:
 Same with you.

Only if she suits the n'ek role in Bull I can accept

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
@ แม้จะเป็นเรื่องสุดท้ายของซีรีส์ มาเฟียเลือดมังกร แต่เรื่อง หงส์ ก็ต้องเร่งถ่าย เพราะ เจนี่ อัศวเหม ให้คิวถ่าย 3 เดือน เพื่อไปใช้ชีวิตครอบครัว
และเตรียมมีลูกจ้า

คมชัดลึก
----
Though, it's the last one in Luerd Mongkorn series.  Hong needs to rush, filming because Janie Utsawahame (Thien) give only 3 months for filming.  So that she can spend family life and get ready to have kid.

KomChatLuek.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Of course it has to be someone good, but I'm not as picky on n'ek's as p'eks, as long as she is good. Then life is good.  :bopping:
Oh I wish I wasn't as picky. Haha. I'm too picky.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:

Lol, nothing wrong with that. I'm picky but if its a suitable actress and I can see her play in that role, I don't mind. I don't go overload because who knows the n'ek might surprise me. But good thing you're picky, it means you have higher expectations than others.  :wink:
Haha. Thanks. You make me feel better about my picky~ness. :ghehe:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
As long as Ken is here, who cares about the lead actress? 
The lead female in Bull is important because she has to be able to match Ken's acting.  It's very drama with lots of exchange of deep feeling.  Love, hate + back-stabbing while still caring. 

If Cherry rejects, there are very few Nang'k to be the candidate because she has to be same age as Ken (unless they change the script).  Hmm ...
- Choompoo (seem to be fully booked),
- Ploy Chermarn (ploy seem to be stuck with open+raeng character.  It would be interesting to see her new character for a change),
- Anne Thong (Possible.  But isn't Anne too busy with ARO and she's suppose to open another lakorn, PJSD, later this year),
- Rita (Possible.  I like Rita.  She has some problem with shaky voice but she will do fine.  Plus, she is beautiful). 

Hey, maybe Act Art can hire Noon Worranut to work with them again.  She doesn't have any new project. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lol...phatman.....I'm with you. If it's not an actress then I would most likely not be able to watch. I'm very picky with my n'ek more than p'eks haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thongprasom will be very interesting in here, but she's super bizzy at the moment. Haha. Wish she could participate though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
hear this phatman don't be so picky 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
The lead female in Bull is important because she has to be able to match Ken's acting.  It's very drama with lots of exchange of deep feeling.  Love, hate + back-stabbing while still caring. 

If Cherry rejects, there are very few Nang'k to be the candidate because she has to be same age as Ken (unless they change the script).  Hmm ...
- Choompoo (seem to be fully booked),
- Ploy Chermarn (ploy seem to be stuck with open+raeng character.  It would be interesting to see her new character for a change),
- Anne Thong (Possible.  But isn't Anne too busy with ARO and she's suppose to open another lakorn, PJSD, later this year),
- Rita (Possible.  I like Rita.  She has some problem with shaky voice but she will do fine.  Plus, she is beautiful). 

Hey, maybe Act Art can hire Noon Worranut to work with them again.  She doesn't have any new project. 
chances it could be the 2nd choice Ploy Chermarn since she will be back in another lakorn after her mv Teacher's Diary but Ch3 haven't announce her upcoming schedule yet

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
according the other actors and actresses in this series  I Belive P'Off&P'Daeng can still choose a suitable actress for Bull if Cherry refuses the role

Yes, the n'ek in Bull is important also but as long as the one is suitable I can accpet not the one must be somebody.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
i think the nang'ek is still Cherry saw on twitter this morning 

this is really a good news...i hope Cherry can stay...can u share the twitter information?

I love to see Ken and Cherry plan in here...I believe their acting can let us see the intense which fit on the krating plot.

I will be very disappointed if cherry didn't take this role.