[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, that's the old version! My mom used to have it when I was a young child. I watched it and loved it!...but yes, it's prettyyy boring and there wasn't enough or good scenes between the leads. Like Jeanie said, the above summary is so much better than the lakorn itself. I liked Jakkrit and the nek but unfortunately, all of the characters was blah...

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
TTeam again, too good to be true! I wonder, if this lakorn is ever going to happen??? Hmmm... and since that's the old version, Ken will be perfect for the pek role, with a much more alive script!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i remember watching this...i liked it...i skipped the beggining and watched when n'k went to live w/p'k. I thought it was pretty good...p'k mean to n'k but secretly get jealous....finally he see that she a good persons and fall in love w/her..."to each, their own" it's usually depend on the people watching...i thought Aff/Aum JML?? was boring force myself to watch it 3 x cuz I as an AFF fan and it never "hooked" me and railed me in..,.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa TT_____TT :rant: :cry:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm gonna be selfish and wish for another reunion of Ken and Janie, to make up for the downfall of KRLJ. Rita and Ken would be good too, fresh pairing.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow definitelly disappointed that Aff isn't going to be in here.... But hopefully someone new, or Janie.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Though I am a fan of the both of them, i am kind of happy that the both of them won't get to be in this one because i didn't like them together
in Jai Rao. I don't think they have any chemistry at all. I felt bad for saying this b/c i really like them but damn to me their chemistry was
not good.

I wonder who will get to be his nang'ek in this one then? Janie will be great. Love them both. Rita? i'll have to see first.
If it's her then this will be their first together,right? :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Rita should sound good...i would love something fresh and new lol...but it sad tat Aff drop this lakorn...just so sad