[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Iizbythao

sarNie Egg
Hello to all!
..fyi, I'm loving this lakorn! ..probably my most liked one since.....? I'm soo hooked on this lakorn that it has me watching it live. ..i am watching as i type even though i don't understand thai. :bhehe: On the bright side, they do speak a little hmong. The scene with potawee and pueng are tossing the ball back and forth as they speak hmong is cute and a little saddening.

hippo

sarNie Adult
:cry:  :cry: today's ep!!!!
it was a little slow, but good....very detailed and you see the development between Paat and Peun....LOve Chi in this ep...LOL!
i can't wait for tomorrow's ep....more tears....for sure.
i wonder if they will keep us hanging at the end of tomorrow's ep or give us a little sweetness between the two.

Namtarn killed it today! she was really good. loved her in every scene today.....so pretty too..ehehehe....she loves him so so so much, i don't think she realises how much she loves him.....
poor Paat, he is dying inside full of tears and sadness....he can't stand to look at her because he doesn't want to show his weak side.... :cry:

i feel sorry for Prawut, he is such a good guy. and to have her think of him in that way, it really killed him....but i think she just said it out of anger, she might not really think what she said. it would be bad if other police officers saw his tears at the station.

oh yes! i hate pootawee in this ep! his always budging in and what person in their right man declares to another man, more specifically your close friend, that he is going to make his wife love him and take her?!?! :rant: , even if he said he doesn't love her. oh god! 
he should be able to see now how much she loves him. 

argh!!! i wish the ep's were longer! actually i wish i hadn't started watching this once it began, i should have waited.

hopefully the mom and sister will be out of it for a few ep's. at least one or two. 

cecilia

Staff member
i think her adopted mom/sis will leave the house by tomorrow episode or end of tomorrow episode if he went to jail in today episode.

Can't wait to watch it soon.

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult
foreverforever said:
this ep Pootawee has been so annoying to me. keep stand in between peung and paat =(

I found him annoying too. He, of all people, should know and understand Paat than anyone else. But instead of being a good friend, it looks as if he sets out to create more misunderstanding between the couple. Besides, doesn't he have any pride? The woman is married! It doesn't matter what's her relationship is with her husband, you don't squeeze yourself between them like that. 

The whole time, i was hoping that he'll use his opportunities to help the couple, not create more problems. 

cecilia said:
i think her adopted mom/sis will leave the house by tomorrow episode or end of tomorrow episode if he went to jail in today episode.

Can't wait to watch it soon.

Me either. they're poison and create enough problems already. it's too bad that they'll be returning to create more problems later in the drama. that'll just goes to show how lowly than they already are. I'm pretty angry at the father too. He should have stepped in and put his foot down. I understand he loves them and probably felt like he'll betray them, but he should see things in black and white, and not gray. At the end, the person who's hurt will be Pueng, and the person most would blame would be him, becauase he could have stopped all this.

cecilia

Staff member
^
Peung steps on their toe when they came back to use that gratitude talk against her.  I love it b/c she's so deeply in love with her hubby lol Ah, even Paat trust Peung when Pok tried to poison his ear with Potawee/Peung relationship talk.

Today episode was good .. moving super fast -- but i enjoyed the pace - straight to the point. I can't wait to see them to start showing love for each other around the house!!!! Can't wait (i have a feeling we'll get a bit of this in tomorrow episode and then we'll be hang with some exciting cliff hanger at the end for next week agony wait lol)

Reactions: Iya

MaiYiaYang

sarNie Egg
Love Ep 9. Loved the Hmong dialogue...loved that Ken and Pichy are loving each other...loved all the emotions...loving that Ep 10 will be here tomorrow. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
cant stand Pootawee. why is he hitting on his best friend wife? if anything he should be a good friend/ help them.
Pichy was really good in today episode. love the scene were paat/peung tossing ball.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
 I was hoping Potawee would be the good/loyal friend, but...doens't seem so.

Paat went to jail!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!! What does that mean??? That means there will be some LOVING time between Paat and Peung tomorrow or next week!!!!!!! 

cecilia

Staff member
Potawee told Paat that he hold himself back from going after someone's wife but after today, after seeing her hurt and cried .. he will follow his heart and go after what Paat permit. He did not snatch Peung from Paat since Paat was the one who gave him permission to pursue his wife in the first place (i agree w/Potawee on this b/c Paat did give him permission from the start).   Paat asked if Peung loves Potawee and Potawee said he can't answer this question on behalf of Peung but he knows he loves and will do whatever it takes to win her over.  This shattered Paat into million of pieces.  He can't swallow his own words T_T

Short spoiler:
Paat went to help Prawut captured those who sell them drug.  Prawut thanks him for helping and said that this does not conclude that they're friend.   He also told Paat that he will go after Peung and take her from him.  Paat said that it's too late for him to do this .. however, Prawut refused to listen. 

Anyway, Peung was waiting for Paat at home.  When she saw a shadow walk pass her she ran after it.  She saw Paat and rushed to his side and asked if he's alright. He was happy to see her worry like this.  He told her not to worry.  The crying Peung said if she's not worry about her husband than who should she worry about.  Paat was happy upon hearing this.  He cracked a joke and said that she's beautiful when her cheek gotten red. She got embarrassed.  He grabbed onto her hand to walk out to play in the rain.  Peung told him to go back inside b/c she doesn't want him to get sick.  He said even if he's sick she's there to take care of him. Peung asked him to not put his life at risk in helping other again.  He answered that even she wants to make other happy, he too wants to do it as well.  He's not afraid of death when his lover is beside him .. Peung answered that she too loves him and gave him a smile.  Paat then bend down to kiss her in the rain.

They kiss a lot after he got out of jail lmao - i have a feeling we won't get these kisses but we'll get lots of lovely dovey scenes :wub:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I sooooo can't wait for this scene Ceci. Mannnnn how I wish I can spazz with you girls here more often.
I am way to behind. Anyways thanks for the sweet spoiler Ceci. It has brighten up my tiring day! :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my! More kisses! Paat is full of lust! HAHA. Jk jk. I wonder when they'll touch upon Paat's old wife's case. Hehe. I don't want to be left hang'n.