[Ch3] Malee Rerng Rabum (WHO&WHO)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I found that photo of Son kissing or something Pat's cheek is sexy! <3.<3 OMGG. <33 Feel like he's trynna mess with her, hehe. Can't wait for this. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
I'm looking forward to this lakorn actually, for Patricia.  Does anyone know when it'll air or how much they've filmed.  There doesn't seem to be much news on it.
probably end of 2014 if not beginning of 2015

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
happy ending for this lakorn as well...so lovely yeah???
CR: Patricia Good FB Page

tinah

sarNie Coma
Whoa, thata probably the most romantic and beautiful wedding settings in thai lakorn history that I have ever seen! They make a good looking pair

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh Pat has such a nice body :eek: !! Thin but curvy at the same time. look at the behind. This girl is a looker. prettiest newbie after Nao

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Not feeling the first episode at all. I'm just not connecting with Pat's portrayal of Malee as I don't feel that determination from her acting nor do I feel any chemistry between her and Oat. The introduction/dream scene had me laughing since Pat's attempt at lip singing and dancing was pretty ridiculous lol. Her crying is decent though, I'll give her that. Let's see if her acting becomes better throughout the lakorn. 

I think Pat needs to be more confident of herself. Between her and Yam, Yam is very mature looking and really confident, and I have to say Yam's acting is better as well, but like you said jeedlove we'll just have to see. 

chulie

sarNie Egg
pat does good when she's crying, hoping for more improvement. i like the theme of this lakorn, if only they were singing for real. the production is not live-shooting like kdramas, so why can't they do the dancing and singing more decently? sad.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I actually really liked episode 1. I thought it was good. Pat's acting isn't the best but she's cute. She has a long way to go and experience a bit more. Overall, I think she'll do fine. It's not as cringe worthy as other "newbie" actors/actresses.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
chulie said:
pat does good when she's crying, hoping for more improvement. i like the theme of this lakorn, if only they were singing for real. the production is not live-shooting like kdramas, so why can't they do the dancing and singing more decently? sad.
I know Pat will be singing a duet with Son (if not in the show then at least as part of the soundtrack), but having heard her voice a few months back, I was really hoping she'd lip sync lol, but since I haven't actually seen the first episode yet, I might end up changing my mind if her lip syncing is as horrible as that.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The drag scenes in the teaser reminded me of Prajan See Roong. I was really surprised to see the actor playing Patricia's dad in here. He looks too young to be the father of a teenager to me. I remember seeing him in Khun Nai Sai Lom with Pol and Nampeung as the pra'rai when I was little. I also saw Best in the teaser. I didn't know she was in here. :eek: