[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i got too jucied so i mind as well post the topic lol

latest news fron Oho Mag(Vol 51-March). states that Ch3 new producer, Dao Poruethai, is trying to pair up Anne-Tik for this drama and it is said to be a big project too.. :D

http://www.pantip.co...2/A9042862.html
thanks to anony @ AFC for the tran

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i almost had an heart attack when i read this news. this is like a dream come true! i was already losing hope for these two to pair up. Oho mag is a reliable source and usually their news is true. im keeping my fingers cross!

jakjann

Jakjann
Ok, Ann is one of the best actress of thailand and she is sweet , nice , smart and very pretty but for me because of somethink, she doesnt suit to Pi Tik.... as his nang ek (hope a lot of Ann's fans aren't angry at me ^^´´)

Maybe he is younger and looks younger than her and hmm... yeah... she doesnt suit to him....

But hope Tik keep to be Pra ek role and another actress should be as the nang ek ^^

Chompoo or Rita, this both could suit to Pi Tik...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol i kind of figure that some fans would feel that way. i wouldnt be angry cuz everyone has their own opinon. tik is only a year or 2 younger than anne so its not gonna be a big problem but i know people will say anne look older. its like every actor anne pairs up people will say she look too old for them, so im actually used to it. im just happy these 2 top actor can finally pair up! i cant ask for more

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I have a feeling that Tik doesn't suit with Anne as well. She seems more poised and I agree he still
does look younger than her. xD Hm, I guess we'll just have to see when everything is for sure and confirmed.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oo i agree with you nina ^_^..

wow.. i know many anne fans must be excited for this pairing hehe.. how interesting XD.. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, we sure are excited! the fans waited so long for this to happen. i hope its true so we can see more of anne and tik as well since they only have 1 upcoming for this year

tinah

sarNie Coma
if i remember correctly, tik said last year at some award that he want to be in a slap/kiss lakorn with anne lol

edit:actually it was @ the sudsapda awards in 08'. he said he want their lakorn to be a comedy with alot of love scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zNt3ulmrc
credit to anony @ AFC

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tik and Anne is only 1year different from eachother. Ken and Tik is the same age, but i don't really
mind if Tik/Anne is pairing in this one cos they're both my favourites, as long as i see a new onscreen pairing.
A fresh new changes of couples. My wishes came true. My hope next for Anne/PorT.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's pray that this is true. I really wanted Tik and Ann to paired up since I read so many fanfictions about them. I fell in love with them and was hoping and praying that they would at least get to played in one lakorn together. Both are my favorite, and I know some people may not think so, but who know anything can happen. They can pull it off. Praying for this to be true!

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
i disagree, anne does not look older than tik. if anything tik looks older than anne, he looks old especially now he is noticeably old looking. ken has a kid almost 2 and he looks younger than tik and they're the same age too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i disagree, anne does not look older than tik. if anything tik looks older than anne, he looks old especially now he is noticeably old looking. ken has a kid almost 2 and he looks younger than tik and they're the same age too.
Hey Lisa i like this comment, nowaday age figure doesnt matter. Anyway by the look that Tik does look older than Anne.
Some other pairing are different with ages but the figure is the other way around.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just found out that tik and anne is actually the same age lol he's turning 34 in june so he's 5 month older than her cuz her bday is on Nov

edit: nvm, it was actually a typo. tik is born 1977. only a year younger than anne..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
if i remember correctly, tik said last year at some award that he want to be in a slap/kiss lakorn with anne loledit:actually it was @ the sudsapda awards in 08'. he said he want their lakorn to be a comedy with alot of love sceneshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zNt3ulmrccredit to anony @ AFC
LMAO! Tik is too funny.

chinda

sarNie Elites
:eek: omg a dream come true !!!!! I cant believe it ! It sounds like a comedy, judging from the title. Anyways i cant wait for sure.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, we waited too long for this pairing to happen!! ^_^ Just cannot wait for this to get confirm.

The both would accept this lakorn because they both had said they want to work together. -_-

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know about the pairing. It's not the age that bothers me, it's not that Anne looks older than Tik or vice versa, but it's just that I can't picture them together. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
i dont mind seeing Anne and Tik together... i'll anticipate their tandem in whatever genre they'll play either comedy or pure drama... XD