[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks cee,but i think i like the pic that Alice post.. :lol2:
He look better in that pic.
There's something in him...I can't find it..
I mean in a good way....
Maybe his smile..
His smile look sincere,not fake just like Anne and Aom Piyada..
This 2 girls-i think their smile is so sincere and not fake..
Althought i never watch Aom lakorn,but i like her.

Btw,i guess the AGE will become debate again if Anne with him... :thumbdown:
:thumbsup: i like that pic better too, i was just trying to help hehe. but i agree i love P'Anne smile sooo much. everytime she laughs it always makes me laugh, evertime she cries always makes me cry too. Great doesn't look too much younger than Ann, i'm sure it will be fine because I don't see a problem wit Anne playing with younger p'ek.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:thumbsup: i like that pic better too, i was just trying to help hehe. but i agree i love P'Anne smile sooo much. everytime she laughs it always makes me laugh, evertime she cries always makes me cry too. Great doesn't look too much younger than Ann, i'm sure it will be fine because I don't see a problem wit Anne playing with younger p'ek.
lol..yeah thanks again for your pic..
Anne never have a problem with younger pra ek..
She looks good with everyone...
Aum,Chakrit even Ken is younger than her..
I would say she look better with younger pra ek than older pra ek... :nailbiter:
Anne and Aom,for me just from their smile,we can say that they are a very down to earth and kind people..
You know,sometimes we can see whether the smile is fake,force or bitchy2 style...
:hide:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Great looks super hot in that pic, Alice! thanks for sharing. I'm very excited and I really hope that Great accepts this lakorn so they can start filming it! :dance1:

And Dila, you're welcome. :thumbup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Great looks super hot in that pic, Alice! thanks for sharing. I'm very excited and I really hope that Great accepts this lakorn so they can start filming it! :dance1:

And Dila, you're welcome. :thumbup:
lol yeah..now i want they to start filming it..
Can i say i prefer Great in here than Por..
I prefer Por in that investigation lakorn with Anne..
And maybe Chakrit..I heard Por always act in action lakorn,so its good..
As for Chakrit,i've watched him in Bangkok dangerous..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yeah..now i want they to start filming it..
Can i say i prefer Great in here than Por..
I prefer Por in that investigation lakorn with Anne..
And maybe Chakrit..I heard Por always act in action lakorn,so its good..
As for Chakrit,i've watched him in Bangkok dangerous..
i totally agree with you, this role seems better for Great. and Por is really good in action lakorns so I hope he gets the investigation lakorn wit Anne too. and hopefully in the future Ann can reunite with Chakrit, finally pair up wit Andrew, and Tik...hope those days come soon!

tinah

sarNie Coma
grate just seem like a genuine guy..hes very laid back, always has a smile on his face. you can say he has the natural charm..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Now that Ch3 suggest Great and Por N as Anne maybe next co-star so anything can move to that point too like Andrew, Mr Jungle.
Por T might be another one next up the list cos he said he wanted to work with Anne as well. And if there is faith i
want to see Anne reunite with Au and Chakrit again.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Out of all her co-star,i just want Anne to reunite with Chakrit the most!
Beside Ken...
Other than that,i want to see her with new pra ek..i mean new pairing,not newbie..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Out of all her co-star,i just want Anne to reunite with Chakrit the most!
Beside Ken...
Other than that,i want to see her with new pra ek..i mean new pairing,not newbie..
I give example of a new pairing is Anne/Andrew, Anne/Ananda, Anne/Por T

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Great is not a bad choice at all..I like his smile..he looks more handsome with the smile on..I would be really happy too if Great takes this role..with all the good choice out there..I don't really want Tik in here anymore..I don't think he deserves such a good opportunity after so many disappointments for me.