[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

fanny

sarNie Adult
Matt has long leg and tall I think they should pair her Rome since his alot taller than chakrit when he pair with chomp in Mia taeng his huge for her cos chomp she's usually taller than her co-star hope Matt next pra'ek after krit is Rome
omg...thats my wish too i've been wanting this two to pair up since i watch matt in chompoo gaem mam haha just realize the title sound similar to her old lakorn with nott. (chompoo gaem mam/ mam gaem daeng)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Yes they are professionnel.

Hey Icy, I meet you in this thread too. I think we have the same taste for actress. lol
LOL, so true my dear May ,
we're so alike, ha hahaha . :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
I think i will be in this thread, RN, KRLJ, and TPS, others i like too, but these lakorns have my favs in them. lol,

I never know that Voosen she's an actress too. Never watched her lakorns. I know that she's a VJ and she's Janie friends too.
Me neither, I thought she's a model and Janie's best friend , but actress, she's pretty though, this lakorn has too many beauties competing , but the winner still Matt, lol :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Can someone post a qucik summary in english, I can't access Ann's forum.

I am glad the producer is working it around Matt's school schedule. It shows that they wanted her in here because they can easily go with someone else. I still have hope that she is going to take on more lakorns after she finish school. This lakorn seemed to be very fashionable. Her past lakorns, the wardrobes wasn't too appealing. Kularb Rai, she was supposed to be a rich, spoiled brat but her outfits says otherwise. LOL

I so agree, one thing is Matt does not have the innocent N'ek look. If anything, she has more of an evil look to her so when she plays the role of Nate in Kularb Rai it fits so perfectly. I mean, people started to not like her in Kularb because she was so mean to Gale. LOL.

As for Krit, I started liking him after watching his lakorn with Angie but I like his role more in the lakorn with Pat N. That mafia thing was so sexy. Fake marraige is such a good recipe for a whole lot of jealous moments. I wish Likit Sanae Ha would make me feel this excited.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree, Merit, Matt is a good actress. However, she looks more nang'rai than nang'ek, lol.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Somtimes, I think having the Rai or in Matt's case the evil look in her might be an advantage. I don't think having an innocent look playing Nate would be convincing. Even at some point I wanted to strangle her for being unreasonble in Kularb Rai. LOL. But when they showed the flash back to when she was younger with Au, she looks sweet and down to earth.

So, if channel 3 ever decided to downgrade Matt to supporting, she would be so perfect as N'rai. :) but hopefully she'll be N'ek for a long while.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm glad Matt is having more lakorns. but should have get another p'ek. Chakrit looks a bit too long for her and age wise too. even though his acting is good, but for me they don't look good together. want to see her play with ch3 younger p'eks like Mark,Nadech,Boy,Mario,Pope etc. or famous ch3 p'eks like Por T,Poh N,Ken etc. but i'll watch it anyways i like Matt's acting. how weird his g/f (voosen) is in here too.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm glad Matt is having more lakorns. but should have get another p'ek. Chakrit looks a bit too long for her and age wise too. even though his acting is good, but for me they don't look good together. want to see her play with ch3 younger p'eks like Mark,Nadech,Boy,Mario,Pope etc. or famous ch3 p'eks like Por T,Poh N,Ken etc. but i'll watch it anyways i like Matt's acting. how weird his g/f (voosen) is in here too.
That's true, but at least Chakrit looks good and not too old like when she played with Kong...yikes! Haha

icyplace

sarNie Adult
it's weird that I love the fierce Rai's look in Matt. One minute She can be innocent, next a fierce. I really have high anticipation for this lakorn. I was afraid they would change Matt to someone else, but when seeing the fitting, i'm so happy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it's weird that I love the fierce Rai's look in Matt. One minute She can be innocent, next a fierce. I really have high anticipation for this lakorn. I was afraid they would change Matt to someone else, but when seeing the fitting, i'm so happy
so glad icy u have the same interest like me i like Matt long time ago when her first
n'ek in manee din with that old gay looking Kong he looks like Matt uncle back then
then her 2nd lakorn was so good its chompoo gaemam with P'Nott and the best thing the
n'ek Matt her name is Chompoo means 'pink' but she's so playful and aggressive like
tomboyish kick butt then she has one with Tye its was a arrange marriage genre then
we get to the one good lakorn i introduce to u my dear friend KLRGR Evil Rose Bad Love Tricks with Great W

now Chakrit it made my day its like my dream come true :cloud9: :party:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
so glad icy u have the same interest like me i like Matt long time ago when her first
n'ek in manee din with that old gay looking Kong he looks like Matt uncle back then
then her 2nd lakorn was so good its chompoo gaemam with P'Nott and the best thing the
n'ek Matt her name is Chompoo means 'pink' but she's so playful and aggressive like
tomboyish kick butt then she has one with Tye its was a arrange marriage genre then
we get to the one good lakorn i introduce to u my dear friend KLRGR Evil Rose Bad Love Tricks with Great W

I just feel like i love every lakorn Matt's in.

Merit

sarNie Adult

I think Matt looked the most beautiful in her lakorn with Kong S. The straight long hair with the bang sutied her so well. I wish she would have her hair that some style now. Because her eyes became the focal point. Yeah, agree Kong and Matt made a horrible couple. There was nothing there. He was so old that I couldn't picture any romance between them and the lakorn didn't require any romance.

Anyway, I went to watch some clips of Krit in Mafia Tee Ruk...And it makes me want to see this lakorn even more. I thought he did a good job in there and Matt should suit Krit better because she doesn't look as young as Pat when she was paired with him.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Matt looked the most beautiful in her lakorn with Kong S. The straight long hair with the bang sutied her so well. I wish she would have her hair that some style now. Because her eyes became the focal point. Yeah, agree Kong and Matt made a horrible couple. There was nothing there. He was so old that I couldn't picture any romance between them and the lakorn didn't require any romance.

Anyway, I went to watch some clips of Krit in Mafia Tee Ruk...And it makes me want to see this lakorn even more. I thought he did a good job in there and Matt should suit Krit better because she doesn't look as young as Pat when she was paired with him.
i love Matt when she's in that lakorn but i just don like Kong S at all he looks like a
girl more than looking a guy i don understand why his still given p'ek he has no
manly feature at all there are others look hotter and manly why are their p'ek status
is gone anyway glad its chakrit :thumbsup: if this at the start they chose other like
Kong S i'll have a heart attack :faint:

icyplace

sarNie Adult

Yeah , my girl, I told you before i saw Matt 's pic and i skipped all lakorns which have Matt in its b/c I didn't like her look on the posters, but after you introduced me KLRGR. I love her look and think she's a real talent. The pic didn't do justice for her. Need to watch it to feel her charm. Now i start searching for her lakorns when i have time, I saw the one with Mart, the thing is after TR, i 'm not fond of Mart anymore, so i hestitate to watch it, but i know i will due to Matt 's present.

I like Chakrit, and now Matt in here would make double Interesting for me to wait for this lakorn. Thanks for all update and for sure, You, me, and May would see each other a lot here, lol :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: