[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Agree with you gals. Chakrit seem not too happy next to Matt. He look happy and more confortable with her girlfriend than with Matt. LOL. Seeing this clip I'm worried about the chemistry between the pra-nangs. I prefer they change Chakrit or Woosen. Not these two on the same lakorn. Seem Chakrit is afraid to be close to Matt maybe cause Woosen she's there too.

lol, it's true, but don't worry, he's gonna love Matt in the lakorn, just kidding :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup:

Merit

sarNie Adult
lol, it's true, but don't worry, he's gonna love Matt in the lakorn, just kidding :lolyup: :lolyup: :lolyup:
I hope he does fall in love with Matt in the lakorn. LOL..that is what he's supposed to do in the first place for being the Pra'ek. :coverlaf: This is such a big project and if Matt and Chakrit doesn't have any chemistry it would be a waste. From the look of things, Krit looked like he's unwilling to even fake it. :facepalm:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I hope he does fall in love with Matt in the lakorn. LOL..that is what he's supposed to do in the first place for being the Pra'ek. :coverlaf: This is such a big project and if Matt and Chakrit doesn't have any chemistry it would be a waste. From the look of things, Krit looked like he's unwilling to even fake it. :facepalm:
The only thing i 'm worry about is the "height different", other than that, I 'm confident Chakrit would do well with the Love scene. he's a professional, maybe he knew this is only an event , so he doesn't need to act lovely with his co-star, he could do it with his GF there, but when it comes to the acting, he has to fake it, if not, his career would be in danger, no need to worry for Matt, she 's a talent, she 's gonna do fine. She 's so cute and lively, i love it

Merit

sarNie Adult
The only thing i 'm worry about is the "height different", other than that, I 'm confident Chakrit would do well with the Love scene. he's a professional, maybe he knew this is only an event , so he doesn't need to act lovely with his co-star, he could do it with his GF there, but when it comes to the acting, he has to fake it, if not, his career would be in danger, no need to worry for Matt, she 's a talent, she 's gonna do fine. She 's so cute and lively, i love it
I still think they should take Voosen out. I'm just one of those that likes to see some cute things happened with co-stars when they are off-screen. It does not have to be in a romantic way, but sort of friendship way is just as good. But when I see them barely smiling at each other it just somehow in a way ruined it for me.

As for Matt, she is quite lively in the fitting clip, moreso than most I have seen. I know she was reserved with Tye and a bit with Mart at the beginning. But with Krit she is just goofy. :coverlaf: Can't wait for the opening, maybe it'll be different.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I still think they should take Voosen out. I'm just one of those that likes to see some cute things happened with co-stars when they are off-screen. It does not have to be in a romantic way, but sort of friendship way is just as good. But when I see them barely smiling at each other it just somehow in a way ruined it for me.

As for Matt, she is quite lively in the fitting clip, moreso than most I have seen. I know she was reserved with Tye and a bit with Mart at the beginning. But with Krit she is just goofy. :coverlaf: Can't wait for the opening, maybe it'll be different.

Agree , i wonder why Voosen 's in, I never see her acting, i know she is one of Janie's best friends, that's it,is her acting good? She's pretty though

did chakrit ask for her??? I'm sure it has some BTS, but well, we have to wait and hope though, let wait for the opening.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think having woosen in here is a distraction between chakrit and matt cause hes too attached to her. doesnt seem like hes into matt or maybe shes too goofy for him.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Matt likes to joke around with her co-stars especially with Great, she gets along with him very well. I'm not sure with Chakrit though, he seems not into it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Maybe cause Krit is more mature and older. He seems like the quiet type. I remember the bhts with the lakorn of him and Noon, he likes to keep to himself and he's pretty serious throughout the bloopers.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I know most of us are disappointed with the way he acted during the fitting. But I think it's like what Cupid mentioned. I have high hopes that in the lakorn Chakrit will give it his all. If there isn't any chemistry between Chakrit and Matt in the lakorn, then I think it's just because they don't match as a couple. But acting wise...I'm sure they will both do great.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I can understand that he's mature but I didn't see him trying to talk with matt at all. I just hate how they focus so much on him and voosen as if they are the pranang. Is that why the producer cast them in this lakorn

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yes they focus to much on Chakrit and Voosen. If I don't see Matt in the clip, I would thing Krit and Voosen is the pranang and they have a lot pf picture of them together. Matt she's always by herself and when she 's with Krit he make a mean face to her. LOLLLLLL

Now make me curious to see them as a pairing onscreen. Hope Chakrit will change hes attitude toward Matt cause he have no choice to love her in the lakorn. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Love Matt, she's so cute and funny. I'm sure if the pra-ek is Grate it will be different. Both are close.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think you could be mature and not come off looking mean. I remember watching Tye in Kuan Kamathep with Matt. In their BTS, they were both in many ways were mature toward each other. But when Matt does say something or do something out of the norm, he does smile and still came out mature looking. Now Krit on the other hand :whatever: He didn't come across as mature but quite unwelcoming. He only notice her because he had to. When she was standing there he didn't look at her, he was looking down and anywhere else avoiding Matt...until she blew a few kisses to the camera then he (had) to look at her, acting as if he doesn't have a choice. And when he does his look was :annoyed:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww, didn't even know that the whole cast had been changed but however, I am happy with the new castings for this lakorn. Lol, I do agree that it seems like the fitting was more focus on Chakrit and his girlfriend Woonsen then the main Pranang. Which they should be giving us viewers a little taste of the Pranang chemistry. Regarding of Chakrit actions, I actually think that he's not annoyed by her but because of Matt's character in the lakorn she have to act like that and he have to act like he's annoyed. That's just my view from watching the fittings, Hehehe. Can't wait!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Aww, didn't even know that the whole cast had been changed but however, I am happy with the new castings for this lakorn. Lol, I do agree that it seems like the fitting was more focus on Chakrit and his girlfriend Woonsen then the main Pranang. Which they should be giving us viewers a little taste of the Pranang chemistry. Regarding of Chakrit actions, I actually think that he's not annoyed by her but because of Matt's character in the lakorn she have to act like that and he have to act like he's annoyed. That's just my view from watching the fittings, Hehehe. Can't wait!

I watched the clip again and I find myself laughing. I thought in the lakorn they are good friends before the fake marriage. If that's the case then he shouldn't be that annoyed by her since he's aware of who she is. It seemed like Matt was in her own world anyway. She was acting on regardless of what Krit was thinking about her. They didn't show Krit when Matt was sticking her tongue out at him...he was probably thinking OMG!!! LOL

I am still looking forward to this lakorn because I am Matt biased. It should be interesting in a way now that we know how Krit react to Matt in reality, I want to see if he can convinced that he truly love her in the lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes they focus to much on Chakrit and Voosen. If I don't see Matt in the clip, I would thing Krit and Voosen is the pranang and they have a lot pf picture of them together. Matt she's always by herself and when she 's with Krit he make a mean face to her. LOLLLLLL

Now make me curious to see them as a pairing onscreen. Hope Chakrit will change hes attitude toward Matt cause he have no choice to love her in the lakorn. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Love Matt, she's so cute and funny. I'm sure if the pra-ek is Grate it will be different. Both are close.
somehow i wish the pra'ek is Rome instead of Chakrit cos if Voosen here then that means
were not seeing much romance scene with Matt cos he wanted to be a good man for his
girlfriend angel i feel sorry for Matt and Chakrit that is unfair wish his still still
single again sister May am i being selfish at them?

may1363

sarNie Adult
somehow i wish the pra'ek is Rome instead of Chakrit cos if Voosen here then that means
were not seeing much romance scene with Matt cos he wanted to be a good man for his
girlfriend angel i feel sorry for Matt and Chakrit that is unfair wish his still still
single again sister May am i being selfish at them?
Agree Alice. I don't mind seeing Rome in there too. Poor Matt, that suck to be in the lakorn with a pr'ek who girl-friend is also in here. Hope they don't have so many scene with Chakrit, Voosen and Matt in the same scene. Yeah less romance and sweet scene since his gf she's here. At first i'm more excited about this lakorn compare to the one with Grate, Marsha & Kong, but look the way Chakrit react next to Matt I wish p'ek was someone else or they change Voosen to someone else. I don't agree to have bf and gf in the same lakorn except Benz and her bf in Mia Taeng, they are really profesionnal.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Agree Alice. I don't mind seeing Rome in there too. Poor Matt, that suck to be in the lakorn with a pr'ek who girl-friend is also in here. Hope they don't have so many scene with Chakrit, Voosen and Matt in the same scene. Yeah less romance and sweet scene since his gf she's here. At first i'm more excited about this lakorn compare to the one with Grate, Marsha & Kong, but look the way Chakrit react next to Matt I wish p'ek was someone else or they change Voosen to someone else. I don't agree to have bf and gf in the same lakorn except Benz and her bf in Mia Taeng, they are really profesionnal.
plus i never like Chakrit girl friend eversince she enter the acting biz and knowing
she's dating Chakrit i was shock why why have to be my a-list pra'ek why can't it someone
else dating her :girlmad: at the start i was so excited to see a new pairing like
Chakrit and Matt I've dream of them pairing but later my faith just faded away i don
have high hope on this lakorn anymore why Voosen chose to be in here this must had
came up by Khun Dao the producer she's out of her mind :wackonut: :girlmad:

may1363

sarNie Adult
plus i never like Chakrit girl friend eversince she enter the acting biz and knowing
she's dating Chakrit i was shock why why have to be my a-list pra'ek why can't it someone
else dating her :girlmad: at the start i was so excited to see a new pairing like
Chakrit and Matt I've dream of them pairing but later my faith just faded away i don
have high hope on this lakorn anymore why Voosen chose to be in here this must had
came up by Khun Dao the producer she's out of her mind :wackonut: :girlmad:
Why you don't like Voosen? I never know her. I just know that she's one of Janie best friend and I didn't know that she's an actress. Yes me too I'm excited when I see Chakrit and Matt pairing but know after the clip, I'm really disappointed about Chakrit attitude. Now I,m curious to see the lakorn and watch their chemistry. Maybe she's too young for him. I remember from the bts scene when he acted with Ann in SPGPT, he's a quiet person and like to take a break alone. People misunderstood and think they don't get along.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why you don't like Voosen? I never know her. I just know that she's one of Janie best friend and I didn't know that she's an actress. Yes me too I'm excited when I see Chakrit and Matt pairing but know after the clip, I'm really disappointed about Chakrit attitude. Now I,m curious to see the lakorn and watch their chemistry. Maybe she's too young for him. I remember from the bts scene when he acted with Ann in SPGPT, he's a quiet person and like to take a break alone. People misunderstood and think they don't get along.
there is something about voosen that bugles me but i don't know what it is and her voice
is so blah blah when she talk and i don find Chakrit and her looking good as a real
life couple either, from my prediction this lakorn may interest in some small amount
of audience cos the romance scene is the main issue atm a lover in the same lakorn

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't know if by casting Voosen in here, the producer thinks it might garnered more attention. I somehow, think they should have not done so. I think Vooseen is cute and really is not that bad with Krit. I just don't want to see them in a lakorn together when he is the Pra'ek. Matt doesn't act in a lot of lakorn, so I want the lakorn to focus more on her and her Pra'ek instead of his GF.

Next week is the opening ceremony. I want to see more pics of Matt/Krit together. A close up pic and see how they are. I going to be mad if they have Krit take like 10 pics with his GF and 5 with Matt.