[CH3] Mia Luang (D One TV) : Jui Warattaya / Smart Krissada / Cris Horwang

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I so wanna watch this cause I love Smart and Juey but I know the storyline and I hate it. He's just gonna be a cheating bastard until the end and she's just gonna let him until the end and just cry and hurt throughout. When watching this, I don't feel like I'm watching a lakorn, I feel like I'm actually experiencing her real life and feeling every ounce of pain because her experience is all too real and it hurts too much to watch it

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel that the husband in this version is so much more disrespectful of Viganda. I swear, in Tui and Pok's version he was a jerk and cheating asshat, but he never talked down to her like he does in this version

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
What is The young girl's intentions? She seems suspicious and at this point I like Orn In more than her, at least Orn In is upfront about what she wants

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What is The young girl's intentions? She seems suspicious and at this point I like Orn In more than her, at least Orn In is upfront about what she wants
It's hard to say because in the old version she doesn't directly go after Rute, but she falls for him, and when he does make advances she doesn't really try hard to turn him away.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
It's hard to say because in the old version she doesn't directly go after Rute, but she falls for him, and when he does make advances she doesn't really try hard to turn him away.
So did they end up having something in the old version? Goodness Rute is an asshole

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
They made Orn-In more rang in this one. Just waiting for their divorce. And for Orn-In to realize that Rute isn't going to change for her and go nuts. They all deserve a smack in the head.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow, I know this storyline sucks already but they made it even worst lol. Is that even possible? Anirut only divorced Vi because he was angry and can't stand how she is? In Tui's version he gave her the divorce because she was telling him how painful life as his wife was. He felt guilty for making her suffer so much and decided to let her free. This version he just seems to do it out of spite lol.

CPY

GotomySin
Wow, I know this storyline sucks already but they made it even worst lol. Is that even possible? Anirut only divorced Vi because he was angry and can't stand how she is? In Tui's version he gave her the divorce because she was telling him how painful life as his wife was. He felt guilty for making her suffer so much and decided to let her free. This version he just seems to do it out of spite lol.
He jealous that Vi still got charm to entice other guy. It's about his face. LOL...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The one thing that tripped me out so much about this lakorn, no matter what version. The mistress when she can't control the husband goes to the main wife to tell her to control him better. Even after they divorce, she goes to her and tells her that she needs to do something about him messing around with other girls LOL.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think this version was pretty good, better than the last one with Johnny and Ann. Cris did a good job as Ornin but Jui is so much prettier and younger to be cheated on but hey look at Princess Diana and Charles. Cris without makeup is not attractive while Jui with and without looks so much better. The whole going to Korea thing was unnecessary though, I found those scenes boring with a lakorn that is already as tedious as it is.

Charissa is a pretty good actress but I don't get the fuss with her. She isn't that pretty and she looks old for her age. Noodee is just as tedious as any version of her is, you just want her to shut up already.

I liked the ending how she tells him to let go. I mean come on how disgusting is the p'ek, no one can take him back, like I believe he loves his wife but at the same time he loves anything below the waist just as much. Now that Wi is free, I think in a couple of years she would give Janejob a chance, he would suit her.

Overall this lakorn isn't anything special, just another cheating on your wife type lakorn that doesn't stand out among the rest. Between this and Nam Sor Sai I would say they are about the same level.