[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

cecilia

Staff member
^if that's the case .. they're waiting for aum/aff to have all be open in time -- looking forward to December.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aum and aff in roy mai. They suppose to have the opening or start filming in december

joey

sarNie Adult
Oh, I see that they changed the cast but I like this new cast as well. I like to see fresh new couple, and Benz is an awesome pick for the nang rai. I cannot wait to see this new remake.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I guess they are running out of villians since most of them ae married so they using neks as vilians now.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think it's good to have versatile actresses in one channel -- that way they won't run out of talents ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^true but i miss having the main nang'rais around. aom skaojai is my favorite but she doesnt get too many roles as before and its not as signifiant. i think shes gonna tie the knot soon?

cecilia

Staff member
yes, i miss them as well but they're aging -- it's hard to match them with the younger actors --
it makes them looks like pervert if they were to start alongside someone younger than them lol ..
at least, that's how i feel about Aom in JAOSAO RAI SOM lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hi all u guys I'm back to the forum from my break cos my pc needed a fix. Wow wat a surprise on my 1st day back
for replying now it will be Benz, wow a reunion of Rome and Benz but n'rai girlfriend against the playboy
role. Both Chompoo and Benz will be a promising one to watch, both girls are challenging to get Rome. Lets
just see if Chompoo can pull it well in this typical n'ek character.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the lakorn with joy and pol is where pol was sold to joy right? well not sold but to repay debt?
Yep thats the one and Pol also has a exgirlfriend and try to tear them apart but Joy and Pol is different
cos Joy married Pol so he can give a payback cos of family conflict and she's out for a revenge on Pol's
family and it also has Rscene in that one.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
I really wanted to see a remake of this lakorn, but Im not happy about the nang ake pick... not to offend the chompoo fans, but I dont think she fits the role of a demure, innocent nang ake... i was hoping for one of the newbies or matt peeranee because they have they fresh innocent look...

I was never really a big fan of chompoo as nang ake... i suits n'rai roles a lot better, ah well...

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey welcome back alice!

i thought aom skaojai is mainly ch3s actress? i know she stars in some of ch5 lakorn too